Superman Prime vs. Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Larceny
The Host is...... I dunno, Thor and Loki.

Priest
mhmm

Larceny
bump

nvrbeenwthagirl
has the destroyer ever been frozen in place? Retconned? Punched off planet? Hit a faster than Light speed object?

Larceny
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
has the destroyer ever been frozen in place? Retconned? Punched off planet? Hit a faster than Light speed object?

?

quanchi112
has the destroyer ever been frozen in place? Retconned? Punched off planet? Hit a faster than Light speed object? laughing laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Larceny
?

I'm asking the questions. Has anyone ever tried any of those things. Has it ever hit an object as fast as SMP. etc.

Larceny
I'm asking the questions. Has anyone ever tried any of those things. Has it ever hit an object as fast as SMP. etc.

You ask irrelevant questions to what end?

nvrbeenwthagirl
You ask irrelevant questions to what end?

has anyone ever just frozen the Destroyer in place? So that it can't move? has anyone ever just hit it into outerspace for a BFR? has it ever been shown to be able to hit a being as fast as SBP?

Larceny
has anyone ever just frozen the Destroyer in place? So that it can't move? has anyone ever just hit it into outerspace for a BFR? has it ever been shown to be able to hit a being as fast as SBP?

Again, all irrelevant questions which have no relevance to the outcome of this battle or to the betterment of healthy discussion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Again, all irrelevant questions which have no relevance to the outcome of this battle or to the betterment of healthy discussion.

So then the answer is no. So those would be viable debating points then. Well unless the Suit has hit a being who moves as fast as SMP then he won't be hitting shit. can it fly? I hadn't seen it do that. Is it fast enough to stop from being frozen and thrown into space before it can break free? does it have flight powers to stop it from being hit into outer space?

Mr. Slippyfist
When the f*ck has SMP ever done any of that?

TricksterPriest
The Destroyer can fly. But AFAIK, it can't keep up with SMP's speed. Now, whether he can break it, that remains to be seen.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
When the f*ck has SMP ever done any of that?
As Superboy prime he hit black adam off planet. He froze several GL's and Red Star. He's also moved fast enough to blizt flashes. All of that right?

Larceny
So then the answer is no. So those would be viable debating points then. Well unless the Suit has hit a being who moves as fast as SMP then he won't be hitting shit. can it fly? I hadn't seen it do that. Is it fast enough to stop from being frozen and thrown into space before it can break free? does it have flight powers to stop it from being hit into outer space?

It can fly, it's indestructible, and it can beast shit. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl

So many things are indestructible. Until they are destroyed. So it's never been hurt at all? it's hit beings as fast as SMP?

HueyFreeman
I can't think of anything that has ever damaged the destroyer armor. The only instances I can think of are
1. When the celestials attacked it together
2. When King Thor killed desak but that seemed to just kill him and leave the armor unharmed.

TricksterPriest

It's ALMOST indestructible. We're not sure how much power it takes to destroy it, it may be beyond SMP's capabilities (save for the retcon punch.........) but we know it's alot.

Larceny
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It's ALMOST indestructible. We're not sure how much power it takes to destroy it, it may be beyond SMP's capabilities (save for the retcon punch.........) but we know it's alot.

It's only been damaged by beings beyond SMP, beings whom eclipse his power. So yes, in this sense, it is indestructible.

I doubt the retcon punch would work anywhere outside of the DCU. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's only been damaged by beings beyond SMP, beings whom eclipse his power. So yes, in this sense, it is indestructible.

I doubt the retcon punch would work anywhere outside of the DCU. smile

In a forum match? In a neutral battle field?

Mr. Slippyfist
As Superboy prime he hit black adam off planet. He froze several GL's and Red Star. He's also moved fast enough to blizt flashes. All of that right? He hit BA what seemed like a couple hundred yards away... maybe... that was also accidental BFR...

However... he's supposedly going to BFR him after he freezes him...

He's reacted to them by hitting them back... however, he isn't one to blitz... or is he going to freeze someone, and then toss them away...

He's going to fight man to man... HV, perhaps freezing, punches, etc.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He hit BA what seemed like a couple hundred yards away... maybe... that was also accidental BFR...

However... he's supposedly going to BFR him after he freezes him...

He's reacted to them by hitting them back... however, he isn't one to blitz... or is he going to freeze someone, and then toss them away...

He's going to fight man to man... HV, perhaps freezing, punches, etc.
I seem to remember BA being knocked off the planet into another planet.

Larceny
I seem to remember BA being knocked off the planet into another planet.

What happens if SMP is desinigrated?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What happens if SMP is desinigrated?

I would love to see that Asgardian destroyer show power that can pwn someone with SBP's durability fused with Gaurdian power. And then I'd love to see it actually hit something as fast as he.

Larceny
I would love to see that Asgardian destroyer show power that can pwn someone with SBP's durability fused with Gaurdian power. And then I'd love to see it actually hit something as fast as he.

I'd actually like to see SMP consistently fight as fast as you claim.

