Muhammad's religion under scrutiny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mahasattva

anaconda
just another religion thats out of date

Regret

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by mahasattva

Is Muhammad a religious saint or an intolerant political leader?

Of course he isn't a saint, because that's a Catholic concept. And it's argued and commonly believed that Muslims follow Moses more than they do Mohammed.

Is islam a religion or a more political ideology?

Both.

anaconda
then these believer of that should draw moses and mohammed as comic cartoon and see what drawing raises most hell

mahasattva
Originally posted by Regret
As opposed to mainstream Christianity that says even if a man never hears of Christ that same man must be placed in an eternal fire. Stoning was never condemned by Christ, he merely placed a requirement on the one doing the stoning.

The Bible is full of similar comments to one not of the Christian faith.

When you hold a mirror up to someone else hold it up to yourself. I do not know your religion, but I doubt I could not find statements that are off in yours as well.

The Islamic faith is a wonderful thing, it has many wonderful teachings. Interpretation by those with their own agendas in mind always distorts things. I cannot trust you in regards to the Nation of Islam.

what is wonderful in islam that Muhammad teaches about other religions?

anaconda
nothing wonderful in islam..........or any other religions, brainwashing of feeble minds thats what religion is all about ......all of them

TRH
Originally posted by anaconda
nothing wonderful in islam..........or any other religions, brainwashing of feeble minds thats what religion is all about ......all of them Care to explain Buddhism as brainwashing?

mahasattva
nothing wonderful in islam..........or any other religions, brainwashing of feeble minds thats what religion is all about ......all of them

u mean the dogmatic faith of the 3 abrahamic religions? what about eastern philosophies/religions

anaconda
so now buddism is a religion? make up your mind about this ideology either it is or it aint a religion, still all philosophies are brainwashing mass suggession. follow this and that, does buddism advocate itself or do they have people out to "marketing it" if they do it is "brainwashing" if not , well it wouldn't attract attention so yes in the end brainwashing

anaconda
all organised religion/philosophies , guess thats organisation of it does

Quiero Mota

Yeah, because obviously its imposible for an intelligent person to seek religion and practice it entirely on his accord right? The billions of theists in the world clearly are the mind-zombies of guys in suits. roll eyes (sarcastic)

u mean the dogmatic faith of the 3 abrahamic religions? what about eastern philosophies/religions

That's a major complaint I have agianst the outspoken anti-religion Atheists. Dawkins, Hitchens this anacona vato fixate and focus their comtempt of "fairytales" on the Abrahamic religions. I wanna tap Hitchens on the shoulder and say "You know...this may come as a surprise, but uh....there's more than just three religions in the world." I have yet to hear Christopher Hitchens acknowledge the existence of Budddhism, Hinduism, Native American religions or any religion that doesn't involve Abraham.

anaconda
nah only the leaders wear the suits fited, how many percentage of those following a religion is influenced by their parents, by the likes of being draged to the church/temple/moske before they are at the age of making thier mind up what this is all about?

mahasattva
so now buddism is a religion? make up your mind about this ideology either it is or it aint a religion, still all philosophies are brainwashing mass suggession. follow this and that, does buddism advocate itself or do they have people out to "marketing it" if they do it is "brainwashing" if not , well it wouldn't attract attention so yes in the end brainwashing

These are basic principles what the Buddha teaches:

"Doubt everything and find your own light...."

"Don't believe in anything simply because you heard it.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
Do not believe in anything because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
But after observation and analysis, you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept and live up to it."

Buddhism is essentially nonauthoritarian, democratic, scientific and based on insights obtained primarily through individual efforts towards enlightenment or self-perfection. The community of Buddhists are mainly to encourage and mutual support to one another in faith as life are interconnected that support and nourish with all other things. It is also a practical of human spirit which is unity "many in body but one in mind" towards a common goal which selfless and altruistic behavior and not self-centered and egoistic existence...

