Steven Seagal's movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ninja
Steven Seagal is about to release his newest movie Half Past Dead. I've also heard that he's working on Under Siege 3. I've heard from a lot of people that his new movies aren't as good as some of his older movies. I'll give my opinion on all the movies I've seen with Steven Segal.

Above The Law: Great movie. The beginning part is true about him seeing O'Sensei demonstrating Aikido and where he later starts teaching in Japan.

Hard to Kill: This movie is okay. I heard it was Seagal's least favorite.

Marked For Death: This movie is actually quite good. I read the Seagal did some research into voodoo for this movie.

Out For Justice: This is one of Seagal's best movies. This is my 2nd favorite Seagal movie.

Under Siege: This one IS Seagal's best movie!

On Deadly Ground: Not one of my favorites, but it's still a good movie.

Under Seige 2: Dark Territory: A great movie, but not quite as good as the original Under Siege.

The Glimmerman: I saw this one in the theater. It's one of his best.

Fire Down Below: I saw this one in the theater also. This movie is one of my favorites.

The Patriot: I really liked this movie because of the story. Not much action, but how do you punch, kick or throw a virus?

Exit Wounds: I liked this movie almost as much as The Glimmerman.

Ticker: I was kinda disappointed with this movie. First, Seagal takes 3rd place to Tom Seizemore and Dennis Hopper in the credits. Second, there isn't much hand-to-hand fights in this movie. However, the exploding bombs more than make up for the lack of martial art fights.

BackFire349
all of his movies are funny entertaining movies, i enjoy all of them.

J-ROC
He was good in Executive Decision...because he died right away.

BackFire349
never saw that. i didnt want to just because he died, and he's always what makes his movies so funny.

J-ROC
Ah...hes a good guy...shitty movies.

Actually I didnt mind Exit Wounds.

mah
nah..don't like Seagal

finti
me neither, think will sasso of mad tv is cool as Seagal

Mujaffa
boring...e................h...........lame movies seen one seen em all

Thomas H
they are very entertaining! I like Seagal, and I am looking forward to Half past Dead!
I have also seen and own every Seagal movie!hehe!

finti
and why aint we surprised roll eyes (sarcastic)

J-ROC
How can you even watch Seagal movies when there's Schwarzenegger movies!?!?!? Nothing beats Ahnold.

CROOOOOOM!!!!!

finti
yeah cause Commando is such a great movie roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bad Boy
OK, Commando ain't the best but come on! What about, True Lies, The Terminator, The 6th Day, The Running Man and End of Days?

J-ROC
What are u talkn about?!?!?! COMMANDO owns all!! Thats a great movie.

finti
running man? laughing out loud talk about crap, T1 and T2 are extremly cool though and I actually enjoyed the 6the day, end of days well I like those kind of movie and Gabriel Byrne seems to be find in them (Stigmata too). True lies nice dance by JL curtis but nah

zimbo
Seagal sucks!

finti
says you who dig that neanderthal Vin Diesel, there you got an actor who really suck. He is even worse than Van Damme

jayride
HOW Dare anyone put down Vin!! He is soooo cool! I wanna be just like him!!

sick

(even through the sarcasm, Jayride just can't hold back the vomit at the thought of someone actually thinking Diesel has talent.)

What's great about Seagal is he adds comedy to serious movies. He's really funny...unless he actually did a comedy. That would just down right suck.

Thomas H
seagal is ok, van damme SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J-ROC
HEY! Give Van Damme a break! He was good in...........Give him a break!!!

BackFire349
actually i enjoyed pitch black. but not cuz of him.

finti
that was Vin Diesel

BackFire349
yeah thats who i was referring too.

Thomas H
I actually laugh more when I see a Van Damme movie than a good comedy, and that says someting about Van Damme!

finti
says more about you

Thomas H
thanks, so you like Van Damme!! Good choise Finti, truly a good choise!

finti
tell us you watch his movies dude, I dont

Darth Ninja
Okay, so maybe Seagal isn't great at acting. He doesn't need excellent acting skills, because his martial art skills more than make up for it. Look at Chuck Norris. He isn't a great actor, but his martial art skills make up for it. The same thing goes for Bruce Lee.

finti
well if you enjoy crap then I guess

Darth Ninja
I saw the premier of Half Past Dead. Seagal put more hand-to-hand fights in this movie than he did in his last few. I thought it was a good movie.

Fire
lool seagal is pure pop-corn crap but its fun to watch brainless action

Thomas H
looking forward to it.

Finti, i watch every movie! no mather who the atcor is...its all about entertainment!!

papagorgio
I think his next movie is gonna be his best work yet. This one should be his final installment in his movie career. It is mirrored almost identical to his life. It is called "WITNESS RELOCATION PROGRAM". They already have planned alot of cameos from the Gambino crime family and should make for some great fun. I know, I know. Yet another action movie by the "great one". But, the twist on this one is instead of the good guy looking for the criminals hiding, it will be them looking for him hiding!!! Watch your local front page for further plot twists as they developstick out tongue

BTW, He has a bad hair transplant Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.