Maul vs gg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
they fight on a platform in utapau and
1)just sabers
2) all out

fascistcrusader
1. Grevious
2. Maul

JediSamuraiMRB
Is this CW or ROTS GG? Or does it matter?

vader11
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
1. Grevious
2. Maul

Shadow Spider
General Grievious all the way! (If its the Clone Wars version) Darth Maul all the way if General Grievous is in the ROTS version!

Darth Subjekt
hasn't this been time and time again?

Darth Exodus
Maul. Both.
The Force kicks ass.

"your lack of faith disturbs me" Shadow Spider & Fascistcrusader

MadMel
CW grievous was a beast!
he wins both
movie grievous wins 1 but loses 2

Darth Exodus
In an all-out Maul would just pick Grievous up with the Force and crush him.
Saber fight would go to Maul because he has Jedi Precognition and Grievous doesn't. Plus Grievous got his ass kicked by Kenobi in like 4 seconds and had two of his hands chopped off. big grin cool

MadMel
thats the movie greivous
the cartoon took on about 10 jedi and moved fast enough to avoid force pushes

Darth Exodus
You can't dodge being TK lifted off the ground

MadMel
i dunno, grievous is unbelievably fast...you reckon maul will be able to get a lock on him?

Darth Exodus
Mauls faster. He escaped from a huge explosion that was right next to him in his book.
Maul still comes out tops

MadMel
grievous deflected the lightsabre attacks and dodged the force attacks of about 5-10 jedi..maul cannot compare to the speed of grievous..also, in the ROTS book he attacked obi-wan at a speed of about 15 slashes a second...id like to see maul try that stick out tongue

fascistcrusader
Your being a nebaris sock distrubs me.

MadMel
me or exodus?

fascistcrusader
exodus of course.

MadMel
ah ok..

Blax_Hydralisk
Maul both times. He'll use force storm. GG is weak against lightning.

Darth Martin
Darth Maul has never shown the ability to use either of those attacks.

In the ROTS novelization GG got up to 20 strikes per second vs Kenobi. That's pretty darn fast. Maul's very good but GG just exceeds him when it comes to lightsabers.

1. General Grievous
2. Darth Maul

Shadow Spider
The cartoon Grievous is vastly superior. Even without the force he took on a group of Jedi, without using his extra arms. If he were to fight Maul all he has to do is lock saber with him then shred him with his extra arms, like when he did that in the Cartoon to those two poor Jedi. Since its a lightsaber only fight GG wins easily!

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Darth Maul has never shown the ability to use either of those attacks.

When Maul was fighting Sideous, Sideous almost died fighting him. Hr probably used force storm on him and it didn't work so this speaks volumes for Maul's saber abilities and he probably knows force storm. Also he mastered the double bladed lightsaber and a is a skilled martial artists. Advent told me.

He wins easily.

Darth Martin
That's all good man, but I doubt martial arts and acrobatics will benefit him here. Watch the ROTS fight Grievous had with Kenobi. Kenobi kicked him and was screaming in pain. And when Grievous struck the ground it left a dent. And I know Maul's capabilities with a lightsaber believe me I do. But GG can use 5 effectively.

Also do you have a link for Darth Maul's fight with Sidious and him using the Force Storm?

Blax_Hydralisk
It was in the best novel ever written, the one about Darth Maul.

Can't find any scans, though.

Shadow Spider
Grievous is a cyborg so if Maul even tried his martial arts he'd only end up hurting himself. Maul would end up like the poor Jedi in this link.
http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/preview.php?theid=10-576&p=4
Both got a series of comics, but Grievous' are still better.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
It was in the best novel ever written, the one about Darth Maul.

Can't find any scans, though. I personally own that novel and have been reviewing it lately. I have never come across him displaying that technique.

darthsith19
EU GG ? Maul > ROTS GG.

Advent
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Advent told me.

You lie like a rug.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Advent
You lie like a rug. laughing

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Advent
You lie like a rug.

crylaugh

I was hoping you'd see that eventually.

Darth Martin
"Advent told me" LOL

Obi7
How big is the platform? If its like 3M squared, Grevious batters Maul off the edge with fast saber attacks. If its 100m wide, Maul tosses Grevious over the edge with the force. Grevious wins 1 hands down. 2 depends on the size of the platform.

Jbill311
I think I have to bump this. Restart the discussion though.

Greivous Vs. Maul?

1 saber
2 all out

Galan007
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
The Force kicks ass. http://i8.tinypic.com/8f4t2mu.jpg

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Is this CW or ROTS GG? Or does it matter? it matters quite a bit, actually.

Originally posted by Jbill311
I think I have to bump this. Restart the discussion though.

Greivous Vs. Maul?

1 saber
2 all out like most have said,
1.) grievous
2.) maul

Jbill311
^^^
makes sense

what if its ROTS

Galan007
Originally posted by Jbill311
^^^
makes sense

what if its ROTS in that scenario, maul would more than likely take both battles. ROTS grievous so overshadowed by his clone wars/full power self, that he didn't seem too many notches above pathetic, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.