The Ultimate Iron Man Vs WW Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nod
Extremis IM in his Hulk Buster Amour from WWH powered by the Gem that he fought King Thor in (Or whatever he was called).

BUT remember when IM powered his one punch up by using all his energy in the amour to KO Hulk, well he is doing now that but its spread throughout his amour.

If its confusing let me know. happy

New York is the setting, who wins?

Oh and no prep.

janus77
Hulk annihilates him.
honestly, this is spite to pit anything sub-Sentry against Hulk no expression.

Kutulu
Yeah IM gets his ass kicked here.

Nod
Originally posted by janus77

honestly, this is spite to pit anything sub-Sentry against Hulk no expression.

Nope.

I like Hulk as WWH.

Do you know how powerful the Gem he uses?

janus77
not enough to even go toe-to-toe with Hulk. come on, Sentry and Zom/Strange achieved sod all against him, you think some Asgardian trinket is going to make a dent? it's not even something comparable to mjolnir/odinforce, merely a 'gem'.

Horrificus
not enough to even go toe-to-toe with Hulk. come on, Sentry and Zom/Strange achieved sod all against him, you think some Asgardian trinket is going to make a dent? it's not even something comparable to mjolnir/odinforce, merely a 'gem'.

But, back here in reality, where the comic books actually exist, we all saw Hulk get the crap pounded out of him.

Come on, that sad group, Gamma Corp, beat him. If they didn't take their time, he would be dead from a bird guy.

guy222
wwh

Kutulu
Originally posted by Horrificus
But, back here in reality, where the comic books actually exist, we all saw Hulk get the crap pounded out of him.

Come on, that sad group, Gamma Corp, beat him. If they didn't take their time, he would be dead from a bird guy.

They took him down from a genetic manipulation attack, which he recovered from, which means jack squat in this battle.

WWH for the win. I love how Hulk haters grasp at straws on this one.

JediSamuraiMRB
Tony gets frakked up here.

Nod
Originally posted by Kutulu
They took him down from a genetic manipulation attack, which he recovered from, which means jack squat in this battle.

WWH for the win. I love how Hulk haters grasp at straws on this one.

Not everyone who disagrees is a hater.

Sad.

Anyway this isn't a brawl. IM can do other things as well. He also has awesome speed and weapons.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Nod
Not everyone who disagrees is a hater.

Sad.

Anyway this isn't a brawl. IM can do other things as well. He also has awesome speed and weapons.

I didn't say that they were; but when you bring up a non-relevant fight (Gamma corps who used poison and genetic manipulation), it does nothing to fortify your current position in terms of the debate.

Had Hulk known Gamma Corps. had planned that all along he could have straight up knocked out 3/4 of them from the get-go with a thunderclap and finished off who was left. Fact of the matter is they caught him offguard with surprises and genetic attacks, which is far from how Tony would fight in an arena match.

Nod
But he uses technology and what not.

This isn't a stomp.

Foods here!!

Kutulu
Originally posted by Nod

This isn't a stomp.

Foods here!!

Do you understand what "no prep" means as stipulated in the original post? It means that Tony doesn't have time to cook up a genetic regression cocktail. Stomp in WWH's favor.

Nod
Thats right because unless he has time he is a useless brute. he has known to come up with plans at the time.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Nod
Thats right because unless he has time he is a useless brute. he has known to come up with plans at the time.

Let me put it to you this way - with 24 hours prep he lost.

What makes you think that without prep, he is going to come up with remotely the same strategy that the Gamma Corps used, nevermind a vial of Hulk's blood, a laboratory to come up with a genetic regression formula, all while in the middle of battle?

It's not going to happen.

Nod
No.

He had the prep read.

But someone took away the vital thing.

Bad example.

I am not saying he wins but this is a big upgrade for IM.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Nod
No.

He had the prep read.

But someone took away the vital thing.

Bad example.

I am not saying he wins but this is a big upgrade for IM.

Lay off the drugs, son. durpot

janus77
Originally posted by Nod

This isn't a stomp.

Foods here!!
you're emotionally attached to this Ironman idea of yours aren't you?

you don't realise how pathetically weak he is, compared to some of the people Hulk's fought. hell Sentry would make a toaster out of Ironman, Zom/Strange would make bread soldiers out of him...

there's nothing that Ironman can do against Hulk, besides becoming a stain on Hulk's fist.

as for the Gamma Corps thing, you know what they did? they injected a mutated Hulk DNA virus into him to try and suppress his natural healing powers... yet that only worked temporarily. he was effectively fighting against himself (his DNA) and he still triumphed.

Hulk wins with ridiculous ease.

Nod
Lay off the drugs, son. durpot

So ignoring what the comic said? Nice. Fanboy at work I see.

you're emotionally attached to this Ironman idea of yours aren't you?

you don't realise how pathetically weak he is, compared to some of the people Hulk's fought. hell Sentry would make a toaster out of Ironman, Zom/Strange would make bread soldiers out of him...

there's nothing that Ironman can do against Hulk, besides becoming a stain on Hulk's fist.

as for the Gamma Corps thing, you know what they did? they injected a mutated Hulk DNA virus into him to try and suppress his natural healing powers... yet that only worked temporarily. he was effectively fighting against himself (his DNA) and he still triumphed.

Hulk wins with ridiculous ease.

No. I see Hulk winning two but the fact that you think its easy makes it a joke. Like you.

janus77
Originally posted by Nod

No. I see Hulk winning two but the fact that you think its easy makes it a joke. Like you.
well I wonder how you "see" Ironman having a chance or indeed presenting a challenge, what exactly do you "see" him doing?

come on, out with it, what's the big challenge that Ironman poses here, that makes you think this'll be anything but a stomp for Hulk?

Kutulu
Originally posted by Nod

Your comments aren't even worth reading anymore. You went from being nonsensical and not backing up what you say, to complete idiocy. happywank

Nod
Your comments aren't even worth reading anymore. You went from being nonsensical and not backing up what you say, to complete idiocy. happywank

laughing out loud

Where?

Your a joke who ignores posts.

What did you back up? Hulk wins easy isn't the brightest argument.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Nod
laughing out loud

Where?

Your a joke who ignores posts.

What did you back up? Hulk wins easy isn't the brightest argument.
durznuts

Nod
Don't worry.

Its obvious you can't debate so just post spam.

Typical fanboy.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Nod
Extremis IM in his Hulk Buster Amour from WWH powered by the Gem that he fought King Thor in (Or whatever he was called).

BUT remember when IM powered his one punch up by using all his energy in the amour to KO Hulk, well he is doing now that but its spread throughout his amour.

If its confusing let me know. happy

New York is the setting, who wins?

Oh and no prep.

Hulk dismantles him in exactly the same way we saw in WWH. If he was in something other than the HulkBuster it might be an interesting fight but that armor had no options outside of brawling.

Nod
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk dismantles him in exactly the same way we saw in WWH. If he was in something other than the HulkBuster it might be an interesting fight but that armor had no options outside of brawling.

I admit I donno what I was thinking when I made that amour.

stick out tongue

But this does bring up an interesting point.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Nod
I admit I donno what I was thinking when I made that amour.

stick out tongue

But this does bring up an interesting point.

Which is what exactly, that Iron Man loses even under your conditions?
haermm2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.