Abraxas vs Guardians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
No prep.

All of the Guardians that fought AM recently vs Abraxas

They fight... somewhere... Earth?

Who wins?

Utrigita
Abraxas

lordboo
Originally posted by Utrigita
Abraxas

Kutulu
Abraxas.

Larceny
Like seriously?

celestialdemon
Abraxas

guy222
abraxas

Bentley
I'll go ahead and say it: Spite.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bentley
I'll go ahead and say it: Spite.

And the first one is in the bag...

guy222
bran wouldn't do that beer

quanchi112
Poor little blue men.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd need to see a gaurdian being killed. Even classic Am couldn't kill them.

SpiderGauntlet
Silly silly Smurfs.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd need to see a gaurdian being killed. Even classic Am couldn't kill them. They are weak little blue men to Abraxas. The did jackshit in the sinestro corps. They have other beings do their dirty work for them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
They are weak little blue men to Abraxas. The did jackshit in the sinestro corps. They have other beings do their dirty work for them.

Is this supposed to be some kind of post? LMAO. A post full of insults against comic characters and Not a single reference to any event. Pathetic. Finish Him.

SpiderGauntlet
I'd need to see a gaurdian being killed. Even classic Am couldn't kill them.

Emo Prime had caused one to kamikaze and it didn't even kill him.

If they can't even kill Prime how can they kill Galactus?

I'm pretty sure classic AM could kill them, he was only prevented them from interfering. Unless..

Guardian > Classic AM.

Bentley
What about the Guardians killed by Chrona Nvr?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bentley
What about the Guardians killed by Chrona Nvr?

Krona is more powerful than Galactus or abraxas.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Emo Prime had caused one to kamikaze and it didn't even kill him.

If they can't even kill Prime how can they kill Galactus?

I'm pretty sure classic AM could kill them, he was only prevented them from interfering. Unless..

Guardian > Classic AM.

Emo Prime didn't cause the gaurdian to do anything for the safety of thier own lives. But to rid the universe of SBP so that he wouldn't kill everyone on earth. And It did phase him. that is a flat out lie. It made him hollar out in pain and he was ripped atom from atom. He just reformed into the multiverse. Galactus has gotten his handed to him enought times. To think that he could defeat the guardian is pure fanboy marvel bullshit. -

Bentley
Krona is more powerful than Galactus or abraxas.

I answered to your wishes of having an instance of a Guardian killed. You always derail conversation and never ask for relevant things, Krona killed Guardians without exerting himself which proves that can be killed, we can assume that beings beyond Guardians -such as the AM, Galactus or Abraxas- would be able to put them down.

Yes, this are assumptions, but your assumptions about Guardians not being killed by the embodiement of destructions sound much more far fetched than my assumptions. Ask anyone around here.

Utrigita
Galactus has gotten his handed to him enought times. To think that he could defeat the guardian is pure fanboy marvel bullshit. -

Please name me a few instance Nvr, it seems that you know a lot about them.

And denying that a Guardian cannot be killed in downright DC fanboy bullshit nvr, if we go by that then even spectre couldn't kill a Guardian because the Classic Anti-monitor that withstood the Spectre couldn't kill one, please... to my knowlegde Orion haven't been killed yt I guess that means that he cannot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
Please name me a few instance Nvr, it seems that you know a lot about them.

And denying that a Guardian cannot be killed in downright DC fanboy bullshit nvr, if we go by that then even spectre couldn't kill a Guardian because the Classic Anti-monitor that withstood the Spectre couldn't kill one, please... to my knowlegde Orion haven't been killed yt I guess that means that he cannot. Ownage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.