Ganondorf vs Wizeman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
I dunno. We always see the top dogs from Nintendo and Sega up against one another; Mario vs Sonic...Bowser vs Robotnik...Luigi/Yoshi vs Tails/Knuckles...Wario vs Shadow...so let's see the second top series go up. Zelda and NiGHTS top villains clash it out outside Peach's castle in 64/Galaxy. Ganondorf has the Triforce of Power and Wizeman well...has his powers.

Can the King of Evil defeat the Lord of Nightmares? And GO!

I have my money on Wizeman. Able to summon forth tornados, fire beams of energy three times the size of NiGHTS, create dozens of false copies of himself as well as summon forth small orbs of energy to block, as well as destroy the dream gate in Journey of Dreams with little ease and that was a pretty big area.

Violent2Dope
You know I am the main Ganon supporter(hell, the only one), why make a vs. thread where he fights someone I know jack diddly about?

Furion
Ganon ubers this dude straight down to hell.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
You know I am the main Ganon supporter(hell, the only one), why make a vs. thread where he fights someone I know jack diddly about?

Because it's fun. Look him up on Youtube or wikipedia.

Neo Darkhalen
Which Gannon? Gannon or Gannondorf?

ESB -1138
You spelt his name wrong...three times.

ThoraxeRMG
Ganondorf wins! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.