Sargreas vs Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Clash of the Titans

Fuddle
Who is Pyron?

Furion
The guy V2D has an obsession with. He's the guy on his sig.

Fuddle
The fire guy?

Darth Extecute
If V2D comes around, dont bother debate.. It's waste of time..

Burning thought
Sargerus would probably rip out the things soul

Furion
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
If V2D comes around, dont bother debate.. It's waste of time..

WHEN V2D comes around, I'll do it because it's fun big grin

fascistcrusader
While we're asking questions: Who is Sargerus?

Furion
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Uber Dude from Warcraft

Burning thought
kain fodder...

oh yes i mean uber dude from Warcraft, ex leader of the burning legion

Fuddle
Originally posted by Burning thought
kain fodder...

I will not even go there stick out tongue

Originally posted by fascistcrusader

Sargeras is a titan from the warcraft world. The great dark titan and rated the most powerful character in the universe. His skills of manipulation and his vast stash of powers makes him a near undefeatable foe.

Burning thought
more emphasis on near

Furion
More spite Thread near

Fuddle
kain fodder...

Not ex-leader.

Prime leader smile

Burning thought
Originally posted by Fuddle
Not ex-leader.

Prime leader smile

how...hes not leader anymore, so hes ex-leader, Sergerus is a member of the wonderful void

Furion
THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN FILL THE VOID!!!

Burning thought
Originally posted by Furion
THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN FILL THE VOID!!!

...what lol....

EvilAngel
This has been done.

Pyron cannot hurt Sargeras. He can only be hurt by the most powerful of immortal attacks, even to those he is highly resistant.

By immortal attacks, well lets say you have to be super high up on the warcraft chain.

Pyron is not from the Warcraft verse, thus doesn't possess any immortal attacks.

Sargeras is also great an energy manipulation.....Pyron being made of energy.....ooooo another minion

Burning thought
Originally posted by EvilAngel
This has been done.

Pyron cannot hurt Sargeras. He can only be hurt by the most powerful of immortal attacks, even to those he is highly resistant.

By immortal attacks, well lets say you have to be super high up on the warcraft chain.

Pyron is not from the Warcraft verse, thus doesn't possess any immortal attacks.

Sargeras is also great an energy manipulation.....Pyron being made of energy.....ooooo another minion

haha ouch, this is going to anger V2D

EvilAngel
Been done before, i should think he'll remember these points.

Sargeras is way stronger than like 99.9% of game characters

Burning thought

meh, 00.1%=Kain

Furion

CALLED IT! It's the One being from MK that's stronger then Sargeras.

EvilAngel

......No clue

Unless you can like, go back in time and erase matter, you can't beat Sargeras unless you're from the warcraft verse.

Kain is the uber epix haxxor. In game is him at 0.000001% power, you know how many systems crashed trying to show kains true power?

Burning thought

what haha.....MK? i cant see any being in MK have much power at all

Furion
the one being is the like something uber ancient that would peel Kain's flesh from him and rape his face.

Burning thought
......No clue

Unless you can like, go back in time and erase matter, you can't beat Sargeras unless you're from the warcraft verse.

Kain is the uber epix haxxor. In game is him at 0.000001% power, you know how many systems crashed trying to show kains true power?

hehe stick out tongue

thats why the developers couldnt add all those tonnes of deleted things you can see in lost worlds LOK site, so many deleted pwoers and abilites, i think their systems broke if they tries to make kain as powerful as he should be sad ah well evil face

Burning thought
the one being is the like something uber ancient that would peel Kain's flesh from him and rape his face.

before having its @ss soul ripped or stuck in time then along with Sergerus cast into the void where they belong!!

EvilAngel
hehe stick out tongue

thats why the developers couldnt add all those tonnes of deleted things you can see in lost worlds LOK site, so many deleted pwoers and abilites, i think their systems broke if they tries to make kain as powerful as he should be sad ah well evil face

hahah, maybe as the systems get better more shalt be revealed to ye stick out tongue

Furion
before having its @ss soul ripped or stuck in time then along with Sergerus cast into the void where they belong!!

That's not nice to talk about Kain that way.

Sol Valentine
I can name 25 chracters that can kill Kain and Sarg.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I can name 25 chracters that can kill Kain and Sarg.

go for it

Sol Valentine
Ahem...

Shiran E' Zomulgustarv
Ashera Thanatosa
Lenny Zephrona
Alexis
Nephilisto Riaz
Mecca
Ryo Del Sol
Akira Hiroshi
Gir
Sol Valentine
Flying Turkey Monster
Andazaar
Death
Famine
War
Pestilence
Apocolypse

You have to give me a litle more time.

Violent2Dope
I made this thread a while ago. Based on those funny little things called feats, Pyron is stronger, but since Sargeras has invulnerability to anything but immortal attacks, which only exist in the WoW universe, Pyron cannot kill him.

Pyron is made of energy, and Sargeras can manip energy, so Sarg can just manip Pyron to his hearts content? No argument pisses me off like this one, Pyron also has energy manipulation, and his control over his own frickin body>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sargeras, people act like just because he is an immaterial energy being means that any random cvnt with energy manip can manip him easily, which is bullshit.

