So wait..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blax_Hydralisk
It's actually true that Swedish girls have the most one night stands?

haermm.. I thought it'd be us Americans.. eh.

Outbound
Euro trip, here I come (pun intended?haermm)

Blax_Hydralisk
It's not November anymore haermm

Outbound
Cbf changing sig haermm

Mr.Biscuits
Outbound loves sausage .hae

silver_tears
People in Czech have the most on average sexual partners in their lifetime I think I heard somewhere. hmm

Outbound
Originally posted by silver_tears
People in Czech have the most on average sexual partners in their lifetime I think I heard somewhere. hmm

No thats false, LF does mmm

Wålshy
i want to go on holiday to netherlands to see how many prostitutes i can have

McLovin

Slay

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Slay
As a Dutchman, Welsh people (saying things) like this really annoy me. There are about as much prostitutes in your country as there are in the Netherlands. The only difference is that you might actually encounter one that still has all of her teeth here. and this is one of the reasons I will never pay for sex. sick

Nod
As a Dutchman, Welsh people (saying things) like this really annoy me. There are about as much prostitutes in your country as there are in the Netherlands. The only difference is that you might actually encounter one that still has all of her teeth here. I went there for a year and surprisingly your wrong.

They all tend to hang in one area is all. Don't trust anyone.

Slay
Originally posted by Nod
I went there for a year and surprisingly your wrong.

They all tend to hang in one area is all. Don't trust anyone.
Dude, I AM Dutch. I HAVE lived in Amsterdam. I know where the red light district is, I even went to clean their windows with a couple of friends once, as a joke. I've also been to Los Angeles, and it really is just as easy to find a prostitute there as it is in the Netherlands. The main difference is that, in certain restricted areas, it is legal here.

Nod
Dude, I AM Dutch. I HAVE lived in Amsterdam. I know where the red light district is, I even went to clean their windows with a couple of friends once, as a joke. I've also been to Los Angeles, and it really is just as easy to find a prostitute there as it is in the Netherlands. The main difference is that, in certain restricted areas, it is legal here.

Yeah and I am talking about Wales so being Dutch means what?

Slay
Originally posted by Nod
Yeah and I am talking about Wales so being Dutch means what?
You didn't really clarify that though, did you? (Don't answer that)

Nod
Pfft implied. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.