Cyborg Superman vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
No prep.

Let's say this is Adam powered up from WW3 to be safe...
No rings for Hank.

They fight in New York.

Who wins?

lordboo
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
No prep.

Let's say this is Adam powered up from WW3 to be safe...
No rings for Hank.

They fight in New York.

Who wins?

black adam....no henshaw.....no black adam, oh f*ck it 5/10 stalemate

TricksterPriest
Henshaw at least 8/10. Adam simply doesn't have the means to take Henshaw out.

Val
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Henshaw at least 8/10. Adam simply doesn't have the means to take Henshaw out.
So how does he win 2/10?

Avlon
Originally posted by Val
So how does he win 2/10?

Dumb luck & forfeit?

smart

cmack
i think cyborg supes win

quanchi112
Black Adam wins.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Black Adam wins.

Don't be an idiot. If the Guardians coudn't kill him him, and he was able to bring himself back from that Milky Way destroying blast, (which he would have, had he not wanted to die), then there's nothing Adam can do to him.

SpiderGauntlet
Don't be an idiot. If the Guardians coudn't kill him him, and he was able to bring himself back from that Milky Way destroying blast, (which he would have, had he not wanted to die), then there's nothing Adam can do to him.

Wasn't he killed by the Warworld detonation?

But Black Adam doesn't have that kind of Firepower anyways.

quanchi112
Don't be an idiot. If the Guardians coudn't kill him him, and he was able to bring himself back from that Milky Way destroying blast, (which he would have, had he not wanted to die), then there's nothing Adam can do to him. Guardians are jackasses. You dont have to kill someone to win a battle. Prime beat Yat but did he kill him. laughing out loud

Plus didnt the manhunters find me and bring him back to life.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet

Destroying his body won't kill him. That's been proven countless times.

Quan: What part of 'Henshaw is suicidal', do you not get? What the f**k? He didn't WANT to come back.

Adam can't BFR him. He can't disable him. He can't deal out any kind of permanent injury or anything that Henshaw can't recover from or adapt to. He can't kill him period. He's got no way of winning this.

kevdude
Guardians are jackasses. You dont have to kill someone to win a battle. Prime beat Yat but did he kill him. laughing out loud

Plus didnt the manhunters find me and bring him back to life.

He beat a weak Yat remember?? He was holding his own before he was weakened and even then he gave hell to Prime. Yat did better then most ppl in IC.. cool

Avlon

Henshaw wasn't killed. That was an incorrect spoiler. Manhunters don't have the ability to resurrect.

You're right though...BA doesn't have that type of firepower.

Nod
Man is Quan always wrong or something?

Fanboy
Black Adam

Nod
Originally posted by Fanboy
Black Adam How?

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Avlon
Henshaw wasn't killed. That was an incorrect spoiler. Manhunters don't have the ability to resurrect.

You're right though...BA doesn't have that type of firepower.

Sooo he was always alive just rendered in some form of unconsciousness?

Avlon
Sooo he was always alive just rendered in some form of unconsciousness?

Yes. Henshaw was simply unconscious.

SpiderGauntlet
Yes. Henshaw was simply unconscious.

Immortality sucks.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
He beat a weak Yat remember?? He was holding his own before he was weakened and even then he gave hell to Prime. Yat did better then most ppl in IC.. cool Yat wasnt weakened. He was being poisoned but the ring stopp[ed its effects. He isnt weakened now but if he takes the ring off hell be freaked until further notice.

quanchi112
Destroying his body won't kill him. That's been proven countless times.

Quan: What part of 'Henshaw is suicidal', do you not get? What the f**k? He didn't WANT to come back.

Adam can't BFR him. He can't disable him. He can't deal out any kind of permanent injury or anything that Henshaw can't recover from or adapt to. He can't kill him period. He's got no way of winning this. Since whe do you have to kill your opponent to win this thing. Three kryptonians dealt with him easily. big grin

Estacado
Since whe do you have to kill your opponent to win this thing. Three kryptonians dealt with him easily. big grin
Off panel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Off panel. Still happened. We saw the end of it. laughing

Nod
Still happened. We saw the end of it. laughing

Someone who tries to ignore whats happened and what we missed. Nice.

