Uh..Duke Nukem Forever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
why isn't this up yet ?
been out for days and no one made a thread for it ?

cWuteFLUPSY

Outbound
"Stay Tuned"

We've been tuned for the last 10 years, release the game already.

General Kaliero
I think nobody's made a thread because, new trailer or not, no one believes the game will ever come out.

BackFire
Because the game is going to be mediocre.

Kero_Co
^
and that's what makes it hilarious.

Smasandian
The trailer looks like shit.

I just saw the old trailers for the game and they actually didnt look that bad for the year it was.

Blax_Hydralisk
NO U!

Yeah the trailer looks prett weak.. tis' a shame too.

Morridini
We mentioned and posted the trailer in another thread too, so it wasn't completely forgotten.

And yes it looks crap, in the end when they finally release it they will probably manage to rush it as well...

Kazenji
Stuff you all, looks good and as for quality looks more like prey who knows possibly even better,

kodak
I'm all for the Duke'ster, i even had a copy of Land of the babes(and anyone who played it know how bad it was)
but that trailer really doesn't say anything about the game, OK, there are monsters, and duke... Epic new story line there?.
what planet/time does he have to save this week?

Duke Nukem Forever, Yeah its take'n Forever alright.
didn't they say since he is going out, they wanted to take him out with the biggest bang they could?
so it'll at least be as good as "Duke Nukem 3D"

well... it better, 10 years in the making....

so, Release date :12/4/3047 (Just before Starcraft Ghost) haermm

Inhuman
Needs more buldging veins

Ushgarak
More attention would have been paid if there was any evidence of gameplay footage. Or gameplay. Or even just a game.

Superboy Prime
Boring.

@st
If this game doesnt come out and get 9.0's and above from every reviewer, this game is a bust. After a damn decade, it should be perfect.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by @st
If this game doesnt come out and get 9.0's and above from every reviewer, this game is a bust. After a damn decade, it should be perfect.

History has taught us that games that take too long to develop and be released usually end up being crap.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
History has taught us that games that take too long to develop and be released usually end up being crap.

You should probably smell the packaging before you buy a game then...

123KID
uf you're so determined to think the game will suck it probably will suck for you

Ushgarak
I don't think anyone has had to be determined to get bad vibes about this game.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by 123KID
why isn't this up yet ?
been out for days and no one made a thread for it ?

cWuteFLUPSY

because i lost interest after a decade of waiting. The trailer did almost get me happy, even if the graphics look like they belong on a PS2

Neo Darkhalen
Bad trailer.

Smasandian
Originally posted by Ushgarak
More attention would have been paid if there was any evidence of gameplay footage. Or gameplay. Or even just a game.

Come on.

A crappy rendered Duke and a canned audiofile that sounded it was an reject from Duke Nukem 3D doesnt get you exicted?

123KID
you forgot the awesome music

and how do you know that quote was from Duke 3D ?

Kazenji
Originally posted by kodak
I'm all for the Duke'ster, i even had a copy of Land of the babes(and anyone who played it know how bad it was)

I've played it and i liked it, it was pretty good for PS1 not like you were expecting to play a Ps2 game roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yea. Heart of darkness anyone spent 4 years making that one.

((The_Anomaly))
"I'm going to rip your head off and sh!t down your neeeeck!"
"Its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum....and I'm all outta guuumm!"
"Eat sh!t and Dieeeee!"
"I've got balls of steeeele!"

no expression

Smasandian
Yeah, not so good.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Smasandian

A crappy rendered Duke and a canned audiofile that sounded it was an reject from Duke Nukem 3D doesnt get you exicted?

Well obvisouly it does'nt get you excited roll eyes (sarcastic)

whats this about a duke quote sounding crap ??, sounded allright to me.

grey fox
I liked the trailer, vaguely realistic duke with extremely veiny arms is awesome.

SaTsuJiN
The trailer looks like shit.

I just saw the old trailers for the game and they actually didnt look that bad for the year it was. my thoughts exactly

Smasandian
Originally posted by Kazenji
Well obvisouly it does'nt get you excited roll eyes (sarcastic)

whats this about a duke quote sounding crap ??, sounded allright to me.

Well, it doesnt look that good.

For more than 10 years in development and all we get is an cgi rendered Duke that doesnt look that great.

ragesRemorse
Well, it doesnt look that good.

