Monarch vs Superman Prime/WW Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soops220
Monarch from Countdown takes on Superman Prime/WW Hulk with one week of prep. Who wins this?

quanchi112
Team wins.

Soops220
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team wins.

How so? How do they take down the seemingly invincible Monarch?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soops220
How so? How do they take down the seemingly invincible Monarch? Well this is one of the problems of making a Monarch thread which I am also guilty of before the story plays itself out. I think Prime would come right at him and WW Hulk would just add to the punishment. WW Hulk at his strongest when he was taking those dangerous steps.

guy222
team

Gecko4lif
Well this is one of the problems of making a Monarch thread which I am also guilty of before the story plays itself out. I think Prime would come right at him and WW Hulk would just add to the punishment. WW Hulk at his strongest when he was taking those dangerous steps.

Monarch can nuke planets

hulk shits himself then eats it when monarch tells him to

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Monarch can nuke planets

hulk shits himself then eats it when monarch tells him to

Hulk can survive nukes smile

Monarch wins anyway IMO. He's just been slapping around top tiers.

SuperiorTech
I dont really see what hulk contributes to this fight.

Soops220
Originally posted by SuperiorTech

WW Hulk took out the east coast with a single step. He could get angry enough to do some damage

Symmetric Chaos

Moral support and high level intellectual discourse.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soops220
WW Hulk took out the east coast with a single step. He could get angry enough to do some damage

He damaged it with one step. The President's advisers said that two more would sink it.

Monarch took out an entire country rather casually in just moment.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk can survive nukes smile

Monarch wins anyway IMO. He's just been slapping around top tiers.
not this brand of nuke cool

Symmetric Chaos
not this brand of nuke cool

Hulk laugh at girly pink explosion. Him think Monarch queer.

Gecko4lif
him get embarassed by monarchs better grammer

then him gets laughed at in hell when monarch 1 shots him.

Erik-Lensherr
The real match is between Monarch and Prime.

Hulk is a non-factor.

And is this Countdown (Current) Superman Prime or pre-Guardian sacrifice ?

horrorwolf
WWH is the key here....as without him,

Monarch pwns Prime.

WrathfulDwarf

quanchi112
Monarch can nuke planets

hulk shits himself then eats it when monarch tells him to Hulk wouldnt be afraid of Monarch.

Gecko4lif
Hulk wouldnt be afraid of Monarch.

Hulk was afriad of thanos

hell be afraid of monarch

quanchi112

hell be afraid of monarch WW Hulk it was explained had no fear whatsoever. Read the comic.

Priest
scans of Monarch?

Estacado
Originally posted by Priest
scans of Monarch?
Captain Atom respect thread....etc.estahuh

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t470056.html

Dick Grayson

laughing Brilliant!

Priest
Originally posted by Estacado
Captain Atom respect thread....etc.estahuh

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t470056.html
Thank You Juggernaut66666 stoned

Hannibal-Lector
I really dont see WWH in league with the other 2... not to say he wouldnt try.... I havent seen much of Monarch minus him releasing some sort of shockwave that beat superman + friends

Soljer
As others have mentioned, the Hulk is irrelevant. This fight is Monarch vs Superman Prime.

And would likely go to Monarch, from what I've seen.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
I really dont see WWH in league with the other 2... not to say he wouldnt try.... I havent seen much of Monarch minus him releasing some sort of shockwave that beat superman + friends WW Hulk isnt in their league but he still can do damage and isnt some bum.

Gecko4lif
WW Hulk it was explained had no fear whatsoever. Read the comic. He didnt say he had no fear

he said he wasnt concerned about anyoe except bb

quanchi112
He didnt say he had no fear

he said he wasnt concerned about anyoe except bb You mus have missed that one. A character had the ability to turn into anyone that a person fears and wit WW Hulk he turned into the Juggernaut and some others and he realized the Hulk feared nothing. Guess you missed that WW Hulk tiein.

Gecko4lif
You mus have missed that one. A character had the ability to turn into anyone that a person fears and wit WW Hulk he turned into the Juggernaut and some others and he realized the Hulk feared nothing. Guess you missed that WW Hulk tiein.

Which issue was it in?

batdude123
Well this is one of the problems of making a Monarch thread which I am also guilty of before the story plays itself out. I think Prime would come right at him and WW Hulk would just add to the punishment. WW Hulk at his strongest when he was taking those dangerous steps.

Are you f*ckin kidding me?

Hulk would be a fly to Monarch.

janus77
You mus have missed that one. A character had the ability to turn into anyone that a person fears and wit WW Hulk he turned into the Juggernaut and some others and he realized the Hulk feared nothing. Guess you missed that WW Hulk tiein.
ah yeah, that was Trauma iirc.

turned into juggernaut and a few other characters.
bit weak considering Hulk's always been afraid of himself, and himself only. never saw Hulk (with the Banner aspect present of course) demonstrate any fear.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Are you f*ckin kidding me?