Symmetric Chaos

Considering that there are thousands of different forms of Christianity alone a generalization like that is simply foolish.

anaconda
oh and Dalai Lama is what then

so the temples are just for show then, the monks in their yellow and red sheets are what freaks or just buddhists in uniforms, and again Dailai Lama is what?

chickenlover98

i......like you

Quiero Mota
nothing wonderful in islam.....

Nothing? Why nothing? If you have your complaints about it because you don't like every single aspect about it, that's understandable, but why is nothing about Islam wonderful? Do you know enough about it to say something like that, or is everything you know about Islam based on what you see on the news?

Believed to be an incarnation of the Buddha.

mahasattva

so the temples are just for show then, the monks in their yellow and red sheets are what freaks or just buddhists in uniforms, and again Dailai Lama is what?

Dalai Lama is not only a religious leader but the head of political state in Tibet. I am not belong or associated with tibetan tradition. So, its not my position to speak on their culture.

Regret
These are basic principles what the Buddha teaches:

"Doubt everything and find your own light...."

"Don't believe in anything simply because you heard it.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
Do not believe in anything because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
But after observation and analysis, you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept and live up to it."

Buddhism is essentially nonauthoritarian, democratic, scientific and based on insights obtained primarily through individual efforts towards enlightenment or self-perfection. The community of Buddhists are mainly to encourage and mutual support to one another in faith as life are interconnected that support and nourish with all other things. It is also a practical of human spirit which is unity "many in body but one in mind" towards a common goal which selfless and altruistic behavior and not self-centered and egoistic existence... ROFL, punks of the world unite under the flag of Buddhism...

Buddhism basically teaches the punk version of religion from your description here. Skepticism is just as brainwashing as solidarity.

what is wonderful in islam that Muhammad teaches about other religions? I do not quite understand your question. I believe you interpret the Qur'an in error. I do not believe the message of the Qur'an for interaction with non Muslims is violence. I believe the message is attempts at peaceful coexistence. I believe some fanatical Muslims and some non-Muslims such as yourself interpret the Qur'an as violent. I know many Muslims, and they are a wonderful, peaceful, moral people, unlike many western people.

leonheartmm
well technically a muslim wud say that it isnt muhammad's relegion but god's relegion for everybody.

mahasattva
ROFL, punks of the world unite under the flag of Buddhism...

I would say technically in Buddhist terminologies, to unite means in harmony and co-existence with all other beings...

I do not quite understand your question. I believe you interpret the Qur'an in error. I do not believe the message of the Qur'an for interaction with non Muslims is violence. I believe the message is attempts at peaceful coexistence. I believe some fanatical Muslims and some non-Muslims such as yourself interpret the Qur'an as violent. I know many Muslims, and they are a wonderful, peaceful, moral people, unlike many western people.

Muslims who are not acquainted in Quran and what Muhammad teaches are indeed wonderful, peaceful and moral people because by nature human beings are good but if someone read the quran and follow what muhammad teaches that is different thing. I have a close friend who is converted to Islam and was indoctrinated with Islamic ideologies discriminating people dividing the world as between muslim and non-muslims. He is filled with so much discrimination with his fellow constituents who are non-muslims since my country is a dominant Christian religion.

I always taught him to love his fellow beings irrespective of their beliefs. Our world is not divided between muslims and non-musllims, christians and non-christians or Buddhists and non-buddhists. We are all citizen of humanity in this world. Hence, he practise Buddhist faith together with me.

anaconda
just how I feel about religion, all of them
I know enough about it, and it aint what I seen on the news its experienced

chithappens
just another religion thats out of date

Explain please.

Regret

I would say technically in Buddhist terminologies, to unite means in harmony and co-existence with all other beings...

I do not quite understand your question. I believe you interpret the Qur'an in error. I do not believe the message of the Qur'an for interaction with non Muslims is violence. I believe the message is attempts at peaceful coexistence. I believe some fanatical Muslims and some non-Muslims such as yourself interpret the Qur'an as violent. I know many Muslims, and they are a wonderful, peaceful, moral people, unlike many western people.