Nod
Since whe do you have to kill your opponent to win this thing. Three kryptonians dealt with him easily. big grin

Yeah three did but he was back up the next comic no problem.

There were three of them and one of them is Adams superior.

Nice logic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nod
Yeah three did but he was back up the next comic no problem.

There were three of them and one of them is Adams superior.

Nice logic. Since when is Superman Adams superior. Says who. laughing Nice logic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nod
Someone who tries to ignore whats happened and what we missed. Nice. What he got his ass kicked.

Nod
Since when is Superman Adams superior. Says who. laughing Nice logic.

Since Adam has never done anything on Superman's level and is equal to Marvel who is below Superman thats how.

Nice logic fanboy.

Nod
What he got his ass kicked. By three people on his level or close. And one of them is above him, thats how.

He was then fine the next comic wanting death.

Badabing
Don't make come in there and separate you two. durno

uhuh

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nod
Since Adam has never done anything on Superman's level and is equal to Marvel who is below Superman thats how.

Nice logic fanboy. He danced on the Spectre. Has Superman. laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nod
By three people on his level or close. And one of them is above him, thats how.

He was then fine the next comic wanting death. He wanted to death when the fight began. He was dealt with easily. He had a huge powerup also. Are you forgetting his rings? laughing laughing

Nod
He danced on the Spectre. Has Superman. laughing laughing He flew threw him. Batman has kicked the Spectre so what.

You have the worst logic and you sound like you have the brain of a 5 year old. I am done with you.

He wanted to death when the fight began. He was dealt with easily. He had a huge powerup also. Are you forgetting his rings? laughing laughing

He was asking for death the entire time, and he was disappointed when Superman couldn't give it to him. Along with SG and Power Girl, three Kryptonians couldn't kill him let alone keep him out for very long at all.

Child.

Estacado
Still happened. We saw the end of it. laughing
Says the guy who keeps bitching about Thanos vs Squirrel Girl fight.thumb down

Larceny
Originally posted by Nod

Nice logic fanboy.

Wrong.

Dick Grayson
Originally posted by Larceny
Wrong.
http://www.thebluething.com/img/internet-soldier.jpg

Nod
Wrong.

Prove it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Mungi
Love the fact Cyborg Superman hints at Superman nearly killed him, but later Cyborg survives a blast that would have destroyed the Milky Way. Errr?

Larceny
Originally posted by Nod
Prove it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

This isn't the place. There's a Superman vs. Black Adam thread, and a Black Adam vs WW thread.

Val
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Love the fact Cyborg Superman hints at Superman nearly killed him, but later Cyborg survives a blast that would have destroyed the Milky Way. Errr?
The comic says Cyborg was fighting Superman, Supergirl, and Power Girl. Everyone conveniently ignores that little factoid. That team would kill BA.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Val
The comic says Cyborg was fighting Superman, Supergirl, and Power Girl. Everyone conveniently ignores that little factoid.

I know, but CS says "he" that's why I said hinted. Still though 3 Krpytonians are more powerful then a milky way destroying blast? Wait...nevermind, dumb question

Nod
This isn't the place. There's a Superman vs. Black Adam thread, and a Black Adam vs WW thread. Then prove Adam beats Borg.

Larceny
Originally posted by Nod
Then prove Adam beats Borg.

Why prove something I don't support?

Val
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I know, but CS says "he" that's why I said hinted. Still though 3 Krpytonians are more powerful then a milky way destroying blast? Wait...nevermind, dumb question
Well seeing as Superman saved the omniverse and all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lulz.

Nod
Why prove something I don't support?

Then prove it in the other thread because Adam has never done anything that Supes can't and my statement remains. Adam is below Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Val
The comic says Cyborg was fighting Superman, Supergirl, and Power Girl. Everyone conveniently ignores that little factoid. That team would kill BA. Im sure the would but Cyborg had a powerup and still got his ass kicked. So why not give Black Adam a powerup last time he had one was in ww 3 and look at all the heroes at once he was koing.