For more than 10 years in development and all we get is an cgi rendered Duke that doesnt look that great.

seriously!!! Ive seen far better cgi cutscenes on ps2 and xbox

I know it is hard to judge a game on what could possibly be a prototype demo, but if thatr is the trailer than the developers feel confident in releasing to tease the fans that duke nukem still has. The trailer deserves to be torn apart

The Cap'n
I guess what they meant about 'Forever' in the title is that we'll have to wait forever for this game to come out. laughing out loud

123KID
i heard the visuals in the trailer were all supposed to be using in-game graphics

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by 123KID
i heard the visuals in the trailer were all supposed to be using in-game graphics

thats what they always say

Smasandian
If it is.....well, I feel bad for them.

SaTsuJiN
yeah.. the gameplay better be really good if thats the only graphical value they're bringing to the table

Morridini
Just curious, is it the same game they have been working on for ten years? Or did they make something, then scrap it only to begin anew?

123KID
this about the third time they've restarted work on the game
it's not one continued project or anything

Smasandian
Originally posted by Morridini
Just curious, is it the same game they have been working on for ten years? Or did they make something, then scrap it only to begin anew?

And probably the fifth development team.

I think one of the main problems was that people left all the time. Probalby bad management.

ThoraxeRMG
I bet this game is gonna be canceled.

Smasandian
Nah, if it was going to get cancelled it would of been 5 years ago.

It will be released eventually.

Rubyman
They finally released a new mini-trailer for it! Looks promising!

SaTsuJiN
I dont get why they were proud to release that footage lol

I would have rather heard "oh yeah duke nukem forever is back on track".. and see a trailer for it like next year

this was nothing more than a lame publicity stunt

Smasandian
Well, alot of companies release teaser trailers.

If this was any other game, it wouldnt be a problem, it would be like, "wow, looks somewhat interesting"

But the problem is that this game has been in development for years and that the teaser was absolute shit. I dont even remember anything about it. Usually, they have some pre rendered cutscene or some sort of direction on what the game is going to be about but this is just Duke saying some shitty line and people are suppose to exicted about it. One thing though, nobody gives a shit about his character anymore. He aint no Master Chief in terms of marketability. I wouldnt be surprised if some people went, "who the **** is that dude".

JackieCD
10 years and all they came up with was that crappy looking trailer? Wow. This is going to be a crappy game.

Kazenji
2 new screenshots

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/dnfshot_sep08_1_small.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/dnfshot_sep08_2_small.jpg

Alpha Centauri
The fact that Chinese Democracy by Guns 'n' Roses is going to be out before this is a disgrace.

-AC

Smasandian
Yep.

I can't believe it hasn't been released, or been canceled.

tom_servo
The trailer was horrible, which means most likely that the game will be rushed. It'll suck.

Morridini
I wonder what it would take for this game to be considered a success. What could possibly justify this long development time?

ragesRemorse
I think the only relevance the delays have is on the amount of money that has been spent on the games development over the years. The only people that seem to have any kind of expectations for this game are the hardcore Duke fans and they will buy/rent and play this game no matter what. After a decades delay the developers do have the luxory of having a new demographic of gamers to target. I'm sure that a lot of people who will play this game have never heard of or played a Duke game before the XBLA release. As long as the game is fun, pretty to look at and bug free i'm sure it will do fine. People love FPS's and even though the dirty harry persona is becoming redundant in gaming it is still popular. I do not know how much money was invested into this game over the years but i'm assuming it is a lot. So, it probably has no chance at making back everything that was put into it but it doesnt have to. It just has to do well enough to justify an investment into an immediate sequel.

Kazenji
There was a demo to play at PAX 2010 and its gearbox thats finishing it off.........no joke

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pax-10-duke-nukem/704001

Juk3n
all this hype and no one at the event got a semi-HQ vid? What kind of loser went to this damn event.

Refuse to watch the vid because of the stupid ass RAWK music. But will be eagerly awaiting some HQ footage

Kazenji
I'm just hoping the game is still gonna be good since 3D Realms is'nt involved.

Ushgarak
Well, we have no idea if that ever would have been good- the fact they couldn't finish it speaks for a lot.

The point is- the name may be the same, but this game, code-wise, will have pretty much nothing at all in common with the game they started developing so long ago.

