tekken vs doa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chickenlover98
which would win the tekken universe vs the doa universe? doa has alotta hard hitters, but so does tekken. a very hard call. im leanin towards the doa chars

ThoraxeRMG
This thread is against the rules, I think.
Anyways the DOA world wins

Classic NES
I say DOA. . .

Wandering Flame
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=469655

Anyway, I still say Tekken.

The Cap'n
In before lock...

I say Tekken takes this.

ThoraxeRMG
Why Tekken? Alpha-152 can destroy a majority of their bosses.

Wandering Flame
Good to see someone's giving Alpha-152 credit.

For the record, nothing Kasumi has done fazed Alpha in the least. Most of Kasumi's attacks were done by her sword and Alpha was blocking every one of her attacks with her limbs.

A good quality video of the battle between them: DOA4 Ending

More of Alpha's abilities starting from 3:35. Ayane DOA4 Story Mode

Classic NES
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Why Tekken? Alpha-152 can destroy a majority of their bosses.

A Majority?

Cale_Daziel
DOA Ftw

Violent2Dope
Ryu Hayabusa soloes. dur

Classic NES
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Ryu Hayabusa soloes. dur

I remember those days.

Violent2Dope
Nah, for real, I don't know. I think Tekken simply because they have much more people, and in essence more strong people.

Wait a tick, WF, you came back?

Classic NES
I only voted DOA because I thought we were counting the Ninja Gaiden universe. If not, then Tekken could win. The biggest problem in DOA is Bankotsu and Raidou w/ prep to some degree. Alpha-152 is pretty dangerous herself, but compared to the likes of Devil, Devil Jin, Jinpaichi, and now Azazel it begins to slant towards Tekkens favor.

Violent2Dope
If we add NG, Vigoor Emperor soloes.

chickenlover98
see i started a thread that people can acutally argue in, without it being one sided. arent you proud of me daddy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.