Muslims who are not acquainted in Quran and what Muhammad teaches are indeed wonderful, peaceful and moral people because by nature human beings are good but if someone read the quran and follow what muhammad teaches that is different thing. I have a close friend who is converted to Islam and was indoctrinated with Islamic ideologies discriminating people dividing the world as between muslim and non-muslims. He is filled with so much discrimination with his fellow constituents who are non-muslims since my country is a dominant Christian religion.

I always taught him to love his fellow beings irrespective of their beliefs. Our world is not divided between muslims and non-musllims, christians and non-christians or Buddhists and non-buddhists. We are all citizen of humanity in this world. Hence, he practise Buddhist faith together with me.

Buddhists that are non-anarchist in nature who are not acquainted in Tripitaka, Mahayana Sutras and what Buddha teaches are indeed non-anarchist in nature because by nature human beings are good but if someone read the Tripitaka and Mahayana Sutras and follow what Buddha teaches that is different thing. (Sarcasm, not my belief)

Anarchy does not necessitate violence or aggression. You obviously have not spent time with punks. Yes, they often are aggressive and violent, but such is not required.

You are too judgemental of others, and too narrow minded in your assessment of Muhammad and his teachings. Maybe someday you will come to a better understanding of the text. Read the Qur'an with a more open mind, forgetting your bias and assume the best. Ignore interpretations that are anything but good in your mind, you will see that it is a good book and not some bloodthirsty text.

anaconda
it doesnt fit todays society, its ancient , its rules doesnt comply to a modern world

Deja~vu
Hear, hear! Our world is always evolving. Anything stagnant disrupts the evolution.

Grand_Moff_Gav
it doesnt fit todays society, its ancient , its rules doesnt comply to a modern world

What if its the society thats gone wrong and the religion is still valid and correct...I mean from that point of logic having sex with a 12 year old is actually perfectly OK...if your in the right century...so you admit that while its not OK now, it may be in say 10 years time...

leonheartmm
^ if a twelve year old is mature enough and has appropriate social roles and emotional stability, then it often is ok. but youll see that its gonna be very hard to find such conditions in entirety in any time in history. and ofcourse on thing time cant change so easily is the human anatomy, and hence the fact that kids arent physically READY to have sex then and it hurt etc. so there u go, a good reason why its always wrong.

anaconda
moral standards have evolved in time, religion hasn't.
One example is the gay couples question, another is that more and more couples tend to live together without getting married, more and more people ,at least in my country, baptise their kids without any religious interference, and for those who are getting married more and more marry at the court house or the humanist organisation.
Also now it is talk about quiting christianity as a subject in school and replace it with a more liberal and religious neutral subject. The church whine their ass of for this proposition, but I wish it welcome, I dont want my kids being spoon fed with the indoctrination of the christian faith I had to go through during school. When old enough they can make up their own mind about wheter to believe and follow a religion or not, I wont tell them what to do, but if asked they will get my view on it

mahasattva

Buddhists that are non-anarchist in nature who are not acquainted in Tripitaka, Mahayana Sutras and what Buddha teaches are indeed non-anarchist in nature because by nature human beings are good but if someone read the Tripitaka and Mahayana Sutras and follow what Buddha teaches that is different thing. (Sarcasm, not my belief)

Anarchy does not necessitate violence or aggression. You obviously have not spent time with punks. Yes, they often are aggressive and violent, but such is not required.

You are too judgemental of others, and too narrow minded in your assessment of Muhammad and his teachings. Maybe someday you will come to a better understanding of the text. Read the Qur'an with a more open mind, forgetting your bias and assume the best. Ignore interpretations that are anything but good in your mind, you will see that it is a good book and not some bloodthirsty text.

Buddhism do not divide the world as Buddhist or non-buddhist. We are all human beings who seeks happiness in life. Non-dogmatic teachings is foreign to Buddhism. Buddhism do not hold that it is the only true religion. I am critical to dogmatic ideologies who claimed they are the only Way or pefect truth.