Pyron>Sarg, but can't kill him cause of ridiculous invulnerability(which should be taken off in threads).

Furion
be my guest to take off invulnerability, but Sarg was the Pantheon's Prime warrior. He fought most of the battle for the Pantheon before he got corrupted. He may of fought beings that are more powerful then Kil'Jaeden. Sarg is more then capable of bringing Pyron down and you can't deny it.

Violent2Dope
be my guest to take off invulnerability, but Sarg was the Pantheon's Prime warrior. He fought most of the battle for the Pantheon before he got corrupted. He may of fought beings that are more powerful then Kil'Jaeden. Sarg is more then capable of bringing Pyron down and you can't deny it. Being capable of bringing down Killy, a much weaker character than Pyron, impresses me...how? What feats does Sarg have? Sure, he soloed whole planets of species, so has Pyron, galaxies of them.

Furion
Sarg has done the known much of the known Universe in Warcraft before he corrupted. He freed countless planet's from Evil powerful races. I said MORE powerful then Kil'Jaeden.

Violent2Dope
Sarg has done the known much of the known Universe in Warcraft before he corrupted. He freed countless planet's from Evil powerful races. I said MORE powerful then Kil'Jaeden. Prove it. How do you know they were more powerful? Killy's power comes directly from Sarg's himself, it is highly unlikely the races he has fought were stronger.

Furion
Killy BEFORE he pledged his alliance crap with Sarg. Killy was supposed to be the best of his Demon Race.

Violent2Dope
Killy BEFORE he pledged his alliance crap with Sarg. Killy was supposed to be the best of his Demon Race. Pre-Sarg Killy has like...no feats.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Pre-Sarg Killy has like...no feats.

Unless being described as being the prime of the best Sorcerers in the Warcraft Universe.

Fuddle
Pre-Sarg Killy has like...no feats.

This is what keeps me from debating most of the time. Lack of knowledge. Only like three on this forum have actually read the books. The rest go on assumptions, online sources and lousy summaries. It was what had me stop try debate in the other threads and it is what will keep me from debating in this thread smile

Fuddle
Killy BEFORE he pledged his alliance crap with Sarg. Killy was supposed to be the best of his Demon Race.

Before he pledged his allegiance to Sargeras, he was no demon. Only after Sargeras blessed Kil'Jaeden was he turned into Man'ari. Kil'Jaeden was strong before, but his strength then was not even a straw in a haysack compared to how strong he grew thanks to Sargeras.

Fuddle
Prove it. How do you know they were more powerful? Killy's power comes directly from Sarg's himself, it is highly unlikely the races he has fought were stronger.

Both the Nathrezim and the Annihilan race, just as Eredar has their strength and weaknesses. You can not say that either is the other one stronger, since a powerful Nathrezim would defeat a powerful Eredar, although the Eredar holds more power. The Annihilan is reckless and ruthless and bloodthirsty, which makes them able to defeat the Nathrezim, but would be defeated by Eredar.

Saying that something is stronger is bold, especially when it comes to warcraft. Each race has their strength and weakness. Pure power is far from the only thing that rate one race over the other.

Burning thought
Fuddle you keep moaning about people not reading the books when from how you say things you seem to use your opinion as a definite source which is annoying and is not debating especially when your opinion is weightless as a definate argument since its your opinion

youve not played Darkstalkers? LOK? OR Gow?

yet you moan about people not reading the books and think thats an argument enough for people to go and read the books...no...

people who have read the books should scan them in, if they cannot, then its the reason you should use not to debate if you cannot dig up your own proof big grin

although its correct that Sargerus has not many true feats in the light of pyron, same with most titans, all they have known to do is give portions of their power to aspects, create worlds but Pyron can get far larger than the planet Jupiter and would stamp on any Titan or crumble them iif it were a match of size or strength, the only reason they are ackknowledged is that they are often rated as the strongest beings in Warcraftverse and have mostly featless spell list

EvilAngel
How do you know Pyrons energy manipulation > Sargeras's?

Lol, that's a bold statement. Last i check Pyron could only absorb planets, Sargeras can create them. Bendig the materials of the universe to creat planets is way more impessive than any feat I've ever Pyron do

Burning thought
How do you know Pyrons energy manipulation > Sargeras's?

Lol, that's a bold statement. Last i check Pyron could only absorb planets, Sargeras can create them. Bendig the materials of the universe to creat planets is way more impessive than any feat I've ever Pyron do

i never remember saying Pyrons manip>>Sargeras, but does Sargeras have any energy manip feats?

Sargerus does not create them alone, groups of titans create the planets simply by gouging out holes in the ground or raising mountains, although i dont remember anything saying they actually created the planets themselves

Pyron can absorb planets to increase his size and strength

Fuddle
Fuddle you keep moaning about people not reading the books when from how you say things you seem to use your opinion as a definite source which is annoying and is not debating especially when your opinion is weightless as a definate argument since its your opinion

youve not played Darkstalkers? LOK? OR Gow?

yet you moan about people not reading the books and think thats an argument enough for people to go and read the books...no...

people who have read the books should scan them in, if they cannot, then its the reason you should use not to debate if you cannot dig up your own proof big grin

I have not played Darkstalkers, LoK or GoW. I have read the Warcraft books. I however do not make things up or make assumptions. V2D said that Kil'Jaeden before Sargeras blessing had "like.... no feats"

That is not the first assumption I have seen been made. I am not going to debate anything in this thread, as I mentioned in a previous post. My lack of knowledge of Pyron, combined with the lack of knowledge of warcraft from the counter part would make it a pretty stupid discussion.