Nod
Im sure the would but Cyborg had a powerup and still got his ass kicked. So why not give Black Adam a powerup last time he had one was in ww 3 and look at all the heroes at once he was koing.

He never beat anyone that Superman can't.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Val
Well seeing as Superman saved the omniverse and all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lulz.

Vibration for the win, as it should be in every debate

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nod
He flew threw him. Batman has kicked the Spectre so what.

You have the worst logic and you sound like you have the brain of a 5 year old. I am done with you.

He was asking for death the entire time, and he was disappointed when Superman couldn't give it to him. Along with SG and Power Girl, three Kryptonians couldn't kill him let alone keep him out for very long at all.

Child. The three krptonians cast him aside and went after the real threat,Prime. Prime weakened weathered the storm long enough for the sun to come up. Really though he was dealt with easily and had all those sinestro rings. Cyborg is nobodys bich nut then again neither is Black Adam. Superman has never beaten Black Adam. Black Adam would beat Cyborg without his powerup.

Val
Im sure the would but Cyborg had a powerup and still got his ass kicked. So why not give Black Adam a powerup last time he had one was in ww 3 and look at all the heroes at once he was koing.
World War 3 went out of it's way to say things would have been different if Superman was around.

And besides, he ended up getting mind raped by Martian Manjobber, no?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nod
He never beat anyone that Superman can't. In WW 3 are you kidding me? Supes would need a powerup to do what Adam did in WW 3.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Val
World War 3 went out of it's way to say things would have been different if Superman was around.

And besides, he ended up getting mind raped by Martian Manjobber, no? After he spared Jonn and dont forget Marvel took away his powers.

Larceny
Originally posted by Val

And besides, he ended up getting mind raped by Martian Manjobber, no?

They said they couldn't stop him without the help of Superman, WW, and Batman.

No, MM tried to mind rape him twice and failed both times. I'm sue you know this, but they resorted to trickery to defeat him. Otherwise they were all getting beasted. GL's, MM, Captain Marvel, etc.

Val
They said they couldn't stop him without the help of Superman, WW, and Batman.
Batman laughing out loud

No, MM tried to mind rape him twice and failed both times. I'm sue you know this, but they resorted to trickery to defeat him. Otherwise they were all getting beasted. GL's, MM, Captain Marvel, etc.
MM didn't fail the last time. He was the one who set him up for CM.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Val
Batman laughing out loud

MM didn't fail the last time. He was the one who set him up for CM. Yes but the mindrape didnt beat him, he had to have his powers stolen. He was that much of a beast. He was taking on everyone at once. You always have to give a character props especially in a story where the have to take away his powers to beat him.

Larceny
Originally posted by Val
Batman laughing out loud

MM didn't fail the last time. He was the one who set him up for CM.

I know....

I don't think so....

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Black%20Adam%20Feats/DC52Week50-017.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Black%20Adam%20Feats/DC52Week50-018.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Black%20Adam%20Feats/DC52Week50-019.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Black%20Adam%20Feats/DC52Week50-020.jpg

Estacado
Yes but the mindrape didnt beat him, he had to have his powers stolen. He was that much of a beast. He was taking on everyone at once. You always have to give a character props especially in a story where the have to take away his powers to beat him.
You know that wasn't the 1st time he took on the JSA.......

Larceny
Originally posted by Estacado
You know that wasn't the 1st time he took on the JSA.......

Yes, but he faced many more people than the JSA.

Nod
Black Adam would beat Cyborg without his powerup. laughing out loud

Where do you come up with this crap?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nod
laughing out loud

Where do you come up with this crap? Youve already been warned. So I suggest you respond first and foremost before just openly bashing. That about sums up your responses thus far a whole lot of bashing which is frowned upon here and excuses.

Larceny
Originally posted by Nod
laughing out loud

Where do you come up with this crap?

I assume the same place you come up with yours. ermm

Val
I know....

