Martian Manhunter vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
who wins ?

KK the Great
J'onn wins every damn time.

2damnloud
He brain rips her.

dawsey28
Is it possible for her to be brain ripped?

KK the Great
Malefic in J'onn's body took control of her in the last JLA Classified arc.

nvrbeenwthagirl
She can't be ripped by Dr. psycho amped by circe's magic. It was her power that lead to the League defeating Dr. Destiny.

KK the Great
Yeah, Psycho's not quite up to Martian standards, 'seems. To be fair, though, WW's defenses might've been a bit shaken from the physical beating Mal laid on her prior to the mental attack.

quanchi112
MM wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
magic Lasso for the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
magic Lasso for the win. Nah,she would fight hard and lose to the martian.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah,she would fight hard and lose to the martian.

She's already beaten a martian or two.

dawsey28
Eyes of Pallas? Lasso?

http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA-ALeagueOfOnepg037.jpg
http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA-ALeagueOfOnepg038.jpg

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by dawsey28
Eyes of Pallas? Lasso?

She noted she had few seconds to do it. But maybe it wasn't cause he might escape.

She also cheap shotted him.

Martian_mind
Plus,Jonn has once said that he can phase through her lasso.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Plus,Jonn has once said that he can phase through her lasso.
has he ever done it tho? he also says he's as powerful as superman. And others say he's more powerful.

CaptainStoic
J'onn fought Supes and lost in their first meeting. This counts more than later fights because they were unaware of each others powers. J'onn burned out and Superman nearly killed him. J'onn yielded a moment before the critical strike so Supes backed down. I no longer have the comic because my mother tossed it while I was away. This was a long time ago. Just in case some were wondering, but I'm sure someone could dig it up, they fought on the moon if I'm not mistaken.

Martian_mind
has he ever done it tho? he also says he's as powerful as superman. And others say he's more powerful.

He did it in JLA with the whole 4th dimension fiasco...

KK the Great
magic Lasso for the win.

How's that?

White Martians phased out of it in Terror Incognita.

J'onn said he could phase through it in Divided We Fall.

Malefic/J'onn morphed out of it in Ghosts of Mars.

KK the Great
Eyes of Pallas? Lasso?

Yeah, I suppose if she has one-sided prep and jumps him without him knowing he's in a fight, then she has a chance.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by KK the Great
How's that?

White Martians phased out of it in Terror Incognita.

J'onn said he could phase through it in Divided We Fall.

Malefic/J'onn morphed out of it in Ghosts of Mars.

In any of those instances, did Diana command them to turn into thier true forms like she did to john?

KK the Great
In any of those instances, did Diana command them to turn into thier true forms like she did to john?

What difference would that make?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What difference would that make?

Thier powers come from the control over thier bodies. True form is thier weakest state. At least for the greenies it is. The reverse seems to be the case of the White martians.

cmack
wonderwoman wins

KK the Great
Thier powers come from the control over thier bodies. True form is thier weakest state. At least for the greenies it is. The reverse seems to be the case of the White martians.

That doesn't make even the slightest bit of sense, and I have no idea where you got that idea.

Symmetric Chaos
That doesn't make even the slightest bit of sense

Cosigned.

pr1983
pis, diana wipes the floor with j'onn given his awful record...

bloodlusted, j'onn should take at the very least a 6, maybe 7/10 split imo...

spidermonkey
Can J'onn do anything to her mind while she has the Eyes of Pallas?

Martian_mind
Diana has shown very little TP resistance to Martians..

Also,A white Martians energy blasts have Koed her,and it was acknowledged that one shot of Malefics eyebeams could kill her.

dvampire
The Martian.

Soljer
J'onn, healthily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
J'onn, healthily.

the he should have no trouble owning Thor, Superman, black adam and others less skilled than Diana Healthily no?

Martian_mind
Woman loses to all of them,just because Jonn beats her doesn't mean he can beat them.

Whats she going to do?she's said herself he's to dangerous to fight one on one,and Jonn can avoid her lasso if need be,she's lost to the weaker White martians and she's lacking an real physical advantage bar skill.

dawsey28
Has anyone affected her mind AFTER she was given Eyes of Pallas?

Martian_mind
When did she get it?

KK the Great
When did she get it?

Doesn't much matter. It was little more than a convenient plot device to get her vision back, but WW fans are ready and willing to grant it ten thousand times more credit than it has earned.

In a practical sense, the "Eyes of Pallas" grant Diana the incredible power to see.

Priest
J'onn, healthily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Woman loses to all of them,just because Jonn beats her doesn't mean he can beat them.