Violent2Dope
I kinda like how Evil Angel addressed me and then BT refuted his post...lol. How is Sargeras' energy manip greater than Pyron's? Name one feat? Pyron converts planets to raw energy, and can convert energy to matter, he can manip matter as well. As BT said, groups of Titans do it, and they don't just think and then poof a planet appears, so evidence says Pyron's energy manip>Sarg's. And I know that Pyron's control over his own fvckin body>>>>>Sarg's control over Pyron's body.

Oh and EA, I don't remember saying in my original post Pyron's energy manip>Sarg.

EvilAngel
I kinda like how Evil Angel addressed me and then BT refuted his post...lol. How is Sargeras' energy manip greater than Pyron's? Name one feat? Pyron converts planets to raw energy, and can convert energy to matter, he can manip matter as well. As BT said, groups of Titans do it, and they don't just think and then poof a planet appears, so evidence says Pyron's energy manip>Sarg's. And I know that Pyron's control over his own fvckin body>>>>>Sarg's control over Pyron's body.

Oh and EA, I don't remember saying in my original post Pyron's energy manip>Sarg.

What evidence? what are you comparing exactly?

He is energy, energy can be Corrupted. Control is not the point.

Violent2Dope
What evidence? what are you comparing exactly?

He is energy, energy can be Corrupted. Control is not the point. 1. Pyron has shown more control over energy than Sarg, simple enough.

2. Corrupted? What do you mean?

EvilAngel
1. Pyron has shown more control over energy than Sarg, simple enough.

2. Corrupted? What do you mean?

Demonic entities can corrupt pure energy to either ansord or control.

Examples being the Sunwell, World Tree, moonwells and the forests, even whole races

Darth Extecute
Why do you even bother?

EvilAngel
I don't have anything better to do...?

Darth Extecute
Good enough.. But you should powerlevel instead wink

EvilAngel
Hmmm, true.

Or complete my FanFictions

Meh, i'm lazy happy

Violent2Dope
Demonic entities can corrupt pure energy to either ansord or control.

Examples being the Sunwell, World Tree, moonwells and the forests, even whole races Pure MAGIC energy. Also, Pyron is not some mass of energy, he is a sentient energy being, he is the energy, how will he corrupt him?

EvilAngel
Pure MAGIC energy. Also, Pyron is not some mass of energy, he is a sentient energy being, he is the energy, how will he corrupt him?

The World Tree isn't some mass of energy, it sustained the night elves immortality.

Energy can be manipulated, like how Pyrons shapeshifts. That same advantage has this disadvantage, it's just the way it is

Violent2Dope
The World Tree isn't some mass of energy, it sustained the night elves immortality.

Energy can be manipulated, like how Pyrons shapeshifts. That same advantage has this disadvantage, it's just the way it is 1. Okay. It is a mass of focused energy. Still no sentience(that I know of).

2. You just defeated your own argument. Pyron can manip his own body in various ways, to change shape, size, and form. He can also manip energy besides himself. Sarg CAN'T manip Pyron.

Burning thought
obv i like Warcraft more than Darkstalkers but is there actually an energy feat for Sargerus at all? i cant remember him having many feats at all unless its in a book

Fuddle
Hmmm, true.

Or complete my FanFictions

Meh, i'm lazy happy

You write fanfiction? big grin

EvilAngel
1. Okay. It is a mass of focused energy. Still no sentience(that I know of).

2. You just defeated your own argument. Pyron can manip his own body in various ways, to change shape, size, and form. He can also manip energy besides himself. Sarg CAN'T manip Pyron.

2. Corruption cannot be fixed by using that which is corrupted

Violent2Dope
2. Corruption cannot be fixed by using that which is corrupted He CAN'T corrupt Pyron.

Also, what energy manipulation feats does Sarg have?

Burning thought
i dont think Sarg has any energy manip feats strangely enough, infact ime not sure he actually can energy manip

Violent2Dope
i dont think Sarg has any energy manip feats strangely enough, infact ime not sure he actually can energy manip And people accuse DS supporters of speculating. erm

EvilAngel
He CAN'T corrupt Pyron.

Also, what energy manipulation feats does Sarg have?

What proof have you?

Sargeras has corrupted races, natural and even entire landscapes.

Impress me

Violent2Dope
What proof have you?

Sargeras has corrupted races, natural and even entire landscapes.

Impress me Races? Pyron isn't a living flesh and blood creature. No relevance.

Nature? So he can corrupt trees and forests? Big deal, zero relevance.

Landscapes? ZERO RELEVANCE.

Show me Sarg corrupting energy on a scale like Pyron's.

Fuddle
I did some reading on Pyron, since I am not that well informed of the character and his powers. He seem to be a powerful character of the Darkstalker universe and he devour worlds to his own liking, just how Sargeras strife to destroy worlds. Despite the fact that both of them are destroyers of worlds, I've come to a conclusion.

