Aquaman runs DC Gauntlet with small twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dawsey28
All fights are in the ocean. Aquaman has the entire ocean's marine life at his disposal, including sea gods and magical creatures. Whatever is in or near the ocean. I mean ALL oceans and seas of Earth.

The Gauntlet
1. The Atom
2. Steel
3. Zauriel
4. Plastic Man
5. The Flash
6. Martian Manhunter
7. Green Lantern
8. Wonder Woman
9. Superman
10. Dr. Fate

Not sure about the order, so please no "the order is ******, this thread is stupid" type of posts. Please just say how far he would get and explain how and/or why? Then debate.

I wanted a diverse set of DC characters for Aquaman to face.

No BFRs. The Ocean is where they fight. And who ever is fighting him cannot leave the ocean unless they have defeated Aquaman. The ones that can't breathe underwater have equipment so that he or she can.

Inhuman
superman tosses the ocean into the sun

Faceman
Originally posted by Inhuman
superman tosses the ocean into the sun

laughing

spidermonkey
Superman heatvisions the ocean? Can he do that?

Badabing
Originally posted by Inhuman
superman tosses the ocean into the sun laughing out loud

dawsey28
Lol... Well, technically there's no BFR.

I don't even know if you could consider that BFR.

As for "heatvision the ocean" I have no idea if that would be possible or not.

kevdude
Well Sodam Yat and SMP heat visioned a big lake till it was nothing but air. whistle

nvrbeenwthagirl
Um, Poisieden for the win.

Nod
The order is stupid. shifty

spidermonkey
The Atom and Steel are scientists of sorts and could probably figure out a way to super heat the ocean with atomic energy or something. Or figure out something.

The flash, or any of the speedsters, could spin really fast, for one killer whirlpool or typhoon or something, disrupting all sea life and Aquaman himself.

Green lantern is at the limits of his imagination so...

Superman: Heat visions the ocean, or at least part of it.

dawsey28
Wait...so he can't get past the first fight while in his element? Can't he just have like a school of plankton kick the Atom's ass or something? Surely some sea creature could stop him before he heated the ocean. I guess, I don't know. I'm asking.

I thought he could at least get to Zauriel or Plasticman. Wow.

psycho gundam
aqua man... laughing laughing

spidermonkey
confused

dawsey28
Why is Aquaman funny? erm

Inhuman
Originally posted by dawsey28
Why is Aquaman funny? erm

mhmm

dawsey28
smile

Darth Martin
Aquaman and his resources of the Ocean are being SERIOUSLY underrated.

1. All Atom can do is hide or get stepped on. Aquaman ftw.
2. Regular Steel would get beat by Aquaman himself, add in Oceans it's overkill.
3. Aquaman wins with the resources of the Ocean.
4. Plastic Man would beat Aquaman 1on1 but the Oceans triumph again. Aquaman wins.
5. I'd side with Flash.
6. MM vs all the telepath's in Aquaman's kingdom doesn't look too well for him. Aquaman wins.
7. Depends on which but any of the main guys could temporarily create an army to match Aquaman's. And then GL rapes Aquaman 1on1.
8. Aquaman
9. Aquaman
10. Noy sure again but I side with Dr.Fate.

dawsey28
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Aquaman and his resources of the Ocean are being SERIOUSLY underrated.

I agree.

spidermonkey
Does Aquaman get the Triton? devil

tkitna
I cant see Aquaman beating Plastic Man unless PM cant breath underwater. I truly dont know.

Darth Martin
Plastic Man should beat Aquaman 1on1 in a H2H fight but add in the Oceans and I don't see much of a chance for PM.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by tkitna
I cant see Aquaman beating Plastic Man unless PM cant breath underwater. I truly dont know.

Not only that, but I don't see him getting to Plastic Man cause he ain't gettin' past Zauriel.... sad

tkitna
Plastic Man should beat Aquaman 1on1 in a H2H fight but add in the Oceans and I don't see much of a chance for PM.

Again, i'm definately not an authority on Plastic Man, but i'm curious as to what Aquaman could possibly do to him to harm him? Especially in h2h as you said he should be able to beat Plastic Man.

In the Ocean, assuming PM can survive underwater, the only possibilty I see for Aquaman winning is maybe an electrical eel or something stupid like that. Just not seeing it.

Darth Martin
Again, i'm definately not an authority on Plastic Man, but i'm curious as to what Aquaman could possibly do to him to harm him? Especially in h2h as you said he should be able to beat Plastic Man.

In the Ocean, assuming PM can survive underwater, the only possibilty I see for Aquaman winning is maybe an electrical eel or something stupid like that. Just not seeing it. He has all of the Ocean(basically prep) as his backup. erm

iceman24567

In the Ocean, assuming PM can survive underwater, the only possibilty I see for Aquaman winning is maybe an electrical eel or something stupid like that. Just not seeing it. I don't see him beating Plastic man either just isn't happening. Lulz i don't even think he needs to breath to be honest.

Darth Martin
Are ya'll aware of what giving Aquaman the resources of the Ocean means for him in these fights?

tkitna
Are ya'll aware of what giving Aquaman the resources of the Ocean means for him in these fights?

Well elaborate a little please. What does the mighty ocean have that can take Plastic Man down? You've told us three times now that Aquaman has all of the Oceans resources with no indication as to how its going to help him.

Darth Martin
I don't know how it might but I mean that's like givin T'Challa Wakanda, Doom Latveria, or Batman his Batcave. Just making sure you understood that. There are a bunch of scientists, magicians, and superior tech I would imagine down there.

tkitna
Originally posted by iceman24567
I don't see him beating Plastic man either just isn't happening. Lulz i don't even think he needs to breath to be honest.

I dont think he needs to either. I might be mistaken, but didnt Plastic Man rebuild himself from scattered pieces (on the ocean floor) when he was thought to be dead?

Also, this might be completely wrong as I have no proof, but somebody told me once that Batman whispered to somebody in the JLA stating that Plastic Man could kill them all if he really wanted to. Dont know if thats true or not either.

tkitna
I don't know how it might but I mean that's like givin T'Challa Wakanda, Doom Latveria, or Batman his Batcave. Just making sure you understood that. There are a bunch of scientists, magicians, and superior tech I would imagine down there.

The only thing I understand is that you have nothing more than your own assumptions. All i'm asking for is a rational, educated guess as to how he might take Plastic Man out with those resources because i'm struggling to see how.

You can give T'Challa Wakanda, Doom Latveria, and Batman the Batcave, but if they battle somebody that is impervious to what they have to offer,,,,,what would it matter?

Just because Aquaman has access to the ocean doesnt automatically give him a victory.

dawsey28
smile

spidermonkey
Originally posted by dawsey28
Wait...so he can't get past the first fight while in his element? Can't he just have like a school of plankton kick the Atom's ass or something? Surely some sea creature could stop him before he heated the ocean. I guess, I don't know. I'm asking.

I thought he could at least get to Zauriel or Plasticman. Wow.

I'm pretty sure The Atom can shrink to a size smaller than plankton. wink

spidermonkey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwj_L8o6WyY

dawsey28
Originally posted by spidermonkey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwj_L8o6WyY

lol... that is messed up.

-Pr-
Gets to 5 or 6.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.