Whats she going to do?she's said herself he's to dangerous to fight one on one,and Jonn can avoid her lasso if need be,she's lost to the weaker White martians and she's lacking an real physical advantage bar skill. She's beaten White martians as well. The white martians have also captured the entire league before. So your point is?

2damnloud
VERY low showing for the league.erm

KK the Great
Originally posted by 2damnloud
VERY low showing for the league.erm

How so?

70+ Martians should, by all rights, own the hell out of the Justice League.

Martian_mind
She's beaten White martians as well. The white martians have also captured the entire league before. So your point is?

Diana beat one via holding her breath longer.......and i'm not certain,but i don't think she ever took down a WHite martian one on one in terra incognita.

Plus,Jonns telepathy is effective against her and has shown to be,she has no advantage in this fight.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by 2damnloud
He brain rips her.

You mean mind rape. renske

Symmetric Chaos
She's beaten White martians as well. The white martians have also captured the entire league before. So your point is?

White Martians captured the entire league because they had the advantage of surprise. Batman beat half of them single handedly once he knew who they were.

batdude123
Eyes of Pallas? Lasso?

Wow.

She blindsides him and throws him into a machine... no expression

Is that considered a win around here?

dawsey28
What the Hell? I didn't put that on here as saying she'll win. And she'll win THAT particular way.

I was just showing that the lasso DOES work on him. Sheesh.

But anyway. Since no one wants to answer the question--instead just imply that I'm giving "too much credit" to something-- I'll ask again:

Has ANYONE affected her mind AFTER she was given the Eyes of Pallas? (I asked because I honestly didn't know the answer. Because I haven't been able to get new comics lately.)

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the Hell? I didn't put that on here as saying she'll win. And she'll win THAT particular way.

I was just showing that the lasso DOES work on him. Sheesh.

But anyway. Since no one wants to answer the question--instead just imply that I'm giving "too much credit" to something-- I'll ask again:

Has ANYONE affected her mind AFTER she was given the Eyes of Pallas? (I asked because I honestly didn't know the answer. Because I haven't been able to get new comics lately.)

IN the Wonder Wonder Woman Annual, Dr. Psycho and About 20 or 30 other baddies had been uber amped, and Diana is shown holding her own against all of them for quite some time. Dr. Psycho had no affect and even the angle who has reality bending powers couldn't affect her.

Larceny
MM 7-8/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW uses the disk and turns MM into a statue. Or uses her magical tiara to cut his head off. 5/10

Larceny
WW uses the disk and turns MM into a statue. Or uses her magical tiara to cut his head off. 5/10

Shuddup.

Martian Vision ftw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Larceny
Shuddup.

Martian Vision ftw.

She has already shown that Martian Vision can't get past her defenses. The only reason trionix blasted her is becuz she was concerned for Arthur. That won't be happening in a forum fight. And why are you telling me to shuddup? Did I tell you to shut up?

Larceny
She has already shown that Martian Vision can't get past her defenses. The only reason trionix blasted her is becuz she was concerned for Arthur. That won't be happening in a forum fight. And why are you telling me to shuddup? Did I tell you to shut up?

Martian vision has already brought her near death before.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Larceny
Martian vision has already brought her near death before.

Um, this isn't a comic. She got blasted becuz arthur got hurt. Before that, She was EASILY deflecting the blast. Your argument is so laughable it's just well.... Laughable. eek!

Larceny
Um, this isn't a comic. She got blasted becuz arthur got hurt. Before that, She was EASILY deflecting the blast. Your argument is so laughable it's just well.... Laughable. eek!

no

KK the Great
I like how nvr casually disregards the two seperate occasions on which WW was taken out with martian vision, but then in the same breath expects to be taken seriously when he suggests that an amorphous shape-shifter with intangibility would be taken down by being cut.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I like how nvr casually disregards the two seperate occasions on which WW was taken out with martian vision, but then in the same breath expects to be taken seriously when he suggests that an amorphous shape-shifter with intangibility would be taken down by being cut.

YOu mean like her magic lasso held the intangible and ethereal hectact? They are called MAGICAL weapons.

Soljer
YOu mean like her magic lasso held the intangible and ethereal hectact? They are called MAGICAL weapons.

What in the hell does 'hectact' mean?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What in the hell does 'hectact' mean?
Sorry. Hectate.

Larceny

We've become immune to his nonsense.

Kutulu
MM takes the win 6/10.

KK the Great

Oh, well if they're magical.

I'm sorry.

I must have forgotten that they were magical.

Magically magical.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.