Don't worry, my impressions on Islam might be changed. I have borrowed and get the book of quran in my hand and started to scrutinize the book's history and life of muhammad. And to find the answers why my friend is filled with so much hatred or discrimination or why a lot of my fellow muslim filipinos in my land wanted to separate between muslim and non-muslims community in the Philippines. I know most of my fellow ordinary muslim filipinos are nice and peaceful but are illterate while most of the educated and separatist muslims who learned much of the Quran, especially who holds in power are the one taking advantage to separate Mindanao and make war with the government. I wanted to stop the narrow-mindedness of Islam(not the muslim per se).

Alfheim

Buddhism basically teaches the punk version of religion from your description here. Skepticism is just as brainwashing as solidarity.

How is it skeptic? All buddha is saying is give deep thought to what people say. So you think he should have said just believe what everybody tells you? Wow totally took Buddhas teaching out of context.

Right so you know the Mohammeds life story?

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Of course he isn't a saint, because that's a Catholic concept. .

I think you have the concept of the saint in hidnuism as well.

Originally posted by Quiero Mota

And it's argued and commonly believed that Muslims follow Moses more than they do Mohammed.

........since when? Dont you mean Moses more than Jesus?

mahasattva
Originally posted by leonheartmm
well technically a muslim wud say that it isnt muhammad's relegion but god's relegion for everybody.

Whose God? Christianity(Jesus understanding of God as Abba(Aramaic word for daddy) and Islam(Muhammads' Allah) are different. Within Christianity there are different conceptions of God while Muhammad has different pereception of God who is Allah which is full hatred who brings violence and Terror. This is not the God that Jesus spoke of which is Love.

leonheartmm
Whose God? Christianity(Jesus understanding of God as Abba(Aramaic word for daddy) and Islam(Muhammads' Allah) are different. Within Christianity there are different conceptions of God while Muhammad has different pereception of God who is Allah which is full hatred who brings violence and Terror. This is not the God that Jesus spoke of which is Love.

there isnt a single unambiguous statement in the entire bible where jesus HIMSELF states that he is the biological son of god. nor of trinity.
we do not know much about what jesus beleived to be god, most of it is paul. and the god of both the old and new testament is full of hatred/egotistical/jealous/subject to petty emotion. do not be deluded into beleiving that the christian god is any more loving than the muslim god. there is very little distinction between them as far as true generosity and benevolance goes. the christian god is every bit as hateful and a bringer of violence and terror as the muslim god. but both can be loving as well.

anyway, are you a christian?

Alfheim
Originally posted by leonheartmm
there isnt a single unambiguous statement in the entire bible where jesus HIMSELF states that he is the biological son of god. nor of trinity.
we do not know much about what jesus beleived to be god, most of it is paul. and the god of both the old and new testament is full of hatred/egotistical/jealous/subject to petty emotion. do not be deluded into beleiving that the christian god is any more loving than the muslim god. there is very little distinction between them as far as true generosity and benevolance goes. the christian god is every bit as hateful and a bringer of violence and terror as the muslim god. but both can be loving as well.

anyway, are you a christian?

I think the vengeful God oif the Bible is mainly in the Old Testament.

Regret
Originally posted by Alfheim

Buddhism basically teaches the punk version of religion from your description here. Skepticism is just as brainwashing as solidarity.How is it skeptic? All buddha is saying is give deep thought to what people say. So you think he should have said just believe what everybody tells you? Wow totally took Buddhas teaching out of context. Key part of my response is the phrase "from your description here" in reference to his post. My point was to turn the exact same thought process on Buddhism that he used on Islam. Using only the impression he gives, this would be my understanding of Buddhism.Originally posted by Alfheim
Right so you know the Mohammeds life story? I do.

There were violent aspects to Mohammed's life story. There is violence in most history. I doubt that one could not find some such tied to Buddhism at some point in history.

We do not have an unbiased account of exactly what happened when it comes to Islam and the violence surrounding its inception. We do not know all the factors surrounding the decisions leading to these events. All we have is what is left of the story told by various Muslims who often appear to have a violent tendency.