Mr. Slippyfist
I seem to remember BA being knocked off the planet into another planet. He got too far from the tower... it even says that in the comic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He got too far from the tower... it even says that in the comic.
And who else was far from the tower? And what was the range of the tower?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd actually like to see SMP consistently fight as fast as you claim.

I'd love to see thor fight as consistantly as i claim too. Unfortunately, Fights with the hulk, magneto, and others say differently. But guess what, this is the forum and if I want to argue that thor fights at his best at all times, that is my right. Gnite.

Mr. Slippyfist
And who else was far from the tower? And what was the range of the tower? Eh?

Looked about a football field in length... maybe...

The Great Galen
Man pure spite, Destroyers gets destroyed...next plz.

Larceny
I'd love to see thor fight as consistantly as i claim too. Unfortunately, Fights with the hulk, magneto, and others say differently. But guess what, this is the forum and if I want to argue that thor fights at his best at all times, that is my right. Gnite.

What relevance does Thor have to his fight? None, leaving your pathetic attempts of an arguments useless. Now again, can you or can you not provide evidence of SMP consistently fighting at the speeds you claim?

Priest
Destroyer ftw

Superboy Prime
Superman Prime's speed is quite consistent if you ask me. He has blitzed 3 flashes, and even moved so fast he managed to break a huge green willpower wall made out of dozens of GLerns including Hal Jordan. Even "Ion" could barely keep up with SBP, and this Ion had daxamite blood in him.

llagrok
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Superman Prime's speed is quite consistent if you ask me. He has blitzed 3 flashes, and even moved so fast he managed to break a huge green willpower wall made out of dozens of GLerns including Hal Jordan. Even "Ion" could barely keep up with SBP, and this Ion had daxamite blood in him.

Which is why Prime won.

Lead....

Estacado
Destroyer get's retconned into Frenzy.(2007 movie version)

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by llagrok
Which is why Prime won.

Lead....

And I thought Prime won because of the S shield...I'll be damned.

quanchi112
And who else was far from the tower? And what was the range of the tower? You cant argue this. This is stated in the comic.

quanchi112
Which is why Prime won.

Lead.... No it isnt. He won becuz hes more powerful. The lead poisoning was stopped and will continue the moment he takes his gl ring off.

vlaaad12345
Which is why Prime won.

Lead....
Even without his daxamite powers(and the lead poisoning stopped)hes still a gl on crack,and its not like prime wasnt beating him before the poisoning or did we forget prime messing yats face up when he was at full power with ion shields up.

Larceny
Originally posted by quanchi112
No it isnt. He won becuz hes more powerful. The lead poisoning was stopped and will continue the moment he takes his gl ring off.

He lost because he was poisoned...

quanchi112
He lost because he was poisoned... No the poisoning stopped. Did you read Ion issue 1. The clearly stated it wont continue as long as he has his gl ring on. Prime just whipped his ass.

vlaaad12345
He lost because he was poisoned...
The poisoning was stopped,even with the poison hes stronger then any other gl,he was ****ing up yat before yat got poisoned.

King Kandy
Okay everyone, Superman Prime does not necesarily mean the big muscular guy who tortured mxy; He was calling himself Superman Prime when he worked with Sinestro as well.

King Kandy
Originally posted by quanchi112
No the poisoning stopped. Did you read Ion issue 1. The clearly stated it wont continue as long as he has his gl ring on. Prime just whipped his ass.
Yeah but if you pay attention the Ring was devoting a lot of it's energy to stopping the poison, leaving less to fight SMP with.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah but if you pay attention the Ring was devoting a lot of it's energy to stopping the poison, leaving less to fight SMP with.
And sbp was still on the winning end before the poisoning:P.

Larceny
I have a question. Was what SMP doing any more impressive than what Black Adam was doing during WW3?

Juntai
Originally posted by King Kandy
Okay everyone, Superman Prime does not necesarily mean the big muscular guy who tortured mxy; He was calling himself Superman Prime when he worked with Sinestro as well. ?????

Astner
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It wasn't a retcon punch, he simply punched Dick back to life. If it was a retcon punch Batman wouldn't hold Dick in the first place.
And he can't simply punch into anything and get people back to life, he need to punch at the walls of reality.

Bouboumaster
The Destroyer.

vlaaad12345
I have a question. Was what SMP doing any more impressive than what Black Adam was doing during WW3?
Destroying top tier gls(black adam didnt),messing up superman(black adam didnt),destroying ion(soomething black adam couldnt ever do),****ing up the antimonitor and o yea it taking several guardians of the universe to actually take him down.

Sundipped
I betcha SMP from Countdown can put dents or maybe even crack this armor.

h1a8
What relevance does Thor have to his fight? None, leaving your pathetic attempts of an arguments useless. Now again, can you or can you not provide evidence of SMP consistently fighting at the speeds you claim?
It doesn't matter. Forum rules say that characters must fight with the best of their abilities (as long as its not PIS). That means Flash, Superman, etc. fight with their best speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.