I don't think so....

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Black%20Adam%20Feats/DC52Week50-017.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Black%20Adam%20Feats/DC52Week50-018.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Black%20Adam%20Feats/DC52Week50-019.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Black%20Adam%20Feats/DC52Week50-020.jpg
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6479/racerxwwiiib4p19ic7.th.jpg http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7006/racerxwwiiib4p20tv7.th.jpg http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1282/racerxwwiiib4p21cc5.th.jpg

I like my comic more. stick out tongue

Nod
I assume the same place you come up with yours. ermm

Only someone who thinks like you would agree with him.

I suggest treatment my friend.

You really need to research the characters and get rid of your bias.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nod

You really need to research the characters and get rid of your bias. How is he biased? If you keep insulting everyone Ill be forced to report you.

Nod
Oh please. Bias an insult? laughing out loud

Larceny
Originally posted by Nod

You really need to research the characters and get rid of your bias.

I've already said Adam loses this fight.

Bias for who? confused

Larceny
Originally posted by Val
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6479/racerxwwiiib4p19ic7.th.jpg http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7006/racerxwwiiib4p20tv7.th.jpg http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1282/racerxwwiiib4p21cc5.th.jpg

I like my comic more. stick out tongue

Which one do we go by. eek!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nod
Oh please. Bias an insult? laughing out loud You said he should seek treatment. That is an insult and you called him biased when he gives Cyborg the win. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Nod
You said he should seek treatment. That is an insult and you called him biased when he gives Cyborg the win. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

No bias with his Adam over Superman love.

Anyone with half a brain knows Cyborg wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nod

Anyone with half a brain knows Cyborg wins. Again another insult. You claiming the opposing viewpoint is idiotic and those who embrace it. Respect your fellow posters whether they agree with you or not.

And just becuz someone chooses Adam over Superman that means they are biased? Has Superman ever beaten Black Adam?

Nod
Again another insult. You claiming the opposing viewpoint is idiotic and those who embrace it. Respect your fellow posters whether they agree with you or not.

And just becuz someone chooses Adam over Superman that means they are biased? Has Superman ever beaten Black Adam?

If you to do anything that is worthy of respect I will respect.

But not happening right now is it?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nod
If you to do anything that is worthy of respect I will respect.

But not happening right now is it? Listen you arent supposed to insult anyways but you continue to do so. It really doesnt bother me at all. smile

Nod
Listen you arent supposed to insult anyways but you continue to do so. It really doesnt bother me at all. smile

Obiously it does.

But take it as an insult. Doesn't bother me.

Now excuse me I have XXX videos to watch. raver

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nod
Obiously it does.

But take it as an insult. Doesn't bother me.

Now excuse me I have XXX videos to watch. raver laughing Nah I just respond a lot. Go watch your dirty movies then. laughing

Nod
laughing Nah I just respond a lot. Go watch your dirty movies then. laughing

Wanna join me? shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nod
Wanna join me? shifty sick sick sick

Larceny
Originally posted by Nod

Anyone with half a brain knows Cyborg wins.

So because I give one op tier a victory of another I'm biased?

Never mind, you don't even wish to debate it.

Nod
I don't when you use bad examples.

You show Adam hurting Spectre, I show Batman hurting Spectre.

Larceny
Originally posted by Nod
I don't when you use bad examples.

You show Adam hurting Spectre, I show Batman hurting Spectre.

You asked to provide evidence of the instance mentioned and I did so. It had no relevance to Superman vs. Black Adam or anyone vs Black Adam for that matter.

You didn't show anything. However flying through someone's head and kicking them aren't even comparable.

quanchi112
You asked to provide evidence of the instance mentioned and I did so. It had no relevance to Superman vs. Black Adam or anyone vs Black Adam for that matter.

You didn't show anything. However flying through someone's head and kicking them aren't even comparable. Exactly.

TricksterPriest
Again another insult. You claiming the opposing viewpoint is idiotic and those who embrace it. Respect your fellow posters whether they agree with you or not.

