No Ajhfjfsdjhfsdhfs!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Röland
ok so there is this girl on the opposing team who was like the leading scorer/pwnt of the county. etc. and our girls didn't let her score at all during the first half she comes out the 2nd half and starts sinking shots left and right, she gets all cocky and starts holding her hand up after she makes it. she shoots another 3 and misses it and all the guys, who are dressed up looking like complete jackasses, are like "OOOOOHHHHHH *HOLDING OUR HANDS UP*" and she is all like "srug" but then misses the next shot she takes and we do it again well she never made another shot and around 2 mins left she goes to shoot a three to tie the game, misses it, we all do the "ohhhhhhh" thing and she starts bawling just stops and starts crying, doesn't even run down to defend and the ref is all "you okay?" and this guy behind me named Jeff is all like "Cry me a river" but sang it like Timberlake and she just sits down and crys more. we all f*cking lost it. then the principal comes over and is like "You guys all get the hell out of here!" one girl walks over and is all "You guys aint funneh!" our team were all like "lawlz." we all got kicked out but then the next home game we dressed up anyway.

awesome

Barker
Winrar. .cryl

Rogue Jedi

Piggle Humsy
wow what a weirdo.. leftright

I mean you not her awesome

Röland
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
wow what a weirdo.. leftright

I mean you not her awesome

I know I'm weird. awesome

Reverend Axel
tl;dr

Röland
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
tl;dr

DIFTL, NTF?

Rogue Jedi
if you miss a shot, deal with it. play some damn defense.

Outbound
Read the first 3 words and got bored awesome

Röland
Originally posted by Outbound
Read the first 3 words and got bored awesome

pwnt by my copypasta awesome

Outbound
I just made up in my head what I thought you wrote, something like 'Ok so there was a Barker and a Kram3r and they haermmed and played pokemon and Kram3r was all 'touch my pidgey' and Barker was all 'lolz, I have Pidgeoto'. etc mmm

Röland
mhmm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Outbound
Read the first 3 words and got bored awesome yeah? well hows this.....****ING KRAM3R SUCKED MY **** LAST NIGHT BUT THE ****ER DRAGGED HIS TEETH. I ***** SLAPPED HIS HINEY AND PWNED HIM ~HAERMM~ STYLE. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bloigen
For some reason if you type tl;dr into Google Images, the seventh picture is some dude holding his schlong. mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.