Decaf Coffee.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Whats the point of decaf coffee? I thought the whole point of drinking coffee was to get that jolt of caffeine.

SelphieT
Ugh, I don't know. I only drink coffee(rarely), and pop for caffeine.

Maybe some nuts out there actually like the taste of coffee.

kodak
i just like the feeling i get when my mouth is burning from shity tasting coffee.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by SelphieT
Ugh, I don't know. I only drink coffee(rarely), and pop for caffeine.

Maybe some nuts out there actually like the taste of coffee. I know, right? to me it tastes like dirt.

kodak
My Idea of Coffee.

http://media.canada.com/ae73d5cf-36ff-4d62-9848-de2c922d8703/timhortons.jpg

Outbound
Originally posted by kodak
i just like the feeling i get when my mouth is burning from shity tasting coffee. Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I know, right? to me it tastes like dirt.

You guys should probably not buy crap coffee then...mmm

Rogue Jedi
I have had it every which way, I have even had 5 dollar starbucks.

YUCK.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I know, right? to me it tastes like dirt.

Yeah I know, I have to load mine with chocolate doped

Rogue Jedi
Yeah I know, I have to load mine with chocolate doped a Dr. Pepper has the same effect on me, it gets me going.

SelphieT
a Dr. Pepper has the same effect on me, it gets me going.

Mt Dew usually works for me thumb up

Rogue Jedi
Mt Dew usually works for me thumb up plus it doesnt taste like it came out of someones ASS.

Dick Grayson
Whats the point of decaf coffee? I thought the whole point of drinking coffee was to get that jolt of caffeine.

Some people have aquired the taste for coffee and enjoy that, but, they do not wish to have the stimulant effect of the methyl xanthine alkaloids present in coffee. As a result they drink decaf. This may be a medical reason, like high bp or an erratic heart beat or they don't enjoy the nervousness that comes with caffeine, some people develop a caffeine based paranoia. Sports men/women are often told to ignore caffeine in the week, however, they may also have aquired the taste for coffee. Usually they are told to avoid caffeine, so that something like a redbull before a game has them buzzing and ready from the initial whistle.

Rogue Jedi
how they can develop a taste for such a foul tasting beverage is beyond me.

kodak
how they can develop a taste for such a foul tasting beverage is beyond me. i feel that same way aboot beer.

Kosta
i feel that same way aboot beer.

Amen.

Rogue Jedi
Shiner Bock is by far the most tolerable.

SelphieT
i feel that same way aboot beer.

Yeah, that is true, you do have to develop it. I remember like, 4 years ago I tried a sip of some shitty beer, and thought it tasted like piss.

And now I love beer. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.