Alfheim
Key part of my response is the phrase "from your description here" in reference to his post. My point was to turn the exact same thought process on Buddhism that he used on Islam. Using only the impression he gives, this would be my understanding of Buddhism. I do.

Ok......

There were violent aspects to Mohammed's life story. There is violence in most history. I doubt that one could not find some such tied to Buddhism at some point in history.

Right but that depends on the context of the violence.

We do not have an unbiased account of exactly what happened when it comes to Islam and the violence surrounding its inception. We do not know all the factors surrounding the decisions leading to these events. All we have is what is left of the story told by various Muslims who often appear to have a violent tendency.

These muslims were followers of Mohammed and some knew him personally. If they all have violent tendencies its not a stretch that they got it from Mohammed.

JackieCD
All organized religion is a joke.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by JackieCD

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alfheim
Originally posted by JackieCD

Troll. Sock.

MRasheed

long pig
islam is stupid. it was invented 600 years ad yet claims to have been around since adam and eve. even though the word islam and it's beliefs never ever existed in anyway before muhammed the mahound made it up. not a shred of evidence of a single damn word about islam. the only place there is a mention of a coming prophet named muhammed, which is supposed to prove he is gods prophet, is in the quran his dumb ass wrote. They believe adam and eve built mecca. Muslim idiots are in denial that mecca was an arab pagan temple for thousand years. even muhammed was pagan and openly said he'd do anything to have control over mecca to make money. which through his made up religion he got it. the best way to prove islam is fake is how it says the new test says to pray to mary and that there is a trinity. nt says neither.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by long pig
islam is stupid.
You are stupid. I will show you how.

it was invented 600 years ad yet claims to have been around since adam and eve. even though the word islam and it's beliefs never ever existed in anyway before muhammed the mahound made it up. not a shred of evidence of a single damn word about islam.
Islam is considered as an abrahamic religion. Hence, the similarities.

Context is same: The first man and woman are called Adam and Eve. They were believers. The rest builds up from here.

the only place there is a mention of a coming prophet named muhammed, which is supposed to prove he is gods prophet, is in the quran his dumb ass wrote.
Show some respect to great individuals. You are a nobody in this world while billions know and respect Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Also, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is the 'last Prophet' of God Almighty. And how would the past generations would know about him? Use your brain.

They believe adam and eve built mecca. Muslim idiots are in denial that mecca was an arab pagan temple for thousand years.
You are in denial and lying.

I am assuming that you are talking about Kabah here?

It has been pointed out in the Holy Quran that Kabah was build by prophets Abraham and Ismail.

even muhammed was pagan and openly said he'd do anything to have control over mecca to make money. which through his made up religion he got it
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) belonged to a well respected family of his time in Mecca.

And who told you that the goal of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was to control Mecca for making money? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ever attempted to read history? Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) always believed in helping others. He never build any CASTLES and filled them with wealth. He lived the life of a poor.

And made up religion? LOL!

Why did not Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) portrayed and glorified himself as a divine being if Islam was his PERSONAL INVENTION?

Translation of very first Ayah is here. It is clearly referring to God Almighty.

the best way to prove islam is fake is how it says the new test says to pray to mary and that there is a trinity. nt says neither.
Care to elaborate? You can't even construct a proper statement?

Islam teaches us that Prophet Jesus is a man and not son of God and neither God himself. He is the son of a woman called Mary. His birth can be regarded as a 'virgin birth' under modern context. However, virgin birth is not an evidence of the absurd teachings of the church. It shows that God Almighty has command over everything in the universe. He can perform feats, which may seem unnatural to us. This is one of the fundamental capabilities of the God Almighty since he is all powerful.

Their are cases of virgin births among animals. Want me to cite examples? And what would you consider those animals?

But for the sake of religious tolerance (as preached in Islam), I will refrain from making fun of Christianity or any other faith/religion.

maham
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
You are stupid. I will show you how.

Islam is considered as an abrahamic religion. Hence, the similarities.

Context is same: The first man and woman are called Adam and Eve. They were believers. The rest builds up from here.

