Champion vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
Not spite first of all... serious thread.

No prep. Champ doesn't have the Power Gem. Wolverine has his adamantium, and his never give up attitude.

They fight in New York.

Who wins?

Inhuman
Champ punches wolvie into the sun.

pis fight...

wolverine cuts champs head off & eats his brains

psycho gundam
or just deep space. heal from that

Mr. Slippyfist
With all of Champ's pride... I can't see him BFR Wolves...

But, no BFR.

tkitna
Champion pounds him into unconsciousness.

psycho gundam
basically, champion is cap x several million in all capabilities so champ wins 10/10

Alfheim
Wolverine loses hard. I want somebody to try and say Wolverine wins this.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Alfheim
Wolverine loses hard. I want somebody to try and say Wolverine wins this.

I think this should be a challenge for all of kmc. TRY and make logan win this

Faceman
( goes to get Battlehammer)....

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Faceman
( goes to get Battlehammer)....

lol I have been waiting for him to show up.

Faceman
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
lol I have been waiting for him to show up.

I'll pm him this thread, if I have too...

Alfheim
I want to see jinzin try and defend Wolverine....but dont think even hes that mad....

Master-Borg
Wolverine > shehulk > champion

champion loses, he's a jobber, a cosmic rhino

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Wolverine > shehulk > champion

champion loses, he's a jobber, a cosmic rhino

........ sick sick sick confused laughing man i first had to barf when i saw that but after i cleaned it up, i realized you were joking...right mad

psycho gundam
champ punts wolverine into the stratosphere

Alfheim
Its likes hes quoting me I first used the term "cosmic rhino".

Mr. Slippyfist
Wow... never have I seen someone carried so far by hype alone... besides Superman Prime, and I guess Sentry (million suns). erm

I for one, see this as being close... and I don't even like Wolverine that much... so I can't see how only fanboys can make him win.

IMO, it depends if Champ can heal fast enough or not... but that's just me, I guess...

Alfheim
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Wow... never have I seen someone carried so far by hype alone... besides Superman Prime, and I guess Sentry (million suns). erm

I for one, see this as being close... and I don't even like Wolverine that much... so I can't see how only fanboys can make him win.

IMO, it depends if Champ can heal fast enough or not... but that's just me, I guess...

Oh......my.......god........ *twitchtwitchtwitchtwitchtwitchtwitch*

psycho gundam
champion wont get hit with the blades -----wolverine WILL get hit with the fist

Mr. Slippyfist
Based on one instance?

Oh......my.......god........ *twitchtwitchtwitchtwitchtwitchtwitch* Ya, well... I don't care what you think. smile

---

And I guess it depends if Champ can get cut or not...

Alfheim
*sigh* Champs easily pawned Namor........ Namor is a martial arts expert with lots of experience and superhuman speed....and he easily pawned Mantis...

Prediction: This is going to be a complete and utter waste of time and Mr Slippyfist is going to dodge points all day long

Mr. Slippyfist
*sigh* Champs easily pawned Namor........ Namor is a martial arts expert with lots of experience and superhuman speed....and he easily pawned Mantis...

Prediction: This is going to be a complete and utter waste of time and Mr Slippyfist is going to dodge points all day long Namor... when? Oh, is this when he jumped on Champ with a bunch of other heroes? I forgot Wolverine is a wrestler. Otherwise, when?
Plus, when did Namor become as skilled as Wolverine?

One instance... and if that instance overrides the rest of his history... then I'll be damned.
Also, following your logic on the subject... Champ blocked the punch by Mantis... is he going to block the slash from Wolverine?

What about the instances where he was beat by She-Hulk, Thing stood up to him, got hit by Sassy a couple of times, got made fun of basically by Thanos, etc.

Nevermind... why I demote myself to debating with you is beyond me. I'll just watch and see where this thread goes... smile

Faceman
I'm nominating this as ( best thread 2007)...

Alfheim
Here we go......goodnight!

Faceman
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Namor... when? Oh, is this when he jumped on Champ with a bunch of other heroes? I forgot Wolverine is a wrestler. Otherwise, when?
Plus, when did Namor become as skilled as Wolverine?

One instance... and if that instance overrides the rest of his history... then I'll be damned.
Also, following your logic on the subject... Champ blocked the punch by Mantis... is he going to block the slash from Wolverine?

