metron vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
metron has his Mobius Chair

thanos has all his own tech

no bfr

who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
Metron

I don't need a reason.

quanchi112
Thanos easily

Utrigita
Metron according to the Narrator none can bypass Metrons shields in his mobius chair (not sure will tjeck it)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
Metron according to the Narrator none can bypass Metrons shields in his mobius chair (not sure will tjeck it) Metron hasnt met Thanos now has he?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by quanchi112
Metron hasnt met Thanos now has he?

You think Thanos is more powerful than anything in the DCU?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You think Thanos is more powerful than anything in the DCU? No I didnt say that but I think Thanos is craftier than anyone in the dcu. He makes the impossible possible.

Nod
No I didnt say that but I think Thanos is craftier than anyone in the dcu. He makes the impossible possible.

Only to fanboys. yes

Estacado
No I didnt say that but I think Thanos is craftier than anyone in the dcu. He makes the impossible possible.
And off course you aren't biased......

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nod
Only to fanboys. yes Who in the dcu is better at getting things done. Name me two characters.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
And off course you aren't biased...... He has the accomplishments to back my claims.

King_Mungi
Who in the dcu is better at getting things done. Name me two characters.

Metron for one

Nod
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Metron for one raver

quanchi112
Metron for one He seeks knowledge this is true but Thanos has accomplished grander things than Metron who usually has no opposition.

King_Mungi
Meh! Universe domination isn't his thing, but if he really wanted to it wouldn't suprize me if he could he has shown VAST power with his Chair

quanchi112
Meh! Universe domination isn't his thing, but if he really wanted to it wouldn't suprize me if he could he has shown VAST power with his Chair Thanos is kinda past that himself hes been there and done that. Who really opposed Metron anyways? He has virtually no opposition becuz of his neutral position.

Symmetric Chaos
Thanos is kinda past that himself hes been there and done that. Who really opposed Metron anyways? He has virtually no opposition becuz of his neutral position.

Metron's discoveries have been directly responsible of the conquest of the entire DCU in the past and he still has that stuff. Whereas Thanos doesn't have access to it anymore.

Considering people think he's nuts and know he has a lot of power I'm pretty sure everyone has opposed him at one time or another.

quanchi112
Metron's discoveries have been directly responsible of the conquest of the entire DCU in the past and he still has that stuff. Whereas Thanos doesn't have access to it anymore.

Considering people think he's nuts and know he has a lot of power I'm pretty sure everyone has opposed him at one time or another. Metron is still allowed to possess the things he possesses becuz he poses as no threat. In Rock of Ages wasnt Metron Darkseids bich. He would be Thanos's as well.

The point to all of this is if you arent a threat why would all the heroes gather against you and stop you if all you seek is knowledge. Thanos has been a threat and has faked his own death to go about his collecting of the soul gems before. The reason being is becuz to many badasses would be on his ass. Metron doesnt have anyone really pursuing him or opposing him.

Desaad
Metron doesn't have Thanos' accomplishments because he doesn't have the same goal in mind. He has no desire to rule the universe.

He still has much more raw knowledge, and much better technology.

The guy actually created the Worlogog.

Desaad
That said, physically he is way outmatched, and he isn't any kind of fighter, so Thanos would probably win unless they both got long amounts of prep.

Symmetric Chaos
Metron is still allowed to possess the things he possesses becuz he poses as no threat. In Rock of Ages wasnt Metron Darkseids bich. He would be Thanos's as well.

I guess you didn't really read RoA. If you had you'd bring up Batman beating him.

The point to all of this is if you arent a threat why would all the heroes gather against you and stop you if all you seek is knowledge. Thanos has been a threat and has faked his own death to go about his collecting of the soul gems before. The reason being is becuz to many badasses would be on his ass. Metron doesnt have anyone really pursuing him or opposing him.

They let him keep the stuff because they can't take it from him. Metron himself is not a threat because he has no intention of being destructive but the very fact that his tech out does everyone else and that he has the Worlogog make him ridiculously dangerous.

quanchi112
I guess you didn't really read RoA. If you had you'd bring up Batman beating him.

They let him keep the stuff because they can't take it from him. Metron himself is not a threat because he has no intention of being destructive but the very fact that his tech out does everyone else and that he has the Worlogog make him ridiculously dangerous. I dont have to bring that up. Ive seen Metron bitchslapped by Ds before. Metron is no threat and thats the point of him being able to keep wha he has. The moment he becmae a threat would be the moment it would be ripped from his grasp. Again this is why Thanos is better he faces opposition.

Symmetric Chaos
Ive seen Metron bitchslapped by Ds before.

No you haven't.

Metron is no threat and thats the point of him being able to keep wha he has. The moment he becmae a threat would be the moment it would be ripped from his grasp.

You need to substantiate that.

Again this is why Thanos is better he faces opposition.

Really? Cause Thanos loses and Metron wins.

TricksterPriest
Metron created the boomtubes, his Mobius Chair and motherboxes. That alone puts his technical knowledge over that of Thanos.

Him getting bitched by DS is not a low showing. Metron's power levels are ambiguous, but his sheer level of technology alone makes a major threat.

Quan, you obviously do not get how much knowledge and research you could acquire with the Mobius Chair. Nor do you seem to understand how it works. Hell, you just proved once again, that you never read Rock of Ages.

Now GTFO. doped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.