Tha C-Master
So a new Duke Nukem is released, awesome sauce. This isn't just a trailer it is actually playable and released next year!!! So awesome.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugg....-at-pax/1409763

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugg....railers/1409747

Along with a new trailer. This and the new Twisted Metal let me look forward to 2011 and a PS3. big grin

Bardock42
Meh, I'm more looking forward to a new Serious Sam.

Kazenji
Use the other thread......

Bardock42
Use the other thread......

Well, the other thread is really about old Duke Nukem...

Kazenji
Look again....

Tha C-Master
Man I figured someone jumped on it, didn't see it though. Wait, that is an old thread, oh well.

Serious Sam? Meh, ok I suppose.

Tha C-Master
I'm just hoping the game is still gonna be good since 3D Realms is'nt involved. They did hire a lot of the old staff.

Bardock42
Look again....

I saw that you updated it, however the thread is on the discontinued Duke Nukem Forever, no? The new one deserves its own thread.

And Serious Sam is a million times better than Duke Nukem has ever been...also they are able to release, so that should count for something.

Ushgarak
Well indeed.

However, this is technically the same game, though not actually, as I mentioned in the other thread. It is the same license and trademark etc. so this should probably be in the other thread.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Bardock42
I saw that you updated it, however the thread is on the discontinued Duke Nukem Forever, no? The new one deserves its own thread.

And Serious Sam is a million times better than Duke Nukem has ever been...also they are able to release, so that should count for something. Yea let's just put it there.

Nah. On a serious point, Duke Nukem did revolutionize shooting games and had great level design (some of the best even by today's standards), floors above floors with character interactions. Funny thing is the classic 3d one has been revamped to modern standards with the new features of modern FPS's.

You have to have a top of the line comp to play it though, it is more demanding than Crysis.

http://hrp.duke4.net/
http://deeperthought.dukertcm.com/dp/

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Well indeed.

However, this is technically the same game, though not actually, as I mentioned in the other thread. It is the same license and trademark etc. so this should probably be in the other thread.

Fair dos.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Yea let's just put it there.

Nah. On a serious point, Duke Nukem did revolutionize shooting games and had great level design (some of the best even by today's standards), floors above floors with character interactions. Funny thing is the classic 3d one has been revamped to modern standards with the new features of modern FPS's.

You have to have a top of the line comp to play it though, it is more demanding than Crysis.

http://hrp.duke4.net/
http://deeperthought.dukertcm.com/dp/

Well, Duke Nukem 3D was a really great, fun game. The videos of the new one haven't really blown me away though, I'll probably check it out, but that's why I said I'd rather have another Serious Sam, cause they've proven in the last 10 years (at least to me) that they can make rather fun games. Though perhaps I even unfairly put them together, well, we'll see I guess.

I don't currently own any high end PC, I play old PC games and consoles mostly nowadays.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Bardock42
Fair dos.

Well, Duke Nukem 3D was a really great, fun game. The videos of the new one haven't really blown me away though, I'll probably check it out, but that's why I said I'd rather have another Serious Sam, cause they've proven in the last 10 years (at least to me) that they can make rather fun games. Though perhaps I even unfairly put them together, well, we'll see I guess.

I don't currently own any high end PC, I play old PC games and consoles mostly nowadays. I've always been an oldschool gamer for the most part, and I always said that Duke Nukem, Twisted Metal, and Baldur's Gate would bring me back into gaming. 2 of those are out next year. Oh and Street Fighter.

But yea, I don't play games much anymore. I don't know the quality of the new game, but I would hope it is as good as the previous which was excellent.

The delay in the game has caused a huge rift in the fanbase though.

Bardock42
Perhaps that is a good thing, that way it has to stand on its own merits.

I, too, could go for another Baldur's Gate though.

Tha C-Master
True, well it will be a niche game to guys like me who remember the classics, there are probably those who are more associated with the memes and the soundboard who might pick it up as well.

It's like a good and bad thing that BG was so good, it will be hard to trump with a sequel.

Bloinky
Ah finally.....Duke Nukem 3D was the first computer game, I ever played. I'm so looking forward to this.

Ushgarak
Baldur's Gate was fully multiplayer as well. It blows my mind how good those two games were. Neverwinter Nights was always so weak in comparison.

So in fact, the first multiplayer BG descendant that actually is bothering in the story department is, of all things, Star Wars: The Old Republic. And I have... 'issues' there.

Anyway- much as I did indeed like Nukem 3D, my favourite of the early FPS games was Heretic. That game spawned a bunch of decent sequels and then stopped dead at the end of the 90s. Boo!