What about the instances where he was beat by She-Hulk, Thing stood up to him, got hit by Sassy a couple of times, got made fun of basically by Thanos, etc.

Nevermind... why I demote myself to debating with you is beyond me. I'll just watch and see where this thread goes... smile

I'm nominating this as ( best thread 2007)...

thumb up

capt. crunch
wolverine 7/10. he's cut wwh and thanos with ig so champ should be no prob. as far as fighting skills, wolv is superior. i know champ has thousands of years of martial arts combat but that doesn't automatically make him better. wonder woman also has thousands of years of martial arts combat yet batman is considered a better fighter. same situation here.

quanchi112
Champion crushes Wolverine.

capt. crunch
how?

quanchi112
Originally posted by capt. crunch
how? With his fists.

tkitna
Lets see here,,,,,

The Champion - An Elder Of The Universe with a billion years worth of experience learning and using fighting techniques from all over the universe (not including he's easily way more than a class 100 hero) taking on,,,,

Wolverine - mutant with healing powers and adamantium claws and skeleton with maybe 200 years of fighting skills learned from earth alone.

Seriously, there should be no debate to this at all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
Lets see here,,,,,

The Champion - An Elder Of The Universe with a billion years worth of experience learning and using fighting techniques from all over the universe (not including he's easily way more than a class 100 hero) taking on,,,,

Wolverine - mutant with healing powers and adamantium claws and skeleton with maybe 200 years of fighting skills learned from earth alone.

Seriously, there should be no debate to this at all. I know...I know.

capt. crunch
Originally posted by quanchi112
With his fists. wolv has taken hulk punches. he can take champs.

quanchi112
wolv has taken hulk punches. he can take champs. Has wolverine beat the Hulk before?

capt. crunch
Originally posted by tkitna
Lets see here,,,,,

Seriously, there should be no debate to this at all. when has he really shown all this great fighting skill. everything i've seen him do isn't anything logan can't do fighting wise.

capt. crunch
Has wolverine beat the Hulk before? yep, he has beat hulk more times than he has lost. which is why a 7/10 victory for logan is about right.

quanchi112
when has he really shown all this great fighting skill. everything i've seen him do isn't anything logan can't do fighting wise. Last time the Hulk met Wolverine he crushed him and his entire team. laughing

capt. crunch
Last time the Hulk met Wolverine he crushed him and his entire team. laughing i find it funny that hulk has fought wolv so many times and then all of a sudden a writer says hulk can pound his skull against his brain and beat him? why didn't hulk do that before? oh right because wwh was a hulk wankfest.

quanchi112
i find it funny that hulk has fought wolv so many times and then all of a sudden a writer says hulk can pound his skull against his brain and beat him? why didn't hulk do that before? oh right because wwh was a hulk wankfest. Has wolverine ever beaten him?

capt. crunch
Has wolverine ever beaten him? yeah, its in his respect thread.

quanchi112
yeah, its in his respect thread. Im sure its hilarious. Wolverine beating the Hulk. laughing

golem370
Champion weights 5,000 pounds Wolverine couldn't even lift him

SuperiorTech
i find it funny that hulk has fought wolv so many times and then all of a sudden a writer says hulk can pound his skull against his brain and beat him? why didn't hulk do that before? oh right because wwh was a hulk wankfest.

Alot of people jobbed to the hulk in wwh wolverine was not one of them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by golem370
Champion weights 5,000 pounds Wolverine couldn't even lift him This isnt a fight its a massacre.

capt. crunch
Im sure its hilarious. Wolverine beating the Hulk. laughing wolverine 145 for example. he keeps slicing and hulk starts panicking. but lets not turn this into hulk vs. wolv. how is champ beating logan for the majority.

capt. crunch
Champion weights 5,000 pounds Wolverine couldn't even lift him he doesn't have to lift him, just slice him.

capt. crunch
Alot of people jobbed to the hulk in wwh wolverine was not one of them. wolv wasn't fighting back while hulk held him in his hand. when did logan lose his reflexes?

golem370
Wolverine has no advantage over Champion is more experienced stronger and should be faster not to mention being able to destroy a planet with a punch

capt. crunch
This isnt a fight its a massacre. yeah, for champ.

quanchi112
yeah, for champ. Wolverine is just some guy on the xmen. Champion would crush him.

capt. crunch
Wolverine has no advantage over Champion is more experienced stronger and should be faster not to mention being able to destroy a planet with a punch when has champ ever shown this superior fighting skills. everything i've seen him do isn't something logan can't also do fighting wise. so he's stronger than logan. so is hulk. doesn't matter. logan has taken on superspeedsters before. that planet destroying punch is pis.

capt. crunch
Wolverine is just some guy on the xmen. Champion would crush him. yeah i know. i just felt like having some fun making people think i was a wolverine fanboy big grin

golem370
He went threw the Universe unbeaten for along time he has to have some fighting skill to do that.

