Do people really know what will happen to you if they tell you a secret

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deja~vu
My friend told me a seceret about something that I wasn't supposed to tell anybody but she told me that she knew that I was going to tell them anyways and I did.

A sweet little friend wanted me to share She means the world to me....

Give it your best.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Deja~vu
My friend told me a seceret about something that I wasn't supposed to tell anybody but she told me that she knew that I was going to tell them anyways and I did.

Give it your best. No idea what you mea,.

And I assume some people don't take into consideration what telling a secret might mean to the person you tell it to. But I think others do. Individual thing really.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
No idea what you mea,.

And I assume some people don't take into consideration what telling a secret might mean to the person you tell it to. But I think others do. Individual thing really.

Right. If someone tells me that they are telling a secret, in other words, it isn't supposed to "leave that conversation", then I will NOT tell anyone about it...unless of course the secret endangers someone or I deem it beyond the "secret tellings keepers" mindset. (Like if I had a friend that said she wanted to date one of my dude friends really bad but she thought that he just needed to ask her out...but she told me not to tell anyone...then I would assess the situation and maybe tell the dude anyway.)

JediSamuraiMRB

Give it your best.

When someone tells another a secret than it should stay that way until the person wants said secret to be told.

Bardock42
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
When someone tells another a secret than it should stay that way until the person wants said secret to be told. Well, there might be more urgent relations interfering.

Atlantis001
Sometimes people want to share their secrets with another people and they need someone to help them reveal their secret.

leonheartmm
i have a big mouth. but secrets shud be kept secret until they become too much of a threat. let your conciounce be your guide, but be forewarned, it can be a bad guide too.

Robtard
I don't know, but I heard from a very reliable source, that the "teller" of the secret will get anally gang-raped by a troop of rabid baboons within 7 days of telling the secret. Ssshhh... it's best to keep your secrets.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't know, but I heard from a very reliable source, that the "teller" of the secret will get anally gang-raped by a troop of rabid baboons within 7 days of telling the secret. Ssshhh... it's best to keep your secrets.

You're such and idiot...it is 6 days...pffft.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
You're such and idiot...it is 6 days...pffft.

Idiot... I said "within 7 days", so it could be 6 days.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Idiot... I said "within 7 days", so it could be 6 days.

You bastard...you win again...

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, there might be more urgent relations interfering.

Not always, but secrets do have ways of coming out.

Devil King
Originally posted by dadudemon
Right. If someone tells me that they are telling a secret, in other words, it isn't supposed to "leave that conversation", then I will NOT tell anyone about it...unless of course the secret endangers someone or I deem it beyond the "secret tellings keepers" mindset. (Like if I had a friend that said she wanted to date one of my dude friends really bad but she thought that he just needed to ask her out...but she told me not to tell anyone...then I would assess the situation and maybe tell the dude anyway.)

Then you could all sit around painting your toenails and drinking strawberry daiquiris.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Devil King
Then you could all sit around painting your toenails and drinking strawberry daiquiris.

Wait...wut? confused

Devil King
It was a delightfully gay post.

Shadow Spider
big grin My secrets never get out. (Horrible flashback of no longer secret secret) CURSE YOU SQUEALING GIRL! mad

Mindship
My friend told me a seceret about something that I wasn't supposed to tell anybody but she told me that she knew that I was going to tell them anyways and I did. It's nice you play well together.

anaconda
laughing out loud laughing

Captain King
Depends on the secret and how i feel about the person.

Generaly people trust me, there are times when i've abused that trust, and don't regret it. They deserved it. I was acting on justice, not friendship.

Ofcourse if I was willing to devulge something very personal knowing fullwell it could hurt you i was probably never your friend to begin with, i either hated you and just tolerated you, or slowly began to hate you.

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Mindship
It's nice you play well together. Dress up is fun too. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.