Bluesteel
Hexen 64 for the N64! That was so great, specially the music that was on the N64 version, imo made it stand above Heretic. Speaking of old games and Duke, there was a Duke Nukem for N64 called Duke Nukem Zero Hour, it was rather rubbish in the single player department, but the MP was pretty solid back in the day, it was 1st person (single player was third person) And you could choose all kinds of Dukes, Cowboy duke with the winchester rifle was my favorite.

Anyway I hope this game delivers, but I am not having high hopes, Doom 3 did not even come close to the spectacle of the first. Neither did any of the Wolfenstein's imo nor Quake 4.

jinXed by JaNx
I couldn't care less about another Duke Nukem game at this point. However, i suppose as long as they focus on the humor it might be worth playing. Personally, i'd rather see another Matt Hazard game but with good graphics and controls. That game was funny as hell.

Smasandian
From the previews, they are definitely going the old Duke Nukem route with regards to humour.

Tha C-Master
As they should, it was golden.

Kazenji
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
i'd rather see another Matt Hazard game but with good graphics and controls. That game was funny as hell.

Sure yeah funny as hell but it got very repetitive the gameplay....

Kazenji
Wonder if Dr Proton will make an apperance in this game....they did have plans for him during all this Duke Nukem Forever development nonsense.

Kazenji
Photo's from the game

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2010/09/the-duke-nukem-forever-pax-demo-not-for-kids-photo-gallery/

when i saw the cyclops alien in that picture was thinking did'nt Duke kick that alien races arse from 3D and then i saw the next picture in the some mansion

Impressions-
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2010/09/duke-nukem-forever-impressions-two-girls-one-duke/

regen health??.....so much for having it like the other games.

Tha C-Master
Getting head in the beginning of the game. That's so Duke. laughing

Nemesis X
Impressions-
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2010/09/duke-nukem-forever-impressions-two-girls-one-duke/

Pushing buttons to make Duke pee? Should I be laughing or facepalming?

killermover
Uh Duke Nukem? I thought Travis Touchdown was the new Duke.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Pushing buttons to make Duke pee? Should I be laughing or facepalming? He can urinate in the old games. It gives you health too. smile

Kazenji
Pushing buttons to make Duke pee? Should I be laughing or facepalming?

Obvisouly you have'nt played the other games which C-Master pointed out

For them 3rd person games i always like 'Time To Kill'

Originally posted by killermover
Uh Duke Nukem? I thought Travis Touchdown was the new Duke.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Travis has nothing on the Duke.

Sin_Volvagia
Great! This will be the 1st person shooter I will be buying since the days of N64 and PS1 (though that can change if I decide to get Timesplitters Future Perfect which is only other one I care about after those good days).

I'm not really fond about regenerative health. Leave that stuff to Halo and Gears of War. There's nothing wrong with health pickups.

No End N Site
They have delayed the shit outta this game. I hope it's not super dated when it's released...if it's ever released.

Tha C-Master
3CwHzclyYnI

Enjoy Kiddies.

killermover
Duke: So ****ing boring bro.

Tha C-Master
Duke: So ****ing boring bro. You love him. That's why you're here. wink

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Great! This will be the 1st person shooter I will be buying since the days of N64 and PS1 (though that can change if I decide to get Timesplitters Future Perfect which is only other one I care about after those good days).

I'm not really fond about regenerative health. Leave that stuff to Halo and Gears of War. There's nothing wrong with health pickups. I have all of the Timesplitters, kick ass.

Kazenji
Originally posted by No End N Site
if it's ever released.

It shall be getting released if you've been keeping up with the news

Duke: So ****ing boring bro.

Then why are you still posting in this thread?........obvisously you do like him wink

Tha C-Master
He probably feels like Duke neglected him by being gone for so long, and he's still mad at him although he's coming back, so he's trying to show resentment. He's happy deep down though.

Scythe
3CwHzclyYnI

Enjoy Kiddies.

See, at 0:10? Tentacles.

Smasandian
Meh.

Doesn't look that great. Duke's voice is kind of annoying and not really funny.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Scythe
See, at 0:10? Tentacles.

http://dukenukem.wikia.com/wiki/Octabrain

Tha C-Master
I guess Duke Nukem has been around for awhile since most aren't as familiar with it as I imagined. You can download a modern redention of the classic. It is demanding on the PC though.