SuperiorTech
wolv wasn't fighting back while hulk held him in his hand. when did logan lose his reflexes?

Maybe you should read it again wolverine was slashing hulk as he was getting hit but even logan can only take so many punchs from hulk before they take an effect on him.

http://img194.imagevenue.com/loc571/th_00310_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_3002_017_122_571lo.jpghttp://img103.imagevenue.com/loc664/th_00317_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_1002_018_122_664lo.jpghttp://img107.imagevenue.com/loc829/th_00319_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_0002_019_122_829lo.jpghttp://img197.imagevenue.com/loc459/th_00321_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_1002_020_122_459lo.jpg

And what do you mean woverine beats the hulk, they had two fights I would call really close one was logan against grey hulk and the other was when logan became death.

capt. crunch
Maybe you should read it again wolverine was slashing hulk as he was getting hit but even logan can only take so many punchs from hulk before they take an effect on him.

http://img194.imagevenue.com/loc571/th_00310_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_3002_017_122_571lo.jpghttp://img103.imagevenue.com/loc664/th_00317_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_1002_018_122_664lo.jpghttp://img107.imagevenue.com/loc829/th_00319_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_0002_019_122_829lo.jpghttp://img197.imagevenue.com/loc459/th_00321_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_1002_020_122_459lo.jpg

And what do you mean woverine beats the hulk, they had two fights I would call really close one was logan against grey hulk and the other was when logan became death. yeah, you're right. i was joking about wolverine beating hulk also. i should do this more often evil face

Kutulu
Wolverine gets stomped 10/10.

golem370
Marvel wrote Wolverine was a master of every fighting style on earth but have you ever seen him use a fraction of those styles.

Kutulu
Marvel wrote Wolverine was a master of every fighting style on earth but have you ever seen him use a fraction of those styles.

Except Champion is literally billions of years old, whereas Wolverine is a couple hundred at best. Imagine studying fighting and being involved in wars etc for billions of years, Wolverine would be like a child with a steak knife compared to him.

capt. crunch
Marvel wrote Wolverine was a master of every fighting style on earth but have you ever seen him use a fraction of those styles. dude, if you're replying to me i've already said twice i was joking about everything. unless you're playing me at my own game. clever you smokin'

golem370
Alright oops

capt. crunch
Alright oops no prob smile

Symmetric Chaos
The Champ that actually gets shown would probably stalemate for a very long time, since I don't see either one doing much lasting damage.

The Champ that (IMO) should exist wins in one move.

leonidas
let's see, power primoridal, a universal force, vs wolverine . . .

meh, it's a toss-up.

What the f**k?

psycho gundam
champion dim maks wolverine with planet busting force

Inhuman
Originally posted by leonidas
let's see, power primoridal, a universal force, vs wolverine . . .

meh, it's a toss-up.

I thought you were describing wolverine at first, then I saw "vs wolverine"

psycho gundam
i'm pretty sure tryco encountered a fighter hundreds of times better than logan somewhere/sometime before and fed him his spine like a fruit roll up. 50 thousand official fights trumps like what 350 or so....

severance
Champion a million times out of a million. Too strong too good at fighting. He's like better than cap and stronger than Hulk

Alfheim
This is boring ....I want some fanboys to try and argue otherwise....but I guess when you have this many people saying Champ wins they dont have the balls to argue. no expression

psycho gundam
This is boring ....I want some fanboys to try and argue otherwise....but I guess when you have this many people saying Champ wins they dont have the balls to argue. no expression

i want them to evil face

Battlehammer
namor MA ability is crap first off. He show like an MA feat twice neither of which puts him at MA expert.

Champion has doen crap. He lost to she Hulk. He beat really no one that important. He shown almsot no level of skill that even suchest top tier or even second tier.

dude jobbs like crazy

xmarksthespot
Champion sucks major ass. He has like what one showing of his vaunted skill?