So you're upset because one troll is calling you the same as him. laughing out loud I think it's ironic.

And anyone who seriously thinks BA wins this, either doesn't know Borg, or is a complete idiot.

What BA did in WW3, Cyborg could have easily done. And unlike Adam, the death toll from Borg would have been much higher and they would not have stopped him so easily.

llagrok
Cyborg Superman is portrayed as too strong at times :/

Arisia tore through him.

Larceny
So you're upset because one troll is calling you the same as him. laughing out loud I think it's ironic.

And anyone who seriously thinks BA wins this, either doesn't know Borg, or is a complete idiot.

What BA did in WW3, Cyborg could have easily done. And unlike Adam, the death toll from Borg would have been much higher and they would not have stopped him so easily.

What's up with you and your constant attacks towards Quan? He's done nothing deserving of insult yet you continually attack him without provocation. Ironically this makes you exactly what you call him. A troll. At the very least he makes attempts at structured debate, you on the other hand entered this thread with intentions on bashing him.

You know this how? Oh, You don't, just speculation.

Stop him easily? He wouldn't have been stopped if weren't for the sudden change of his word, otherwise he would have continued mowing through the waves of heros.

Nod
Well anyone who can be so wrong and think they're so right needs a telling off.

stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
What's up with you and your constant attacks towards Quan? He's done nothing deserving of insult yet you continually attack him without provocation. Ironically this makes you exactly what you call him. A troll. At the very least he makes attempts at structured debate, you on the other hand entered this thread with intentions on bashing him.

You know this how? Oh, You don't, just speculation.

Stop him easily? He wouldn't have been stopped if weren't for the sudden change of his word, otherwise he would have continued mowing through the waves of heros.

I'll ignore the first part.

I know this, because all Adam has is magic lightning and physical attacks. Both of which will not stop Henshaw at his normal levels, let alone with 10 SC rings.

If you honestly believe there wasn't jobbing in WW3, or that the JSA etc couldn't put Adam down, you're kidding yourself. Henshaw is far far more dangerous than anything BA could ever do. In a forum version of WW3, Henshaw would do much better than BA. Do you think I'm wrong? wink

pr1983
i'm going to say cyborg, the man is a beast, eradicator, superman, hal, he's taken down the biggest and baddest when he's had to...

mongul even swore allegiance to the guy he's that badass...

that all said, adam gets some stick on this forum, and if anyone is going to give henshaw a fight, you could pick alot worse than adam to go up against him...

also, guys, and i mean everyone, calm it down, stop fighting, and show some damn courtesy.

TricksterPriest
Never said BA won't fight and do some damage. But he doesn't have anything that can put do any real damage to Henshaw.

Soljer
"Never said Black Adam wouldn't do some damage."

"He doesn't have anything that can damage Henshaw."

What the f**k?.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
"Never said Black Adam wouldn't do some damage."

"He doesn't have anything that can damage Henshaw."

What the f**k?.
AHEM. I said REAL damage, as in, lasting damage. Something that Henshaw can't just reform himself from or heal at a moment's notice. Quit busting my balls. durfist

Larceny
I'll ignore the first part.

I know this, because all Adam has is magic lightning and physical attacks. Both of which will not stop Henshaw at his normal levels, let alone with 10 SC rings.

If you honestly believe there wasn't jobbing in WW3, or that the JSA etc couldn't put Adam down, you're kidding yourself. Henshaw is far far more dangerous than anything BA could ever do. In a forum version of WW3, Henshaw would do much better than BA. Do you think I'm wrong? wink

So you choose to ignore the part which addresses your misplaced hatred for a poster who's done nothing to receive such treatment? Ok, just try to stop "trolling" though. smile

I'm talking about your claims of Henshaw being more so a threat than Adam was during WW3. I know Adam well, I know his powers, I don't need you to explain the obvious to me.

Why, out of rage, he was operating at a level above those around him. The same Superman would have if put in the situation.

