Most Powerful Mortal Kombatants!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NateGreySummers
Include any Kombatant that's featured in any of the games, and exclude the One Being and the Elder Gods.

I'd personally go with Taven.

He was able to battle virtual armies, giant monsters, and some of the most powerful Mortal Kombatants from the series, including Raiden, Fujin, Scorpion, Noob Saibot and his brother Daigon. He is then, after all of that, able to defeat Blaze, who was so powerful that the sheer energies released from his death was capable of wiping out all of the Kombatants below that were fighting their way to the top of the pyramid.

All of that... in one day.

He then, after defeating Blaze, becomes a full God, and increases in power drastically.

His powers include the ability to teleport, control fire (which he can do with great proficiency) and freeze time!

He excels in all areas that a Mortal Kombatant should: strength, speed, skill, and power.

Yeah... I'd say that it's safe to label him the most powerful. He's actually pretty underrate from what I've seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.