Faceman
Originally posted by Battlehammer
namor MA ability is crap first off. He show like an MA feat twice neither of which puts him at MA expert.

Champion has doen crap. He lost to she Hulk. He beat really no one that important. He shown almsot no level of skill that even suchest top tier or even second tier.

dude jobbs like crazy

Anybody he has jobbed to, would own Wolverine.... smile

lando005
looks like the main event is here

ultimatethor
Even an extremely jobbing champion would take wolverine out 10/10. When did wolverine become a herald or even low herald leveller?. In one punch the fight would be over. Champion did completely demolish collossus and frankly colossus should be able to kick wolverines ass

Alfheim

Pressure points dont make you a martial aexpert? He also has knowledge on vaiours martial arts. Namor stated that Judo was crap.

dude jobbs like crazy

Buts hes beaten:
Namor
Sasquatch
Doc Samson
Wonder Man
Thing
Collosus
Mantis

Was humilating Thor
Gave SS a good fight

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Champion sucks major ass. He has like what one showing of his vaunted skill?

Do you think Wolverine can beat Champion?

Anyway he was shown having no trouble dodging Thors blows really. No Thor is not an MA expert but the fact that Champion was stating how slow Thor was shows hes not just a slow brick. We know that he beat Namor in under 2 minutes, we dont know exactly what happened but we know he won. Namor just doesnt have class 100 strength he is fast skilful, therefore Champion would not have beaten him on power alone. I think he should have beaten SS but for somebody who is supposed to be a cosmic brick he didnt do to badly....Hell Champion was pucnhing him all over the place and managed to avoid one of his blasts. Losing to SS after a good fight is not a bad feat but he should have won.erm

Nod

dude jobbs like crazy You think Wolverine wins?

no expression

carver9
Pressure points dont make you a martial aexpert? He also has knowledge on vaiours martial arts. Namor stated that Judo was crap.

Buts hes beaten:
Namor
Sasquatch
Doc Samson
Wonder Man
Thing
Collosus
Mantis

Was humilating Thor
Gave SS a good fight

Do you think Wolverine can beat Champion?

Anyway he was shown having no trouble dodging Thors blows really. No Thor is not an MA expert but the fact that Champion was stating how slow Thor was shows hes not just a slow brick. We know that he beat Namor in under 2 minutes, we dont know exactly what happened but we know he won. Namor just doesnt have class 100 strength he is fast skilful, therefore Champion would not have beaten him on power alone. I think he should have beaten SS but for somebody who is supposed to be a cosmic brick he didnt do to badly....Hell Champion was pucnhing him all over the place and managed to avoid one of his blasts. Losing to SS after a good fight is not a bad feat but he should have won.erm

You do know that on your list wolverine has beaten or humilated most that you have named.

Wolverine has beaten namor twice.
Wolverine has beaten sasquash and actually took sasquash punches to no avail.
I honestly believe wolverine would slaughter doc sampson.
I give wonderman the majority over wolverine but I think that wolverine would get some wins over him.
Wolverine has humiliated thing.
Colossus would be a bigger problem to wolverine then anyone on your list due to his metal skin BUT if wolverine was able to cut him, wolverine would get a 8or9/10 against colossus everytime.
I dont know what to think of mantis vs wolverine. Undecided.

Now thing gave champion a run for his money and also broke his ribs but thing has gotten stabbed in the arm by wolverine ending with him falling to the ground in tears. Things has gotten half of his face ripped off by wolverine.

If this is the champion that I see in comics that gets man handled by beings that wolverine has walked over, then I give wolverine the majority.

Now if this is the champ that is written by his powers, no one under galactus should be able to beat him and galactus is questionable.

Symmetric Chaos

Like She-Hulk? shocklaugh

xmarksthespot
Do you think Wolverine can beat Champion? I didn't say one way or the other, now did I?

All I said was that Champion sucks ass in every manner possible - which he does. Ipso Fatso.

lordboo
nobbing jobbing champ would ko logan with not to much fuss.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by lordboo
nobbing jobbing champ would ko logan with not to much fuss. What the hell is a non jobbing Champion, when he's shown to 'job' in almost every appearance according to many a poster.

2 comics vs 10 basically. 10 wins everytime.

Alfheim
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I didn't say one way or the other, now did I?

All I said was that Champion sucks ass in every manner possible - which he does. Ipso Fatso.

No you didnt thats why I asked you the question. no expression

This is absurd!!!!!