Show some respect to great individuals. You are a nobody in this world while billions know and respect Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Also, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is the 'last Prophet' of God Almighty. And how would the past generations would know about him? Use your brain.

You are in denial and lying.

I am assuming that you are talking about Kabah here?

It has been pointed out in the Holy Quran that Kabah was build by prophets Abraham and Ismail.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) belonged to a well respected family of his time in Mecca.

And who told you that the goal of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was to control Mecca for making money? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ever attempted to read history? Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) always believed in helping others. He never build any CASTLES and filled them with wealth. He lived the life of a poor.

And made up religion? LOL!

Why did not Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) portrayed and glorified himself as a divine being if Islam was his PERSONAL INVENTION?

Translation of very first Ayah is here. It is clearly referring to God Almighty.

Care to elaborate? You can't even construct a proper statement?

Islam teaches us that Prophet Jesus is a man and not son of God and neither God himself. He is the son of a woman called Mary. His birth can be regarded as a 'virgin birth' under modern context. However, virgin birth is not an evidence of the absurd teachings of the church. It shows that God Almighty has command over everything in the universe. He can perform feats, which may seem unnatural to us. This is one of the fundamental capabilities of the God Almighty since he is all powerful.

Their are cases of virgin births among animals. Want me to cite examples? And what would you consider those animals?

But for the sake of religious tolerance (as preached in Islam), I will refrain from making fun of Christianity or any other faith/religion.

You told them!! But there wasn't much need as his name states his attributes itself - long pig. lol!

long pig
As opposed to mainstream Christianity that says even if a man never hears of Christ that same man must be placed in an eternal fire. Stoning was never condemned by Christ, he merely placed a requirement on the one doing the stoning.

The Bible is full of similar comments to one not of the Christian faith.

When you hold a mirror up to someone else hold it up to yourself. I do not know your religion, but I doubt I could not find statements that are off in yours as well.teachings. Islam. You're so full of horse shit it's pathetic. What dumbass imam told you the bible says "even if a man never hears of christ he will be placed into eternal fire"? Or did you just make it up hoping no one would notice? The greatest thing Muhammed the Mahound ever did was getting dug up by dogs a few days after he was buried and them dragging his carcass across the desert. He litterally is dogshit. Like, literally.

long pig
Like....literally. The true prophet of god. Dug up by a Pack of wild dogs. Eaten by the most unclean animal in islam. Torn into bite sized chunks. Fought over like a ham bone. Digested. And turned into dogshit. No offence of course. Peace be upon dogshit.

long pig
Doesn't it say in the word of God that "The false prophets, idol worshipers and those who lead my people a stray.....the wild dogs shall lick up thier blood and consume their flesh and their carcass strewn into the wilderness. And their end shall be as their beginning(meaning they were dog shit when they were alive and will be dog shit after their death)" Hmmm.....i wonder if that's applicable to muhammed ha mahound?

The MISTER
Like....literally. The true prophet of god. Dug up by a Pack of wild dogs. Eaten by the most unclean animal in islam. Torn into bite sized chunks. Fought over like a ham bone. Digested. And turned into dogshit. No offence of course. Peace be upon dogshit. Did that really happen? How would anyone know that specific a detail, unless it's common knowledge, easily proven?

red g jacks
You're so full of horse shit it's pathetic. What dumbass imam told you the bible says "even if a man never hears of christ he will be placed into eternal fire"? Or did you just make it up hoping no one would notice? The greatest thing Muhammed the Mahound ever did was getting dug up by dogs a few days after he was buried and them dragging his carcass across the desert. He litterally is dogshit. Like, literally. Originally posted by long pig
Like....literally. The true prophet of god. Dug up by a Pack of wild dogs. Eaten by the most unclean animal in islam. Torn into bite sized chunks. Fought over like a ham bone. Digested. And turned into dogshit. No offence of course. Peace be upon dogshit. Originally posted by long pig
Doesn't it say in the word of God that "The false prophets, idol worshipers and those who lead my people a stray.....the wild dogs shall lick up thier blood and consume their flesh and their carcass strewn into the wilderness. And their end shall be as their beginning(meaning they were dog shit when they were alive and will be dog shit after their death)" Hmmm.....i wonder if that's applicable to muhammed ha mahound?
clearly this man has been touched by the grace of jesus christ

