KotOR respect thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous
Just a look back at what made the game so great.
Everything. eek!

Spearhead
Really wasn't as amazing as people made it out to be. Or maybe I have little respect for it because it's a blatant rip off of the d20 system. The only thing that makes it better than the number of other games with similar ideas is the Star Wars setting and BioWare's ability to create compelling characters and dialogue.

Nactous
I respect your opinion.

Melcórë
Originally posted by Spearhead
Really wasn't as amazing as people made it out to be. Or maybe I have little respect for it because it's a blatant rip off of the d20 system. The only thing that makes it better than the number of other games with similar ideas is the Star Wars setting and BioWare's ability to create compelling characters and dialogue.

So....do you dislike all BioWare games? It's my understanding that most of them are "blatant rip-offs" of RPGing systems, such as the d20....

NateGreySummers
Originally posted by Spearhead
Really wasn't as amazing as people made it out to be. The only thing that makes it better than the number of other games with similar ideas is the Star Wars setting...

QFT!

Spearhead

LORD JLRTENJAC
Kotor was a great game which delved into an area of StarWars that few had entered, AND BROUGHT IT TO LIFE! big grin

Kotor 2 was Kotor's Half-Assed sequel. mad

Atticus
to me kotor was one of the greatest games i ever played. why because there was some thing there in that story that clicked with every body who played it.
but there is always some one who doesn't look at the significance of the story as everybody else.

but I do agree that the game play was no break through, same with mass effect and that is why i worry about kotor 3...

ale-8-1
Kotor? respect for that crap?

Nactous
SON OF A *****!

LORD JLRTENJAC
Nactous, I came as soon as I heard.

BAD GINGER, NO!

ale-8-1
Genger?

LORD JLRTENJAC
Yes, Ale-8-1 is a Ginger-Ale. Therefore Ginger.

LORD JLRTENJAC
Any who, what's wrong with Kotor?

ale-8-1
What's right wit it? or are you a retarted fanboy also.

Nactous
Just to let you know tails is a queer.

ale-8-1
JUST to let you know, Mission is a whore.

Nactous
Dude shes fourteen.

ale-8-1
Yea, and always trying to get it on with Revan

LORD JLRTENJAC
So, you hate Kotor because of Mission?

Nactous
For someone who hates the game you sure know a lot about it.

ale-8-1
I played.... oncex

Nactous
Learn how to spell retard.

LORD JLRTENJAC
Once? and, yet you claim to be all-knowing hater of kotor? which is like an oxi-moron!

Ushgarak
Argue amongst yourselves in private if that's all you want to do, especially you all posting from the same place. Cut it out here.

LORD JLRTENJAC
We'd beter listen to him, he may close the thread. no expression

... Besides, this is a respect thread for a great game. Good ol' ginger had other thoughts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.