I almost just puked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jack Diavolo
my mom is paying me to clean the kitchen because shes too lazy to do it herself and my little siter is spoiled so she wouldnt make her do it, so im cleaning it and all of a sudden i smell an interesting smell, a little sour but not bad bad. now there are alot of dirty dishes because i got sick of doing them all time and everyone else is too lazy to do them. so on the stove is this pot. this seems to be the source of said smell

so me being the stupid idiotic curious F****** bastard i am, i lift the lid of the pot. i have never smelled anything more disgusting in my lefe i do not want to go back in that kitched i almost puked everywhere, dkfsgskhdfgskdlhg god i STILL feel like throwing up and this happend more tha a few minutes ago.

Nod
What was it?

The Grey Fox
was it a dead dog? no expression

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Nod
What was it?

JacopeX
laughing

Your Typos and feelings of wanting to puke makes this thread!

What was it though? ermm

Reverend Axel
Cupchicks?

AbnormalButSane
Weak stomach. biscuits

Jack Diavolo
idk , it was definately green and fuzzy but there was this white stuff and fkghsfdh i swear it crawled towards me, i only got a glimpse. kjdfsgjhg blah i think its been there for awhile >.< dkhghg and the problem is i need that money for christmas shopping sad

Sol Valentine
****, that's nasty.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Jack Diavolo
idk , it was definately green and fuzzy but there was this white stuff and fkghsfdh i swear it crawled towards me, i only got a glimpse. kjdfsgjhg blah i think its been there for awhile >.< dkhghg and the problem is i need that money for christmas shopping sad
one word: Cthulhu

Jack Diavolo
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Cupchicks?

it was so bad cupchicks wouldnt go near it sick sick sick

InnerRise
my mom is paying me to clean the kitchen because shes too lazy to do it herself and my little siter is spoiled so she wouldnt make her do it, so im cleaning it and all of a sudden i smell an interesting smell, a little sour but not bad bad. now there are alot of dirty dishes because i got sick of doing them all time and everyone else is too lazy to do them. so on the stove is this pot. this seems to be the source of said smell

so me being the stupid idiotic curious F****** bastard i am, i lift the lid of the pot. i have never smelled anything more disgusting in my lefe i do not want to go back in that kitched i almost puked everywhere, dkfsgskhdfgskdlhg god i STILL feel like throwing up and this happend more tha a few minutes ago. That stove would never be the source of prepared food for me ever again.

And fook christmas shopping. Wouldn't be worth it. I'm sure there was Fungi in there.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Jack Diavolo
fungi is an understatement. its like somebody played and s***load of saprolings and thallids in that damn pot

Impediment
Why was said pot left on the stove for so long? What are you, a bunch of slobs?

Jack Diavolo
everyones been so busy and last week i did a heapload of dishes for like 4 days in a row, thursday friday saturday and sunday so the rest of my family was supposed to do them for the next four days and theyre all lazy F***s

Jack Diavolo
ok so i dawned a face smell filter like thing *scrunched up shirts*
and decided to peak into the smelly nuclear waste. i even snapped a photo so you can see just what the hell is disgusting me so much. i am so angry with my mom right now.

The Grey Fox
sick

that's pure evil

SelphieT
Throw away the ****in' pot. That's what I'd do. And I'd also back hand my mom too.

But then again, I always feel like back handing that seahag.

Jack Diavolo
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
sick

that's pure evil

no uh uh, pure evil smells better no

InnerRise
ok so i dawned a face smell filter like thing *scrunched up shirts*
and decided to peak into the smelly nuclear waste. i even snapped a photo so you can see just what the hell is disgusting me so much. i am so angry with my mom right now. IT'S STILL THERE?! puke

Delete that post! no expression

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Jack Diavolo
im actually thinking about just not cleaning and waiting till my mom gets home so she can take care of it.

SelphieT
Totally.

Jack Diavolo
Originally posted by SelphieT
Totally.

yea mon

anyway

this is probably exactly why shes paying me so much to clean it mad
because she knows i need the money and she doesnt want to have to battle that monster that she has created. that disgusting mass of horrible bile

Nod
yea mon

anyway

this is probably exactly why shes paying me so much to clean it mad
because she knows i need the money and she doesnt want to have to battle that monster that she has created. that disgusting mass of horrible bile You like to battle yourself?

Cheap and to easy I know. embarrasment

Jack Diavolo
Originally posted by Nod
You like to battle yourself?

Cheap and to easy I know. embarrasment

-_- hahahaha nice one nods

but im no monster im a heavensent Fu***** angel angel

Nod
Not really but I took the moment lol.

Jack Diavolo
ok i need to go clean, fdkjhsdfhkg im not touching that stove

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.