Yes. You can't get better than unstoppable.

quanchi112

What BA did in WW3, Cyborg could have easily done. And unlike Adam, the death toll from Borg would have been much higher and they would not have stopped him so easily. Its funny how when you disagree with me you attack me personally in the first part of your post.

Cyborg with a powerup was dealt with by three kryptonians. Black adam with his powerup was trouncing dc earth save three heroes. He had to be depowered to be defeated. Impressive,yes?

UniOmni
Lol.

When did Cyborg become this unstoppable beast?

He's nigh immortal, but he's been koed, and stopped before people.

He took care of Steel, Superboy and Erad sometime after Return of Superman, but soggy cookies and all that.

I dunno if Teth has it in him to stop the guy(he's got the edge physically), but stop overrating Henshaw.

Please.

Cuz if that one showing where he whomped the Superclan team is all it takes, Loki would be ranked higher, since he whomped the ThorCorps before.

pr1983
Originally posted by UniOmni
Lol.

He took care of Steel, Superboy and Erad sometime after Return of Superman, but soggy cookies and all that.

I dunno if Teth has it in him to stop the guy(he's got the edge physically), but stop overrating Henshaw.

Please.

Cuz if that one showing where he whomped the Superclan team is all it takes, Loki would be ranked higher, since he whomped the ThorCorps before.

nobody said he was unstoppable at all...

or is this just you exercising your 'hate anything with an S on it' muscle?

UniOmni
Originally posted by pr1983
nobody said he was unstoppable at all...

or is this just you exercising your 'hate anything with an S on it' muscle?

Trickster said he was unstoppable.

Avlon implied just as much.

That's not the case with Henshaw.

At all.

And i don't hate anything with an S on it.

I just try to keep it grounded, instead of overrating certain characters.

Nod
I love how Quan is over rating Adam.

Symmetric Chaos

When a guardian going for the kill had did almost nothing to him?
When they super nuked him to transient effect?

Avlon
Trickster said he was unstoppable.

Avlon implied just as much.

That's not the case with Henshaw.

At all.

And i don't hate anything with an S on it.

I just try to keep it grounded, instead of overrating certain characters.

Saying that he's a tough SOB doesn't translate to unstoppable. Like many others...Henshaw has been evolving.

You've also said that he's weaker or equal to byrne Supes which isn't the case either.

quanchi112
Lol.

Please.

Cuz if that one showing where he whomped the Superclan team is all it takes, Loki would be ranked higher, since he whomped the ThorCorps before. I agree that Cyborg is overrated on here.

Avlon
I agree that Cyborg is overrated on here.

And we all know how you are an incredible judge of power levels and fairness. eek!

Larceny
And we all know how you are an incredible judge of power levels and fairness. eek!

That he is. ermm

Val
Lol.

Please.

Gotta agree here. Henshaw is good but he's no Classic Rogue. haermm

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Val
Gotta agree here. Henshaw is good but he's no Classic Rogue. haermm

Haha nice

quanchi112
And we all know how you are an incredible judge of power levels and fairness. eek! I give the win to the character or characters that deserve it. smile

Estacado
I give the win to the character or characters that deserve it. smile
Thanos with prep>>>>>Spectre.

UniOmni
Saying that he's a tough SOB doesn't translate to unstoppable. Like many others...Henshaw has been evolving.

You've also said that he's weaker or equal to byrne Supes which isn't the case either.

I've said he's as strong as Byrne/Jurgens era Superman, whom his kryptonian dna is based off of.

And to SC.

I know he's hard to kill, but the way people are talking about him in this thread, it's as if he's never been incapacitated before.

Val.

Of course.

Avlon
I've said he's as strong as Byrne/Jurgens era Superman, whom his kryptonian dna is based off of.

And to SC.

I know he's hard to kill, but the way people are talking about him in this thread, it's as if he's never been incapacitated before.

Val.

Of course.

Current Supes is still based of that same DNA. yes

Eradicator was the catalyst for both Henshaw and Clark's upgrades.

leonidas
tough to see how henshaw could lose this one, though teth would certainly get his licks in . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.