Neo Darkhalen vs tylerTOXICITY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raijin
<= : Egduj

Renders:
Stranglehold
Ratchet & Clank Timeshift

Criteria: You're gonna make vertical sigs, this is a vertical sig (and no, you don't have to use all the renders, use the one you like):

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7844/dmc4comingwhenvh4.jpg

A sig that's standing upright. Maximum size: 150 x 420. Minimum size: 120 x 300. Maximum filesize: 70 kb.

Deadline: 28th of december, 08:00 AM .

If you have any questions - ask away.

Neo Darkhalen
How many other images can you have, this is my first time so I am still a bit confused.

Raijin
What do you mean by 'other images'?

Neo Darkhalen
I have no idea what is going on?

Raijin
Try checking the other duel threads.

Neo Darkhalen
Thank you. wink

tylerTOXICITY
Great renders heres my entry.

Blax_Hydralisk
Wow, that's pretty sexy.

tylerTOXICITY
i know ae!

Bloigen
TimeShift is awesome. awesome

tylerTOXICITY
Ummmm, Is Neo Darkhalen going to post his signature soon?

Raijin
I sent him a PM this morning and still no reply.

Maybe he needs an extension, but let's just wait and see.

tylerTOXICITY
God, i cant have 1 damn decent duelmad mad

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Raijin
I sent him a PM this morning and still no reply.

Maybe he needs an extension, but let's just wait and see.

Hello in case you have been wondering, no I have not made a SIG, I have not done anything at all since DEC 24th I did not touch my PC until yesterday, also since tTC won I thought I had lost, I have no idea how to duel therefore I assumed that I had lost so I did not have to hand in that piece, I still have no idea what a render is?

I appologise for keeping everyone waiting.

boobsmagee
A render is basically a cut out from a picture/wallpaper
www.planetrenders.net
or gamerenders.com
both have renders in their gallieries

and a person can win a duel by default, as in one participant doesn't turn in a signature, which back in the day might have just been called a barker lawl

but you were supposed to make a signature before the deadline ended, which it appears you failed to do

or w/e just read the rules im tired

Raijin
Originally posted by tylerTOXICITY
God, i cant have 1 damn decent duelmad mad
Seems that's a bit rare nowadays.

Meh, It's past the deadline, so no extension, Tyler wins by default.
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Hello in case you have been wondering, no I have not made a SIG, I have not done anything at all since DEC 24th I did not touch my PC until yesterday, also since tTC won I thought I had lost, I have no idea how to duel therefore I assumed that I had lost so I did not have to hand in that piece, I still have no idea what a render is?

I appologise for keeping everyone waiting.
I understand your situation, I just thought my advice would be enough help since that's what has helped me in the past.

I was really looking forward to judging this duel, but shit happens.

tylerTOXICITY
Sorry Neo.
But im pissed.
You can't accept a duel then not touch your PC.
You have to keep your reputation or your not going to get duels.
Remember that advise.

Neo Darkhalen
I only did this to please you, I have no interest in duels what so ever, I make SIGS for fun (for now anyway) and I doubt that I have any reputation apart from a negative one.

I will rematch you if that is what you would like, however I wish to read the details of Duels first, so that 1) I understand what is going on 2) I would like to know what a Render is exactly.

If these terms can be met, then I can assure everyone of a proper and great duel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.