Looks and sounds fine to me, but it is good they got a game out, and they can worry about the rest later. Also the regenerating "health" is different, but Duke is technically immortal and doesn't need "health" he actually has an ego meter lol.

No End N Site
I know my PC can't run that shit!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by No End N Site
I know my PC can't run that shit! Yea it is more demanding than Crysis. I can play Crysis on highest settings with no problems at all. I can play this too, but on highest settings there are some special levels with literally thousands of enemies at once with scripting and real time lighting. My PC can slow a little at times and I have 8 gigs ram with quad core processor 2.7 and a dual SLI graphics card.

However you can still play with the gameplay addon with the classic graphics (which I like as well).

The add-on allows multiple duke-bots, totally new weapons, dual wielding, Gatling guns, mind control, gravity guns, real running, mantling, and sooooo many more things that make the experience better.

Scythe
http://dukenukem.wikia.com/wiki/Octabrain

Yep, I remember that thing, nice to see it back.

Tha C-Master
Some screenshots of updated Duke3d

Bardock42
Some screenshots of updated Duke3d Those are amazing.

Tha C-Master
I know aren't they? I had an issue attaching the images so I just used PB and did it from there. I thought I had canceled but when I refreshed I ended up with nothing.

Rabid Transit
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Cjm1001/Fun%20Stuff/rabidtransit.png

The Queen (My current screensaver, I alternate between various things)
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Cjm1001/Fun%20Stuff/queen2.png

Lunar Reactor
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Cjm1001/Fun%20Stuff/LunarReactor.png

Going Postal
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Cjm1001/Fun%20Stuff/goingpostal.png

A big face-lift from before with real time shadows, glowing items, improved AI and control, and much more.

Kazenji
theres also a new trailer in the link

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/gamenews.php?id=73435

Hammerhans
This looks great, but more importantly I hope the multiplayer will make it really worth while, afaik there has been no real coverage of that as of it, or what?

Bardock42
Hate the voice acting.

Kazenji
Is that Jon St. John's voice for duke?

Bardock42
Is that Jon St. John's voice for duke?

I believe so

SaTsuJiN

oh look.. its t.A.T.u. @ 00:43 laughing out loud

RE: Blaxican
It's amazing how it looks better 99% of the games that have come out in the past decade.

Hail to the King.

Kazenji
I hope the multiplayer is decent for the game.....surprised not alot has been said about it so far from Gearbox.

Tha C-Master
Multiplayer hasn't been mentioned because Duke is about kicking alien ass.

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
It's amazing how it looks better 99% of the games that have come out in the past decade.

Hail to the King. Funny because kiddies complain about them, people who grew up with Duke know that gameplay comes first.

SaTsuJiN
I'm totally gonna beat some strippers down wit washin'tins.. like all the real big money hustlers

killermover
This is like GTA with aliens.

Not interested.

Kazenji
Where did you get the GTA part

fail....

killermover
Where did you get the GTA part

fail.... I'm talking about the mature themes of this game along with the obvious 90's references. gameplay looks like Halo with crappy graphics and ****.

Yeah.

The Red
Looks pretty sick. I'll pick up a copy.

Kazenji
I'm talking about the mature themes of this game along

I guess you have'nt played the other games before this one they too had mature themes....too young i suppose

and when you mentioned GTA i thought you were thinking of the sandbox styel which those games had and this does'nt.

Tha C-Master
Lol Duke copying GTA, Duke was out *well* before any of that stuff was out. People who played Duke are full adults now. The first Duke was released 2 decades ago.

The mature themes in most games *are* cheap gimmicks to get people to buy them, but in this game he is a parody of such things and is over the top, which is why it works.

Lord Shadow Z

That looks great, I'd get it if I had one of those consoles. I loved playing Duke Nukem: Time to Kill (PS1), that was so much fun, cool intro for that one too.

'I prefer a good cigar...and a bad woman'

Tha C-Master
You could get it for PC.

Hammerhans
Lets just hope the multiplayer will be good, otherwise this game will quite simply fail imo. its nigh impossible to make a FPS game today that ppl wont forget about winthin a month unless it has good multiplayer.

Duke 3d was popular in multiplayer, so I would assume they will try to make it good here aswell.