Pyron will crumble Sargeras.

Violent2Dope
I did some reading on Pyron, since I am not that well informed of the character and his powers. He seem to be a powerful character of the Darkstalker universe and he devour worlds to his own liking, just how Sargeras strife to destroy worlds. Despite the fact that both of them are destroyers of worlds, I've come to a conclusion.

Pyron will crumble Sargeras. Really? Even I don't think Sarg will be some pushover...or do I?

Fuddle
He would be of resistance, but he could not save himself from the inevitable end. Sargeras is about double the size a very tall mountain, while Pyron is larger than the largest planet our galaxy has to offer. Even though Sargeras has powers that can counter Pyron, the size of Pyron makes it impossible for Sargeras to win in the long run.

Some say that size would not matter, but in the warcraft universe it does. The larger they are, the heavier they fall. Sure, thats true, however the larger they are the tougher it is to make them fall.

Burning thought
my opinion is that Pyron is likely to smash Sargerus and crumble him to dust if it came to physical battle, however ime not decided since Sargerus has many powers and since VS battles are all non canon in the first place and speculative, i feel with fountation that Sargerus>>>powers of Kiljaeden and Archimonde, who have many soul powers

soul powers could take Pyron for sure, unfortunatley, ime not sure Sargerus can do this fast enough....

also isnt there that immortal attacks immunity, maybe fuddle does not know about it and i dont know the link, i think Utriga or Darth dug it up

EvilAngel
Races? Pyron isn't a living flesh and blood creature. No relevance.

Nature? So he can corrupt trees and forests? Big deal, zero relevance.

Landscapes? ZERO RELEVANCE.

Show me Sarg corrupting energy on a scale like Pyron's.

How convient for you, that you believe all ways of major corruption are irrellevent, let go of the dream V2D, Pyron can, and would be corrupted. He have shown you corruption on a major scale. If you think it's not relevent, then you either know something i don't. Or you are dellusional

Fuddle
my opinion is that Pyron is likely to smash Sargerus and crumble him to dust if it came to physical battle, however ime not decided since Sargerus has many powers and since VS battles are all non canon in the first place and speculative, i feel with fountation that Sargerus>>>powers of Kiljaeden and Archimonde, who have many soul powers

soul powers could take Pyron for sure, unfortunatley, ime not sure Sargerus can do this fast enough....

also isnt there that immortal attacks immunity, maybe fuddle does not know about it and i dont know the link, i think Utriga or Darth dug it up

A character does not have to die in order to be defeated. Pyron could never kill Sargeras, but he could defeat him without doubt.

Violent2Dope
How convient for you, that you believe all ways of major corruption are irrellevent, let go of the dream V2D, Pyron can, and would be corrupted. He have shown you corruption on a major scale. If you think it's not relevent, then you either know something i don't. Or you are dellusional Show me him even corrupting something as big as Pyron. He corrupted races to bend them to his will, that does not mean he can corrupt Pyron. And btw, that is corruption if the MIND, lucky for Pyron he has a very advanced mind that won't be so easily corrupted. Pyron is not a punk ass Eredar, nor is he a tree or landscape, Pyron can't be corrupted. Show me him corrupting something remotely like Pyron.

Burning thought
A character does not have to die in order to be defeated. Pyron could never kill Sargeras, but he could defeat him without doubt.
yes thats a very old rule.....ive known it like...longer than you stick out tongue ...please dont try and insult intellect, insulting is a form of bashing on this forum no matter how stealthily you try and do it big grin

Pyron can apprently according to i think it was either Darth or utriga harm Sargerus, so eventually Sarg if he has some kind of power which altho i dont have proof or feats i think on the grounds ive stated he is likely to have, soul powers he could win this

but Sarg is a very unkown character

Fuddle
Show me him even corrupting something as big as Pyron. He corrupted races to bend them to his will, that does not mean he can corrupt Pyron. And btw, that is corruption if the MIND, lucky for Pyron he has a very advanced mind that won't be so easily corrupted. Pyron is not a punk ass Eredar, nor is he a tree or landscape, Pyron can't be corrupted. Show me him corrupting something remotely like Pyron.

There is nothing in the Warcraft world (Other than planets) that is anywhere near Pyron's size. Sargeras has corrupted concentrated energies, but he has never corrupted living energy such as Pyron.

The only thing similar to Pyron that Sargeras has ever fought is Ragnaros, and Ragnaros is nothing on Pyron. Not even a bug at his strongest, yet Ragnaros lasted a strong amount of time against the entire titan race.

I will stick with my opinion that Sargeras lose smile

yes thats a very old rule.....ive known it like...longer than you stick out tongue ...please dont try and insult intellect, insulting is a form of bashing on this forum no matter how stealthily you try and do it big grin

Pyron can apprently according to i think it was either Darth or utriga harm Sargerus, so eventually Sarg if he has some kind of power which altho i dont have proof or feats i think on the grounds ive stated he is likely to have, soul powers he could win this

but Sarg is a very unkown character

I was just mentioning it. I did not mean to bash no expression

Sargeras undoubtly has power over souls, but his range is not infinite. Pyron could attack Sargeras from far far away and Sargeras could not defend himself long against it. He may have soul abilities, but if Pyron has any brain at all he does not go near someone of Sargeras power level.