Hulk would be a fly to Monarch. Not saying Hulk is in his league but let the story play itself out becuz I have a hankering Monarch has a weakness. Prime will be engaging Monarch anyways. Hulk isnt a pussy and if he gets angry enough he can do physical damage. Lets just wait and say how the Monarch story plays itself out so we get a better picture of what it takes to beat him.

TricksterPriest
Not saying Hulk is in his league but let the story play itself out becuz I have a hankering Monarch has a weakness. Prime will be engaging Monarch anyways. Hulk isnt a pussy and if he gets angry enough he can do physical damage. Lets just wait and say how the Monarch story plays itself out so we get a better picture of what it takes to beat him.

If Monarch has any weaknesses, they are most likely related to his plans, or are things Hulk has no way of exploiting. Monarch has countless ways of taking out Hulk.

I can say with full confidence, there is no way Hulk can defeat Monarch. Even Prime may not be able to do it.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Monarch has any weaknesses, they are most likely related to his plans, or are things Hulk has no way of exploiting. Monarch has countless ways of taking out Hulk.

I can say with full confidence, there is no way Hulk can defeat Monarch. Even Prime may not be able to do it. prime can do ANYTHING

Even have superbabies pop out his pee hole

quanchi112

I can say with full confidence, there is no way Hulk can defeat Monarch. Even Prime may not be able to do it. We will have to wait and see what Monarch's weaknesses are. I never said Hulk could beat him I said he could inflict damage while Prime wails on him.

TricksterPriest
We will have to wait and see what Monarch's weaknesses are. I never said Hulk could beat him I said he could inflict damage while Prime wails on him.

Hulk will get one-shotted and he can't hurt Monarch. Stop kidding yourself. And Prime will have his hands full.

quanchi112
Hulk will get one-shotted and he can't hurt Monarch. Stop kidding yourself. And Prime will have his hands full. Hulk isnt getting oneshotted.

Gecko4lif
Hulk isnt getting oneshotted.

Hulk is getting 1 shotted

unless he pulls a logan and fights off death to come back

Alfheim
He damaged it with one step. The President's advisers said that two more would sink it.

Monarch took out an entire country rather casually in just moment.

Well a weaker vesrion of the Hulk smashed an asteroid twice the size of earth. I got the impression he wasnt really trying when he made those steps but its open to intpretation.

hell be afraid of monarch

Was that Professor Hulk, if it was thats a weaker version.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well a weaker vesrion of the Hulk smashed an asteroid twice the size of earth. I got the impression he wasnt really trying when he made those steps but its open to intpretation.

WOw i must be stupid

I equate stomping + yelling = trying

janus77
WOw i must be stupid
QFT!
big grin

Alfheim
WOw i must be stupid

I equate stomping + yelling = trying

It was described as steps not stomps.

Gecko4lif
It was described as steps not stomps.
On panel evidence contradicts the amazingly often wrong narrator

Alfheim
On panel evidence contradicts the amazingly often wrong narrator

What on panel evidence?

x_danny_x
who is WW Hulk?? is he the strongest version of the Hulk? is he stronger than Juggernaut???

anyhow, Superman Prime is powerful like hell, the second strongest version of Superman! I havent seen enough of Monarch if he is more powerful than Superman Prime when going all out, so I guess I have to wait.

Gecko4lif
What on panel evidence?
The hulk himself

Kutulu
Bumping this thread, since we may get to see them fight during the next Countdown. big grin

Estacado
Prime.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kutulu
Bumping this thread, since we may get to see them fight during the next Countdown. big grin I hope Prime kicks his ass. stick out tongue

Inhuman
WWH is just a distraction here.

Prime beats Monarch

batdude123
Originally posted by Inhuman
Prime beats Monarch

Not sure about that one.

They'll probably fight each other at some point during Countdown. We'll see then.

Inhuman
Originally posted by batdude123
Not sure about that one.

They'll probably fight each other at some point during Countdown. We'll see then.

Monarch doesnt appeal to me that much.
Another baddie that is supposedly all powerful. Meh, looks generic too.
Only good thing going for him is his pink energy.

Hope Prime punches a hole through him.

*T*
I hope so. Hopefully a little better than Prime vs Ion.

IceMan2008
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
The real match is between Monarch and Prime.

Hulk is a non-factor.

And is this Countdown (Current) Superman Prime or pre-Guardian sacrifice ?

Yes, hulk is a non-factor because KMC is a dc board.

IceMan2008
Originally posted by x_danny_x

anyhow, Superman Prime is powerful like hell
Not really ask in any unbiased marvel board, he is overrated by dc fanboys.

*T*
Not biased just not stupid.

I am willing to debate you. WWH Vs SMP. You up for it?

Estacado
Originally posted by IceMan2008
Not really ask in any unbiased marvel board, he is overrated by dc fanboys.
What's new deviltard?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.