World War Hulk Fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nod
How accurate were the fights he fought? Should have he lost? Did you enjoy them?

Just discuss the fights instead of the actual story. This is different from the other one. big grin

He fought:

Ant Man
The Army
Black Bolt
Doctor Strange
Loads of Avengers and other different heroes with Warbound.
Fantastic Four
Gamma Corps
Ghost Rider
Hercules
Iron Man
Juggernaut
New X-Men (The academy or whatever)
Sentry
X-Family (Almost all the X teams)
X-Men

How happy were you with each fight? Let me know if theres more and say if I missed anybody.

lordboo
wrong thread

Nod
That is about the entire thing this is about the fights.

Oh and its not a vs.

lordboo
Originally posted by Nod
That is about the entire thing this is about the fights.

Oh and its not a vs.

ok then smile

Badabing
Originally posted by lordboo
wrong thread How is it a "wrong thread"? Did you mean wrong forum? stick out tongue

Marvel wanted to show Hulk as a top tier. That was their intention so I think the fights were okay....except the 2 Dr. Strange fights. uhuh

And help me build up my city! durhulk
http://dursville.myminicity.com/ind

Nod
The Strange fights were stupid.

The BB fight was stupid because it didn't show enough.

Hulk Fights

llagrok
Black Bolt was a Skrull and he never really fought Dr.Strange.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Badabing
Marvel wanted to show Hulk as a top tier. That was their intention so I think the fights were okay....except the 2 Dr. Strange fights. uhuh

^^ co-signed.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Nod
The Strange fights were stupid.

The BB fight was stupid because it didn't show enough.

Hulk Fights your 'hulk fights' link leads to a flash simcity game

Nod
Originally posted by Master-Borg
your 'hulk fights' link leads to a flash simcity game Silence!! mad

But I enjoyed most of the fights, the Juggs one was cool.

He needs a mini.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Master-Borg
your 'hulk fights' link leads to a flash simcity game

He's been doing that with other links as well.

Kento
Originally posted by llagrok
Black Bolt was a Skrull and he never really fought Dr.Strange. Has it really been said BB was a Skrull yet?

Nod
Originally posted by Kutulu
He's been doing that with other links as well. I done it with one other. big grin

But as a Hulk fan I want to know what you thought of the action.

WrathfulDwarf
You know I would have love to see WWH having a fight with the Heavy weights like Thor and SS.

That would have really silence the Hulk fanboys. Oh, why didn't it happen?

Okay you can stop right there....Behave yourself.

Nod
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You know I would have love to see WWH having a fight with the Heavy weights like Thor and SS.

That would have really silence the Hulk fanboys. Oh, why didn't it happen?

Okay you can stop right there....Behave yourself.

laughing out loud

Who said that?

Kutulu
Originally posted by Nod
laughing out loud

Who said that?

You eat a lot of paint chips as a kid or were you born that way?crazyeyes

Nod
You eat a lot of paint chips as a kid or were you born that way?crazyeyes

laughing out loud

tjcoady
I was fine with all of them (except Strange)...

but that's mostly because I couldn't give a damn about how powerful a character "should be" and find things like plot, characterization, and how interesting a story is much more important.

The Strange fight I was against only because I'm a Doc Strange fanboy and don't think anyone under Thanos level should be able to ever make him sweat.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Badabing
How is it a "wrong thread"? Did you mean wrong forum? stick out tongue

And help me build up my city! durhulk
http://dursville.myminicity.com/ind

Boosted up your city by 15. big grin

lando005
mr fantastic, black bolt , dr strange, and sentry fights were total crap IMO

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by lando005
mr fantastic, black bolt , dr strange, and sentry fights were total crap IMO

thumb up thumb up

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by tjcoady
find things like plot, characterization, and how interesting a story is much more important. Interesting, I do to... so then... if so... what exactly appealed to you about WWH. hmm

tjcoady
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Interesting, I do to... so then... if so... what exactly appealed to you about WWH. hmm

What appealed to me about World War Hulk? Just because I enjoy films by Godart and Truffot doesn't mean I can't enjoy Quentin Tarantino smile

To put it in less pretentious terms, I don't need to worry about who can beat who in a comic that advertises itself as "the Hulk smashes everyone." Watching the Hulk just smash individual after individual is just pure, high-concept fun. It's like what made Marvel fun in the seventies: "greater implications" and "character abilities" be damned! Lets just put out highly entertaining comics!

It's such a simple, beautiful premise that I see no reason to dislike it.

Nod
hysterical

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by tjcoady
What appealed to me about World War Hulk? Just because I enjoy films by Godart and Truffot doesn't mean I can't enjoy Quentin Tarantino smile

To put it in less pretentious terms, I don't need to worry about who can beat who in a comic that advertises itself as "the Hulk smashes everyone." Watching the Hulk just smash individual after individual is just pure, high-concept fun. It's like what made Marvel fun in the seventies: "greater implications" and "character abilities" be damned! Lets just put out highly entertaining comics!

It's such a simple, beautiful premise that I see no reason to dislike it. Oh for a moment there I thought you were saying that you liked WWH because of some incredibly sound plot, or excellent characterization and development, or original well-executed story... that I must have missed along the way, when really you meant you liked that he smashes stuff. My mistake. 313

llagrok
Oh for a moment there I thought you were saying that you liked WWH because of some incredibly sound plot, or excellent characterization and development, or original well-executed story... that I must have missed along the way, when really you meant you liked that he smashes stuff. My mistake. 313

Score, X.

Kutulu
Oh for a moment there I thought you were saying that you liked WWH because of some incredibly sound plot, or excellent characterization and development, or original well-executed story... that I must have missed along the way, when really you meant you liked that he smashes stuff. My mistake. 313

HULK SMASH puny writer! durhulk

Kutulu
The main reason I liked it was because all of the outrage it caused in forums like this one. "NO WAI!!!11! HULK KANT DO DAT!!! DAT IMPOSSUBLE!!" Listening to all of the cries by the fanboys of various characters was just classic.

Nod
The main reason I liked it was because all of the outrage it caused in forums like this one. "NO WAI!!!11! HULK KANT DO DAT!!! DAT IMPOSSUBLE!!" Listening to all of the cries by the fanboys of various characters was just classic.

If anyone cried its because it was true.

tjcoady

Yeah! But he like stuff being smashed.... intellectually . smile

strengthkills
Originally posted by Nod
If anyone cried its because it was true.

smile

Bad Ash231
Hulk doesn't need respect threads, or threads at all. He has wikipedia!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_and_abilities_of_the_Hulk

durhuc

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bad Ash231

durhuc

laughing out loud @ the low showings of power section

llagrok
Originally posted by Bad Ash231

durhuc

That shit is hilarious

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Originally posted by llagrok
That shit is hilarious

Talk some sense with those wankers here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Talk:Powers_and_abilities_of_the_Hulk#Purpose_of_t
he_.22Lower_end_feats.22_section

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Rendered groggy by Black Bolt's whisper.

Hulk fans deserve to be raped by him. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Rendered groggy by Black Bolt's whisper.

Hulk fans deserve to be raped by him. no expression

I liked "stalemated Thor for an hour" as a low feat.

llagrok
Among his high feats are;

"Pretending to be knocked out by Thor"
"Choosing to take a nap after being hit by lightning"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.