Violent2Dope
Pyron flys away, then flys towards Sarg at FTL speeds and ram him, to at least knock him unconcious if he cannot die.

EvilAngel
Show me him even corrupting something as big as Pyron. He corrupted races to bend them to his will, that does not mean he can corrupt Pyron. And btw, that is corruption if the MIND, lucky for Pyron he has a very advanced mind that won't be so easily corrupted. Pyron is not a punk ass Eredar, nor is he a tree or landscape, Pyron can't be corrupted. Show me him corrupting something remotely like Pyron.

Not with energy, it can be corrupted far more simply

The World Tree a very powerful energy based lifeform.

Burning thought
Pyron flys away, then flys towards Sarg at FTL speeds and ram him, to at least knock him unconcious if he cannot die.

maybe that would work....but meh, who knows, prob knock him for six but not sure if he can go unconcious, i mean its also unsure that even if Sargerus allowed Pyron to break him apart like he did Argewyn, he may just end up possessing pyron like he does mediv when his avatar shell is broken away

Fuddle
maybe that would work....but meh, who knows, prob knock him for six but not sure if he can go unconcious, i mean its also unsure that even if Sargerus allowed Pyron to break him apart like he did Argewyn, he may just end up possessing pyron like he does mediv when his avatar shell is broken away

Aegwynn was a human sized guardian. Her body was accessable. Pyron is a multiple-planet sized cosmical entity and probably would not be anywhere near access for Sargeras power range.

However, if Pyron was lesser size then your point might work smile

Burning thought
Aegwynn was a human sized guardian. Her body was accessable. Pyron is a multiple-planet sized cosmical entity and probably would not be anywhere near access for Sargeras power range.

However, if Pyron was lesser size then your point might work smile
i think it works either way, since when does size have anything to do with ability of being possesed, its not like Sargs soul has size or shape and if it does, it is unlikely the size of a baby so the point is moot

i dont see Pyron resisting since he has nevre done so, so were guessing even more than suggesting Sarg has jupiter destroying blasts up his sleeve

i think the only way for pyron to win is from contiually smashing Sarg from range with nuclear explosions or excaping to another universe, eats tonnes more planets to become so enormous he dwarves a galaxy for real then slap Sargerus

Fuddle
i think it works either way, since when does size have anything to do with ability of being possesed, its not like Sargs soul has size or shape and if it does, it is unlikely the size of a baby so the point is moot

i dont see Pyron resisting since he has nevre done so, so were guessing even more than suggesting Sarg has jupiter destroying blasts up his sleeve

i think the only way for pyron to win is from contiually smashing Sarg from range with nuclear explosions or excaping to another universe, eats tonnes more planets to become so enormous he dwarves a galaxy for real then slap Sargerus

A possession goes trough the chest and heart. There is no way for Sargeras to reach the heart of Pyron if he is at maximum size. Size does not matter for a possession, but range/distance does.

If Sargeras got an opening, I certainly doubt Pyron could do anything against it, but I just can not see him get any opening if Pyron is somewhat intellectual.

Pyron will indeed defeat Sargeras from a distance. I do hope he is not stupid enough to fight him in actual closecombat no expression Otherwise it would litteraly be a waste of energy. It would be great power but no brain stick out tongue

Burning thought
A possession goes trough the chest and heart. There is no way for Sargeras to reach the heart of Pyron if he is at maximum size. Size does not matter for a possession, but range/distance does.

If Sargeras got an opening, I certainly doubt Pyron could do anything against it, but I just can not see him get any opening if Pyron is somewhat intellectual.

Pyron will indeed defeat Sargeras from a distance. I do hope he is not stupid enough to fight him in actual closecombat no expression

well thats gonna be difficult, since apprently Sargerus would not be harmed by said attacks, Pyrons ranged powers consist of mini suns and beams, which are not immortal attacks from warcraft which is supposedly all that can truly harm a Sargerus going all out

you mean Sargerus possession does? are you sure...hmm, he was moving as a soul so i dont see why going through the chest or heart has anything to do with it, especialyl since Pyron technically has neither, hes all energy so i dont see him having such barriers for Sargerus, also Pyron being intellectual does not help him against a soul, he simply would not know, i have never heard of Pyron scrying out the unseen

Violent2Dope
Not with energy, it can be corrupted far more simply

The World Tree a very powerful energy based lifeform. Another non-sentient energy source...oh joy. There is a difference. Oh, and Pyron's energy>>>World Tree.

Fuddle, Sarg needs to go thru the heart to possess people? Pyron doesn't have one.

Fuddle
well thats gonna be difficult, since apprently Sargerus would not be harmed by said attacks, Pyrons ranged powers consist of mini suns and beams, which are not immortal attacks from warcraft which is supposedly all that can truly harm a Sargerus going all out

you mean Sargerus possession does? are you sure...hmm, he was moving as a soul so i dont see why going through the chest or heart has anything to do with it, especialyl since Pyron technically has neither, hes all energy so i dont see him having such barriers for Sargerus, also Pyron being intellectual does not help him against a soul, he simply would not know, i have never heard of Pyron scrying out the unseen

Sargeras can always be harmed, but the only time he has been actually defeated was trough immortal magic. If someone had a fist the near size of a planet and smashed right at Sargeras, he would not stand tall (litteraly) for long.