Originally posted by carver9
You do know that on your list wolverine has beaten or humilated most that you have named.

Did you say most of them yeah you did. Are you also aware that all the guys that fought champion had to recieve extra training because as far as Champion was concerned they were not tough enough? So he huliliated tougher versions of them.

Wolverine has beaten namor twice.
Wolverine has beaten sasquash and actually took sasquash punches to no avail.
I honestly believe wolverine would slaughter doc sampson.
I give wonderman the majority over wolverine but I think that wolverine would get some wins over him.
Wolverine has humiliated thing.
Colossus would be a bigger problem to wolverine then anyone on your list due to his metal skin BUT if wolverine was able to cut him, wolverine would get a 8or9/10 against colossus everytime.

Im not getting into a discussion wether Wolverine could beat Namor but Champion humiliated all those fighters except Thing, Wolverine may have been able to beat some of them but not like Champion did. He one shotted Sasquatch and said that he was boring. Wolverine is not beat Sasquatch that easily...and to make this point clear...they recieved more training so they were even tougher

I dont know what to think of mantis vs wolverine. Undecided.

God!!!!!! Guess what hes undecided on wether Mantis could beat Wolverine. This is Celestial madonna Mantis who fought a Thanos clone and tripped up Runner....and you're undecided. What, so you really think Wolverine could beat Mantis the way Champion did. Give me a break! What the f**k?

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/832/countersmantisya0.jpg

Now thing gave champion a run for his money and also broke his ribs but thing has gotten stabbed in the arm by wolverine ending with him falling to the ground in tears. Things has gotten half of his face ripped off by wolverine.

You really think thing can break Champions ribs after he took a shot from Thors hammer and was completely fine in the next panel. You really think Thing can break his ribs after he threw all the fighers off him effortlessly.

If this is the champion that I see in comics that gets man handled by beings that wolverine has walked over, then I give wolverine the majority.

Yeah?

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4770/vsheroesig6.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4811/vsheroes2lo5.jpg

You think Wolverine can do this to Silver Surfer? What the f**k?

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6847/silversurfer198700110sf5.jpg
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/3640/silversurfer198700111dx0.jpg
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3554/silversurfer198700112mp1.jpg
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9229/silversurfer198700113dd4.jpg
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9853/silversurfer198700114bh8.jpg
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9228/silversurfer198700115jp9.jpg

Wolverine loses 10/10 no expression

Now we need Jinzin and Battlehammer to invent a way for Wolverine to beat Champion

Battlehammer
you mean like thing...............who Logan beat in 5 pannels.

Alfheim
you mean like thing...............who Logan beat in 5 pannels.

Read.....my...Post. Wolverine loses 10/10. no expression

Battlehammer

No actaully it doesent and thats really sad you thinkl it does.

I can do pressure point attacks, but that does not make me an ma expert.

im sorry,but you think way to highly of pressure points

Battlehammer
Read.....my...Post. Wolverine loses 10/10. no expression

Did I in any way shape or form say wolverine wins?

Nope.

Did I even quote you there? Nope

so why the hell are you telling me champion wins?

Alfheim
No actaully it doesent and thats really sad you thinkl it does.

I can do pressure point attacks, but that does not make me an ma expert.

im sorry,but you think way to highly of pressure points

no no no no. Read my last post....my last post. All of it.

Battlehammer
I don't care about your last post it has nothing to do with my statement.

Alfheim
Did I in any way shape or form say wolverine wins?

Nope.

Did I even quote you there? Nope

so why the hell are you telling me champion wins?

I didnt see this post. Anyway I was wondering why you were quoting me. At any rate I made a post that explained why Champ wins, so I was teling you to refer to that post and not the one you posted.

Earlier it seems that you were trying to imply that Wolverine wins but yoiur backing out now.

Battlehammer
actaully im not backing out of any thing. I never implied he won. People always assume such things with out me actaully stating them. Hell in the mace windu thread I had people assuming I thought wolverine won when I was argueing for mace to stomp him.

Alfheim
actaully im not backing out of any thing. I never implied he won. People always assume such things with out me actaully stating them. Hell in the mace windu thread I had people assuming I thought wolverine won when I was argueing for mace to stomp him.

Whatever.

JackieCD
I don't know Champion, so I'll have to say Wolverine.

Alfheim
......sock?

Parallex
Champion 100/100

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.