Kazenji
Besides this game thats coming out i would'nt mind some more Third person Duke games.

jinXed by JaNx
I just want this game to be good so i can play Colonial Marines. Go GEARBOX

Lord Shadow Z
You could get it for PC.

That would depend if my PC would run it though. Compared to other peoples computers I have seen who are heavily into the newest games mine doesn't even come close.

Hammerhans
This game is made for a heavily modified Unreal Engine 2, which was first released in 2002 or 2003 if I recall correctly. Youl be fine I suppose, if the game is made well it can run good and look good at the same time.

One game that got released almost a year ago now, looks great and runs great at the same time, and thats Aliens vs Predator, while the quality of the game is debatable, the tech is not, its simply put a very nice game engine. Friend of mine could play it with no lag whatsoever on his then 5 year old computer.

Infact he even runs Crysis on medium at 1024x768 with no lag. PC is now 6 years old, 6 YEARS!

He has a pentium 4, at 3.2Ghz
3gb DDR Ram
GeForce 8800 GTX 512 MB GFX (which is the only thing that is relativly new)

But yeh, as long as you got a semi good graphic card (which are cheap btw) you will be fine, you will most likely get a better looking game than on the consoles, and most importantly you will get to play on the internet against real opponents that can actually offer resistance compared to those consolers that cant play FPS for sh1t.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Hammerhans

Duke 3d was popular in multiplayer, so I would assume they will try to make it good here aswell.

never played the multiplayer for Duke 3D are people still playing it or is dead these days?

Tha C-Master
Multiplayer was really fun. I liked co op too. You have so much customization and exploration which matters to me.Originally posted by Hammerhans
Lets just hope the multiplayer will be good, otherwise this game will quite simply fail imo. its nigh impossible to make a FPS game today that ppl wont forget about winthin a month unless it has good multiplayer.

Duke 3d was popular in multiplayer, so I would assume they will try to make it good here aswell. A good multiplayer wouldn't hurt, but I hope the single player is fantastic, don't want a sub par single player experience in exchange for multiplayer.

Kazenji
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-7537-Duke-Nukem-Forever-Balls-of-Steel-Edition-Officially-Confirmed.html

•Collectible bust of the greatest alien ass-kicker of all-time
•Numbered, limited-edition certificate of authenticity
•100-page hardcover book: The History, Legacy & Legend: Duke Nukem Forever Art from the Vault
•Duke Nukem Forever postcard series
•Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem sticker
•Duke Nukem Forever collectible comic book
•Duke Nukem Forever foldable paper craft
•Duke Nukem Forever poker chips
•Duke Nukem Forever mini-card deck
•Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem dice

Nemesis X
Claptrap giving Duke crap. I'm sure you know how this will end.

SVZGNO0VVTA

Tha C-Master
"Power armor is for pussies".... lol

Allankles
Claptrap giving Duke crap. I'm sure you know how this will end.

SVZGNO0VVTA

I lol'd at "he lives vicariously.... through himself".

Tha C-Master
He is the Duke.

Newjak
Duke Nukem is one of my all time favorite game characters. I will play this game.

steverules_2
I'd love to play Halo with Duke

Tha C-Master
Duke only works playing Duke. Though they could mod it and put him in everything.

Originally posted by Newjak
Duke Nukem is one of my all time favorite game characters. I will play this game. Hey Jamie. stick out tongue

Kazenji
The multiplayer modes

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2011/03/duke-nukem-forever-has-a-spank-button/

A slap button when playing Capture the babe.

Tha C-Master
Haha... good ol' Duke.

killermover
LOL this games getting slammed by the FCC.

Tha C-Master
Has it?

Nemesis X
Guess what folks, the game that's been delayed so many times has been delayed again and it now won't be out until June.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13506_3-20046805-17.html

Tha C-Master
Again!? Lol... One month not bad though, let that be the last.

Kazenji
LOL this games getting slammed by the FCC.

Federal Communications Commission?

sorry if i don't live in America.

Tha C-Master
Yea, something like that.

Mist_haermm
Eh, not sold on the voice. Sounds detached from the game.

Tha C-Master
I like it myself. To each his own though.

Kazenji
Yea, something like that.

Whats a communication group have to do with vidya games??

Tha C-Master
Ya got me now.

Zack Fair
jwHakx01YB0

Nemesis X
I think I'm gonna be sick sick

Zack Fair
Rofl

Phanteros
LMAO!!!

Kazenji
Turd coming right at ya Master Chief.