The soul is by the heart in Warcraft terms. All possessions that has been done, has been done trough the chest and heart. If you wish to in any way manipulate a spirit, it is the heart you corrupt. Sure he was a lone spirit without physical body, but the soul still dwells in the chest.

I am not saying Pyron would be protected against a possession, I am just saying that if he plays from a distance, Sargeras will not be able to possess him. Like said, his range is limited.

Fuddle
Another non-sentient energy source...oh joy. There is a difference. Oh, and Pyron's energy>>>World Tree.

Fuddle, Sarg needs to go thru the heart to possess people? Pyron doesn't have one.

In Pyron's case, I believe the center core of his energetic body would be the target of possession. He may not have a heart, but he has something that keeps him running.

Burning thought
agreed, and he loses if he excists as a soul, altho technically its only a loss if you cannot do anything and are unable to do anything...I.e defeated, since Sarg can in theory still do something to pyron who would not see souls, he could follow Pyron for eternity until maybe hell eventually take him...hmm

i mean nothing Pyron can do to a soul or see it either, also pyron doesnt have a core afaik, he is simply all energy and shape, i dont think he has a heat or core, i think his soul is just there, i dont see where it says anywhere that the soul is by the heart in warcraft and if this is true, then i feel its irrelevent because Pyron is not from warcraft

Fuddle
agreed, and he loses if he excists as a soul, altho technically its only a loss if you cannot do anything and are unable to do anything...I.e defeated, since Sarg can in theory still do something to pyron who would not see souls, he could follow Pyron for eternity until maybe hell eventually take him...hmm

i mean nothing Pyron can do to a soul or see it either, also pyron doesnt have a core afaik, he is simply all energy and shape, i dont think he has a heat or core, i think his soul is just there, i dont see where it says anywhere that the soul is by the heart in warcraft and if this is true, then i feel its irrelevent because Pyron is not from warcraft

Pyron has a soul and it dwells somewhere within him. Wherever the soul dwells, there is his vournable point of possession.

Violent2Dope
In Pyron's case, I believe the center core of his energetic body would be the target of possession. He may not have a heart, but he has something that keeps him running. His body is all that keeps him running. He has no core, he is the same all over, a mass of energy shaped and focused with sentience.

Also, BT, Pyron can see across dimensions, as shown when he saw Makai while looking at earth. It isn't much of a stretch to say he can see souls.

Burning thought
Pyron has a soul and it dwells somewhere within him. Wherever the soul dwells, there is his vournable point of possession.

indeed, thats what i imagine, but i cba to call this fight, both have things they can do to win

Fuddle
Indeed, although Pyron has the advantage.

Burning thought
Also, BT, Pyron can see across dimensions, as shown when he saw Makai while looking at earth. It isn't much of a stretch to say he can see souls.

its a strong assumption imo, looking across dimensions is one thing, but Makai can be walked into by portal, wheras immaterial souls are diffrent, i dont see him, being able to see souls, especially since he has never said so before, ime not so sure about that

Violent2Dope
Pyron could barrage him with mini suns(altho at his full size, they would be more like normal suns).

Burning thought
Pyron could barrage him with mini suns(altho at his full size, they would be more like normal suns).

pff not neccerily, i stil have not seen evidence he is a normal sun in size at full size

i think at his full known size they will be like Earths but it doesnt matter, same effect

Fuddle

That is exactly what I have been trying to say. If Pyron opens his defenses and he lets Sargeras near, he is screwed, but if he keeps his distance he will win (Relativly speaking).

Burning thought
aye, Pyron can move FTL, so i dont see Sargs soul going into him unless he for some reason flies through it, but thats unlikely conisdering the size of the unvierse, kain will prob pop along not long after and steal the soul himself so pyron doesnt have to worry

Violent2Dope
pff not neccerily, i stil have not seen evidence he is a normal sun in size at full size

i think at his full known size they will be like Earths but it doesnt matter, same effect He wears earth sized planets as small rings. erm

The suns he makes are a little bigger than him, they will dwarf Earth.

Also, Sarg possessed Aegwyn's baby, after his body was destroyed, maybe he can only possess things without a body when he exists as a soul?

Burning thought
He wears earth sized planets as small rings. erm

Also, Sarg possessed Aegwyn's baby, after his body was destroyed, maybe he can only possess things without a body when he exists as a soul?

wha do you mean V2D?

its true only his soul comes out when Sargs body is destroyed but the baby wasnt born, Sarg waited in Aegywyn then took the baby when it was born or was it long after it was born i cant remember, i dont see how having a body makes a diffrent as long as the being has soul or essence hmm

Fuddle
He wears earth sized planets as small rings. erm

He possessed Medivh when he dwelled in Aegwynn's womb. Therefore going from one soul to another. It is unknown what his capabilities are without a body. He has been known use magic across the twisting nether, but I doubt he can possess people by being a plain spirit.