long pig
I guess that idiot doesn't wanna prove his claim that jesus sends people to hell even if they never heard of him. And Yeah, the wild dog thing happened.....just like the bible said it would. It happened to nearly every one of his offspring that "took" his place as the mouth piece of Allah lo Akbar. Muslims in some sects even mourne the day it happened. Now, tell me something: Why would Allah(lo Akbar) allow this? Why would he allow an infidel's prophecy come true again and again against his true prophets? Think about it, you muslim idiots. If allah is the real god, it seems like he hates your guts. He lets almost the entirety of you die before you're 30 and he forces your people to live in their own feces while being slapped around by every christian army that walks by. I hope this mahound(mahound is arabic for false prophet.) lover comes back and argues with me. I probably know more of his faith than he does himself. For 2000 years people think the "upcoming false prophet" is the anti christ. But....cont

long pig
I think it's muhammed. He's done EVERYTHING the coming fake prophet was prophicied to do. Everything. 1. The cfp(coming false prophet) is a gentile. Check. 2. CFP comes from the east...i.e arabia. Check 3. Hates and made war on keys and Israel. Check. 4. CFP stops the sacrifice. Jesus was our sacrifice when he was killed. Muhhamed said Jesus was never killed. Meaning he took away the sacrifice by saying Jesus never died. 5. CFP will make treaty with israel and instantly breaks it. Muham made treaties with Jews and israel, and INSTANTLY broke them. 6. The CFP will claim to be of the chosen race of god even though he's a gentile(they claim abraham as forfather. He isn't). Check. 7. The CFP will be dog food. Check. I got tons more. Might make a thread about islam's stupidity.

Grate the Vraya
I think it's muhammed. He's done EVERYTHING the coming fake prophet was prophicied to do. Everything. 1. The cfp(coming false prophet) is a gentile. Check. 2. CFP comes from the east...i.e arabia. Check 3. Hates and made war on keys and Israel. Check. 4. CFP stops the sacrifice. Jesus was our sacrifice when he was killed. Muhhamed said Jesus was never killed. Meaning he took away the sacrifice by saying Jesus never died. 5. CFP will make treaty with israel and instantly breaks it. Muham made treaties with Jews and israel, and INSTANTLY broke them. 6. The CFP will claim to be of the chosen race of god even though he's a gentile(they claim abraham as forfather. He isn't). Check. 7. The CFP will be dog food. Check. I got tons more. Might make a thread about islam's stupidity. You mean to say my little riley is eating Muhammed flakes....right now?!?!

long pig
Another thing these mentally diluted idiots say that pissess me off is they claim "Allah is the true name of god given only to Muhammed" Total bullshit. "Allah" is simply a corrupted version of the hebrew generic word for god "Ellah". Another thing that gets me is they claim Islam has been around since adam and eve. lol @ stupid. I defy and muslim show any proof that there was a SINGLE reference to Islam before 600ad. They won't. They can't. It didn't exist. The closest they can get is that 80 percent of the stories and such in the Koran was copied, word for ****ing word from various apocryphal books. ESPECIALLY Nostic writings. All written 200 ad. He's a thief. He stole writtings and also stole horses. What a prophet.

long pig
Well, actually, just to show I'm not biased....Muhammed isn't the ONLY person to fit most of the criteria of the false prophet. In fact, there's a guy who literally did everything the anti christ was supposed to do.....his name was Jesus. Seriously. Chew on that.

Grate the Vraya
Well, actually, just to show I'm not biased....Muhammed isn't the ONLY person to fit most of the criteria of the false prophet. In fact, there's a guy who literally did everything the anti christ was supposed to do.....his name was Jesus. Seriously. Chew on that. Wasn't the antichrist supposed to come after the messiah or something though?

the ninjak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.