Young Avengers/Runaways vs. the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Young Avengers and Runaways team up to fight the Hulk. Who wins?

Hawkeye
Hulkling
Patriot
Speed
Stature
Vision
Wiccan
Nico Minoru
Karolina Dean
Molly Hayes
Victor Mancha
Chase Stein
Xavin

vs.

Hulk

can they win?

llagrok
Nico could solo him.

xmarksthespot
I don't think she's used a turn a humanoid into shit spell yet...

tjcoady
In theory? Easily the team.

In actual practice? The Hulk would win.

Citizen V
That's funny, there was me thinking Noh Vahr made both teams look like amateurs (which isn't too bad, he's a beast).

But I agree with Tjcoady, on paper, it's a stomp for the teams.

In an actual comic? Hulk would win.

Madvillain
interesting...

guy222
http://thumbnails7.imagebam.com/731/72cb087307169.gif http://thumbnails7.imagebam.com/731/8a128c7307170.gif

Bentley
The kids actually using his powers should win. They are sucky amateurs so they bite the dust instead.

Metalmanx
Does Molly get unlimited caffeine?

Scoobless
Wiccan: "I wish hulk would turn into banner, I wish hulk would turn into banner, I wish hulk would turn into banner"

Bouboumaster
Hulk smash.

The Pict
Nico just needs to let of a single spell and it's pretty much over.

srankmissingnin
A single thunder clap takes out the majority of these guys, long enough for Hulk to down the rest.

llagrok
Not really.

I never saw WWH knock out anyone with a thunderclap.

srankmissingnin
Hulk's thunderclap would be like a bomb going off. Anyone with remotely human durability in the vicinity would have a plethora of ruptured organs and be bleeding internally.

He may not have ko'ed anyone in WWH with his thunderclap, but he has before.

Scoobless
Originally posted by llagrok
Not really.

I never saw WWH knock out anyone with a thunderclap.

Doesn't mean he can't. Hulk has used a TC on numerous occasions and a lot of these guys have low durability levels.

llagrok
Originally posted by Scoobless
Doesn't mean he can't. Hulk has used a TC on numerous occasions and a lot of these guys have low durability levels.

Just going by what I've seen.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Hulk's thunderclap would be like a bomb going off. Anyone with remotely human durability in the vicinity would have a plethora of ruptured organs and be bleeding internally.

He may not have ko'ed anyone in WWH with his thunderclap, but he has before.

In accordance with WWH it'll only rupture their eardrums. I don't see bloodlust mention anywhere either, he won't ruin their organs.

It'll take Nico a second max to dice him up like Wrecker.

srankmissingnin
Hulk's thunder clap only bursting ear drums is PIS and should be treated accordingly. big grin

Anyone with low level durability goes down via thunder clap, Hulk makes short work of the rest.

llagrok
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Hulk's thunder clap only bursting ear drums is PIS and should be treated accordingly. big grin

Anyone with low level durability goes down via thunder clap, Hulk makes short work of the rest.

There aren't a lot of guys he'd hit with the thunderclap anyways.

Pulverize.

srankmissingnin
There aren't a lot of guys he'd hit with the thunderclap anyways.

Pulverize.

As in they'd avoid it or he just wouldn't use it against certain people??? confused

llagrok
I was thinking avoid/survive.

srankmissingnin
I was thinking avoid/survive.

Not a chance.

llagrok
Fanboy much?

Speed wouldn't have a hard time getting away from the Thunderclap.

srankmissingnin
Fanboy much?

Speed wouldn't have a hard time getting away from the Thunderclap.

You said that most would avoid the Thunderclap... speed is one guy.

Hulk's Thunderclaps have caused substantial damage up to and exceeding blocks away. Sometimes the force of his blows has been felt on the other side of the world for goodness sake! I stand by my believe that a single Thunderclap takes out the majority of the Runaways and Young Avengers.

ultimatethor
Thunderclap FTW.

The Pict
I'm sure he "thunderclapped" in WWH and it only ruptured Hellion's eardrums while everyone else was fine.

As long as Nico or Wiccan aren't taken out in the first two seconds or something they win.

Metalmanx
Bruiser FTW.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by The Pict
I'm sure he "thunderclapped" in WWH and it only ruptured Hellion's eardrums while everyone else was fine.

As long as Nico or Wiccan aren't taken out in the first two seconds or something they win.

The thunderclap has taken down Wonderman( ionic form), iron man and
vision at the same time. Characters like thing and hyperion have also been defeated with the clap. It certainly has the ability to take out most of this team at once.

Scoobless
Hulk gave Thing the clap.

no expression

llagrok
Originally posted by ultimatethor
The thunderclap has taken down Wonderman( ionic form), iron man and
vision at the same time. Characters like thing and hyperion have also been defeated with the clap. It certainly has the ability to take out most of this team at once.

Doubtful.

Eel O'Brian
Molly takes out Hulk with a thunderclap.

ha-son

ultimatethor
Doubtful.

Doubtful of what? His past on panel and established feats? All the events i mentioned actually did happen and they all show what hulks thunderclap is capable of doing.

Madvillain
Bump.

Bentley
If its a standard setting team is too far away from Hulk for him to Thunderclap, the couple of seconds from him jumping towards them is going to be enough to make it a beat down by magic.

Madvillain
Yup...I think he gets trumped by magic here.

janus77
Hulk KOes them with a ThunderClap, easy.

Q99
There are multiple characters with forcefields to protect against that. Xavin's and/or Wiccan's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.