Violent2Dope
wha do you mean V2D?

its true only his soul comes out when Sargs body is destroyed but the baby wasnt born, Sarg waited in Aegywyn then took the baby when it was born or was it long after it was born i cant remember, i dont see how having a body makes a diffrent as long as the being has soul or essence hmm What I am sayin is that maybe he can't just possess at will, maybe he staged that fight and lost so he could leave his body to possess him.

Burning thought
What I am sayin is that maybe he can't just possess at will, maybe he staged that fight and lost so he could leave his body to possess him.

Sarg does have to leave his own body to possess his opponent yes

Fuddle
wha do you mean V2D?

its true only his soul comes out when Sargs body is destroyed but the baby wasnt born, Sarg waited in Aegywyn then took the baby when it was born or was it long after it was born i cant remember, i dont see how having a body makes a diffrent as long as the being has soul or essence hmm

He does not take a body. He transfer himself from body to body. For all we know, from all that is seen, he need to jump from one physical shell to the other.

Violent2Dope
Sarg does have to leave his own body to possess his opponent yes But maybe he couldn't without having his body die?

Fuddle
What I am sayin is that maybe he can't just possess at will, maybe he staged that fight and lost so he could leave his body to possess him.

He can possess at will. His possession was a highly strategical move by Sargeras, that not even the guardians could predict. Since they believed he was defeated, they let their guard down. He did stage his death, but only so that they would actually believe he was defeated and no longer search for him.

If he instantly would have possessed her, she would have known and purged herself, one way or the other.

Burning thought
But maybe he couldn't without having his body die?

ime not sure what you mean, he cant just leave as a soul, as shown when he came to the planet as an avatar he needed Aegewyn to destroy his physical avatar and then his soul went into her

Violent2Dope
ime not sure what you mean, he cant just leave as a soul, as shown when he came to the planet as an avatar he needed Aegewyn to destroy his physical avatar and then his soul went into her According to Fuddle, he can possess at will, just needs to come into physical contact.

Fuddle
According to Fuddle, he can possess at will, just needs to come into physical contact.

Within range, more accuratly speaking. He does not actually have to touch the target physicaly.

Fuddle
Anyway, good night all big grin

And a merry christmas smile

Violent2Dope
Within range, more accuratly speaking. He does not actually have to touch the target physicaly. Well, I'm confused.

Night, and Merry Christmas to you and DK.

EvilAngel
Another non-sentient energy source...oh joy. There is a difference. Oh, and Pyron's energy>>>World Tree.

Good that helps me perfectly Since it was Archimonde who was going to abosrd the world tree, and Sargeras >>>>> Archimonde

Violent2Dope
Good that helps me perfectly Since it was Archimonde who was going to abosrd the world tree, and Sargeras >>>>> Archimonde I don't buy into that speculative bullshit. Prove Sarg can absorb or corrupt a being as large and powerful as Pyron.

EvilAngel
I don't buy into that speculative bullshit. Prove Sarg can absorb or corrupt a being as large and powerful as Pyron.

Archimonde by abosbing the world tree would have corrupted the entire world of Azeroth.

Sargeras is many many times Archimondes power, so if Archimonde can corrupt a world. It is how you would say logical to believe Sargeras is capable of oh so much more.

Violent2Dope
Archimonde by abosbing the world tree would have corrupted the entire world of Azeroth.

Sargeras is many many times Archimondes power, so if Archimonde can corrupt a world. It is how you would say logical to believe Sargeras is capable of oh so much more. 1. By absorbing the World Tree he would have. Not under his own power.

2. Pyron is at least as big as the sun. You do know the difference between the sun and a planet, right?

EvilAngel
1. By absorbing the World Tree he would have. Not under his own power.

2. Pyron is at least as big as the sun. You do know the difference between the sun and a planet, right?

2. Of course i do. It's pretty clear to me though you don't know the difference in power between Archimonde and Sargeras.... Thus you don't really know what you're talknig about

Violent2Dope
2. Of course i do. It's pretty clear to me though you don't know the difference in power between Archimonde and Sargeras.... Thus you don't really know what you're talknig about Okay. Educate me. What is the difference in power between Sarg and Arichmonde. roll eyes (sarcastic)

EvilAngel
Okay. Educate me. What is the difference in power between Sarg and Arichmonde. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Think of the difference between Saruman and Sauron.

Archimonde is a puppet compared to Sargeras, the power difference is not even comparable.

Sargeras gave Archimonde a scrap of his own power. Archimonde went from wizard to mightly powerful demon lord that he was.

Violent2Dope
Think of the difference between Saruman and Sauron.

Archimonde is a puppet compared to Sargeras, the power difference is not even comparable.

Sargeras gave Archimonde a scrap of his own power. Archimonde went from wizard to mightly powerful demon lord that he was. Difference between Sauron and Sarumon is noticable, but by no means vast, both are powerful immortal Maiar.

True, kinda like how the difference between a planet and the sun is not even comparable.

Yeah. But one thing you don't seem to get is that an amped Arichmonde would be capable of planetary corruption, which means the difference in power between Sarg and Archy would lessen, so we can't just assume Sarg has corruption on that level.

