Phoenix Vulcan vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sarutobi700
Phoenix Vulcan destroyed 7 galaxies, can SBP even last 3 secs?

Mr. Slippyfist
Um... no?

I'd say spite thread... but that much is obvious... so Prime wins 10/10.

Tenebrous
phoenix vulcan was a man who just wanted to be loved by his brothers and family.

supes 20/10

endrict
And he's part of the X-men. SBP wins 100/10

Sarutobi700
Can SBP destroy 7 galaxies in one shot?

guy222
Prime can't beat Galactus or a Celestial

Rachel defeated Galactus

Vulcan Phoenix maybe the most powerful avatar yet. The Force is whole again

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by guy222

Rachel defeated Galactus

Ever say that again and i will skin your testicles

Sarutobi700
Rachel defeated Galactus

Inhuman
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Are you coming on to him? confused

iceman24567
Prime wins like 1000/10.4.

guy222

eek!

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Inhuman
Are you coming on to him? confused
That depends... you bring the lube?

Inhuman
That depends... you bring the lube?

no prob buddy shifty

guy222
LMAO

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Sarutobi700
Rachel defeated Galactus
Defeated a starving galactus something the ff and thor have done.

Nod
Prime can't beat Galactus or a Celestial

Rachel defeated Galactus

Vulcan Phoenix maybe the most powerful avatar yet. The Force is whole again

why do u go so offtopic???

beer

Terryc250
wow biggest sarcasm thread ever, Phoenix blinks and supes is dead

guy222
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Defeated a starving galactus something the ff and thor have done.

Its still a win

vlaaad12345
Its still a win
Superman prime could beat that galactus as well,the point is there isnt a point rachael>starving galactus doesnt mean vulcan>sbp.

guy222
I never said that. I reference my earlier post to all the other SMP threads. The majority he lost to Celestials or Galactus or the Phoenix Force

Galactus is ever at full power. So again, Rachel beat Galactus. All I said

There's no way SMP beats Vulcan Phoenix

vlaaad12345
I never said that. I reference my earlier post to all the other SMP threads. The majority he lost to Celestials or Galactus or the Phoenix Force

Galactus is ever at full power. So again, Rachel beat Galactus. All I said

There's no way SMP beats Vulcan Phoenix
Is there any way vulcan beats prime?cause im not seeing it.

Xplosive
Vulcan with PF destroyed galaxies without any effort. Watchers were afraid of him. He destroyed powerful beings like nothing and effortlessy destroyed 1/3rd of AW. If PF would countinue to be in Vulcan, he would efortlessly consume the universe.

Vulcan 10/10.

Terryc250
Superman prime could beat that galactus as well,the point is there isnt a point rachael>starving galactus doesnt mean vulcan>sbp.

Ur joking right? Galactus warps entire galaxies,with a fraction of his power he can make a herald that would give SMP a good fight, Galactus would stomp the shit outta SMP, Phoenix would make a gesture and SMP would be dead

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Terryc250
Ur joking right? Galactus warps entire galaxies,with a fraction of his power he can make a herald that would give SMP a good fight, Galactus would stomp the shit outta SMP, Phoenix would make a gesture and SMP would be dead
Weakened galactus like the one dp fought loses to thor and the fantastic four,smp would own that galactus,and rachael phoenix hasnt shown the ability to put smp down either.

Xplosive
Weakened galactus like the one dp fought loses to thor and the fantastic four,smp would own that galactus,and rachael phoenix hasnt shown the ability to put smp down either.

This isn't Rachel. It's Vulcan fully bonded with PF (Rachel was aslo, but never could use full PF powers). Everything he did, he did it effortlessly and it was said he would consume the universe.

guy222

rachel stopped necrom

Dick Grayson
Has anyone proven that he won't just absorb Marvel primal energy in the way he absorbed the Oan eternal energy of a guardian? Any debate about Superman Prime losing at his present power level is flawed. We don't even know what effect Red Sun energy will have on him now that he is powered up. Prime has become, until he is hurt badly by something in his new "powered up form", at present, a useless character to debate.

Estacado
Originally posted by Dick Grayson
Has anyone proven that he won't just absorb Marvel primal energy in the way he absorbed the Oan eternal energy of a guardian? Any debate about Superman Prime losing at his present power level is flawed. We don't even know what effect Red Sun energy will have on him now that he is powered up. Prime has become, until he is hurt badly by something in his new "powered up form", at present, a useless character to debate.
Agreed.Unless Prime get's beaten by someone he wins this.

Xplosive

Originally posted by Estacado

So, if it's useless to debate, I guess that you would also say he wouldn't lose against Living Tribunal.
Until someone beats him, we wouldn't know if LT would beat him, right?

Dick Grayson
Originally posted by Xplosive
So, if it's useless to debate, I guess that you would also say he wouldn't lose against Living Tribunal.
Until someone beats him, we wouldn't know if LT would beat him, right?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Pointless flame post.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Estacado

Thats some horrible fail logic, squirrel girl never lost to anyone so she can take on the LT right?

Estacado
Thats some horrible fail logic, squirrel girl never lost to anyone so she can take on the LT right?
Possibly.

Burning thought
Thats some common Estacado logic, squirrel girl never lost to anyone so she can take on the LT right?

Dick Grayson

Not really Terry, it means limits have to be established before you can debate something. The situations with the Guardian and Mxy and the fact Superboy prime is from "Outside" the previous DC continuity all leads to some interesting problems. In saying a character from another Universe can in anyway defeat him you have to realise he himself is from another Universe before the present one. He defeated the being who ended many Universes in the continuity before last for DC.

It is impossible to argue what he is or isn't capable of. He is in DC terms "from Beyond" the present realities.

Xplosive
Not really Terry, it means limits have to be established before you can debate something.

I am pretty sure his limits are far bellow that of LT.
What do you think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.