EvilAngel
Difference between Sauron and Sarumon is noticable, but by no means vast, both are powerful immortal Maiar.

True, kinda like how the difference between a planet and the sun is not even comparable.

Yeah. But one thing you don't seem to get is that an amped Arichmonde would be capable of planetary corruption, which means the difference in power between Sarg and Archy would lessen, so we can't just assume Sarg has corruption on that level.

Bad example i'm into weird things, so thats the best example i could think of on the spot that i knew you'd get

No neccessarily. Archimonde is capable of planetary corruption, but he was very greedy, thats why he stormed out to the world tree in hope of gain all of it's power. In his arrogence he was defeated. Cenarius was the only real threat to the legion, and Mannoroth got him killed so Archimonde suppossed the feild to be clear of all threats, his arrogence got him killed.

Which IMO is always been weird, In VS forums people assume Archimonde would go full power immediatly, the evidence suggests quite the opposite, he is quite full of himself

As he stormed through Ashenvale he corrupted the inhabitants and nature. Hence the state of Felwood.

Violent2Dope
Bad example i'm into weird things, so thats the best example i could think of on the spot that i knew you'd get

No neccessarily. Archimonde is capable of planetary corruption, but he was very greedy, thats why he stormed out to the world tree in hope of gain all of it's power. In his arrogence he was defeated. Cenarius was the only real threat to the legion, and Mannoroth got him killed so Archimonde suppossed the feild to be clear of all threats, his arrogence got him killed.

Which IMO is always been weird, In VS forums people assume Archimonde would go full power immediatly, the evidence suggests quite the opposite, he is quite full of himself

As he stormed through Ashenvale he corrupted the inhabitants and nature. Hence the state of Felwood. 1. Too bad it phailed. wink

2. Then why did he want the World Tree? Damn it, WoW storylines are so confusing...Is he capable of corrupting the entire planet without the World Tree?

3. PIS is not included in fights, CIS is unless specified otherwise.

4. Pyron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(infinate)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>forest. thanduros

EvilAngel
1. Too bad it phailed. wink

2. Then why did he want the World Tree? Damn it, WoW storylines are so confusing...Is he capable of corrupting the entire planet without the World Tree?

3. PIS is not included in fights, CIS is unless specified otherwise.

4. Pyron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(infinate)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>forest. thanduros

1. I no sad

2. Because of Kil'jaeden, Archimonde strikes as the kinda of guy who hates being second best, especially to Kil'Jaeden who is also alot smarter than he is. He say teh World Tree as a way of becoming more powerful than Kil'Jaeden, and went for it, no matter the risks.

3. CIS, he's arrogent, that's just a floor in his character.

4. Depends what forest, the one from FF7:AC can burn out your eyes with it's white-ness.

Violent2Dope
1. I no sad

2. Because of Kil'jaeden, Archimonde strikes as the kinda of guy who hates being second best, especially to Kil'Jaeden who is also alot smarter than he is. He say teh World Tree as a way of becoming more powerful than Kil'Jaeden, and went for it, no matter the risks.

3. CIS, he's arrogent, that's just a floor in his character.

4. Depends what forest, the one from FF7:AC can burn out your eyes with it's white-ness. 1. LOL LOSER! batdur

2. Oh okay. But can he corrupt an entire planet under his own power?

3. Hmmm...then that should be taken into account unless specified.

4. Or the one that Gouki grew up in, it touched Gouki, so it is sacred.

EvilAngel
1. LOL LOSER! batdur

2. Oh okay. But can he corrupt an entire planet under his own power?

3. Hmmm...then that should be taken into account unless specified.

4. Or the one that Gouki grew up in, it touched Gouki, so it is sacred.

1. *pokes*

2. Would take time as he has to go to a place for it to become corrupted. So Yes, but Slowly

3. Ya

4. Or the one with the Blair Witch in

Burning thought
According to Fuddle, he can possess at will, just needs to come into physical contact.

nah, not from what i know, i dont know where fuddle got that, from the sources you can find youself of the story, Sarg became a physical manifestation on Azeroth, allowed the female guardian Aegwyn to destroy his avatar which is physical but then he becomes a soul, so theres nothing about being physical nad geting in phsyical contact in the story piece that i know, if theres an extension in the books of this then id like to see it but he doesnt touch aegwyn, he gets destroyed and his soul possesses her, so how it does i dont know, if its like any other soul in Warcraft it just touches her, but if it has to move to its target or not ime not sure

Fuddle
i dont know where fuddle got that

She did not get it from anywhere. He missunderstood everything.

Burning thought
She did not get it from anywhere. He missunderstood everything.

did he? ah well....cant blame him for that

Violent2Dope
1. *pokes*

2. Would take time as he has to go to a place for it to become corrupted. So Yes, but Slowly

3. Ya

4. Or the one with the Blair Witch in 1. *Punches*

2. In other words, he can't. no expression Going by that Pyron can destroy the universe, it would just take a long time.

3. Your mother.

4. Gouki>>>Blair Witch.

Fuddle
Sargeras will definatly not corrupt Pyron. He has been able to corrupt concentrated energy sources, but there is no way he could corrupt living energy just like that. Especially not one like Pyron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.