Xemnas v.s. Mewtwo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g214/Vegnagyn/Xemnas_by_ShadowMaster23.jpg

v.s.

http://www.asmodee.com/produits/946/150_mewtwo.jpg

Who wins?

Fuddle
Who is Xemnas?

Sol Valentine
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=464273&highlight=Xemnas+forumid%3A100

Fuddle
He seem to share many of the abilities Mewtwo has shown. Then again, Mewtwo has abilities he does not have. Just like he has abilities Mewtwo does not have. They both seem to have just as effective teleport and I am not sure he can lock Xemnas abilities in, since Xemnas is of the element nothing. Something Mewtwo has never encountered before, and nothing (Hihihihi) if anything could stand in Mewtwo's way.

A dear 50/50 might be the case. 60/40 to Mewtwo maybe smile

Sol Valentine
70/30 to Xemnas

Fuddle
Why do you think so? smile

Fuddle
XOypPNgjcd8

Sol Valentine
Dimension creation FTW.

Fuddle
How does that increase his chances of killing Mewtwo?

Sol Valentine
Drag it into an endless dimension.

Fuddle
So that is considered a victory? Moving him to a dimension

Sol Valentine
BFR.

Fuddle
By seperating them into different dimensions, should that not make Mewtwo the winner? Xemnas does not dare fight him, so he saves his life by moving Mewtwo stick out tongue

From what we know, Pokemons does not die of age. Therefore he would be stuck in the realm forever.

Sol Valentine
Xemnas does not dare fight him? Xemnas has no heart, and WILL fight him.

Blax_Hydralisk
Mew-two can teleport to other dimensions. He did it in the comics.

I really wish I had my comics still. Haven't seen 'em for years though sad

Fuddle
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Xemnas does not dare fight him? Xemnas has no heart, and WILL fight him.

Alright then. I thought you meant that he send Mewtwo to an alternate dimension of his own, so that they would not fight.

Fuddle
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Mew-two can teleport to other dimensions. He did it in the comics.

I really wish I had my comics still. Haven't seen 'em for years though sad

There are comics? eek!

Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah, there was some comics, as well as little side novels. One or two of the comics involved Mew-Two as well. He can teleprot to other dimensions in one of them.

Fuddle
Makes sense then. In the end of the second Mewtwo movie, he says that his spirit might contact Ash from another time and space.

Sol Valentine
So, they'll be dimension-jumping?

Fuddle
Does Mewtwo's abilities from the games count?

Fuddle
So, they'll be dimension-jumping?

Why would they jump? Why not simply fight instead?

EvilAngel
Nothingness > Psychic

Xemnas wins so long as he's absorbed Kingdom Hearts

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Fuddle
They both seem to have just as effective teleport

I have never seen Mewtwo teleport. Would you show some evidence that he can?

ThoraxeRMG
The Games, the Manga , etc.
BTW have you played Melee?

Fuddle
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I have never seen Mewtwo teleport. Would you show some evidence that he can? Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
The Games, the Manga , etc.
BTW have you played Melee?

What he said stick out tongue

And he at one point teleported an entire landscape. So yeh stick out tongue

Besides, he is a Mew clone. He has everything Mew has, but enhanced. Mew teleported as effective as a human being move her legs when she walks.

Originally posted by EvilAngel
Nothingness > Psychic

Xemnas wins so long as he's absorbed Kingdom Hearts

He may master nothingness, but he has a physical body. What is it with nothingness that makes him win over Mewtwo?

Csdabest
Exactly. Xemnas has nothing over Mewtwo so Mewtwo Should win.

Fuddle
Originally posted by Csdabest
Exactly. Xemnas has nothing over Mewtwo so Mewtwo Should win.

stick out tongue

EvilAngel
He may master nothingness, but he has a physical body. What is it with nothingness that makes him win over Mewtwo?

Too many abilities that work outside of normal elements, thus i'm doubing if Mewtwo's psychic can stop or block them.

Besides Mewtwo is only one being,. so the attack he uses on Sora is a one shot

Sol Valentine
Especially that move of never-ending bullets.

EvilAngel
Especially that move of never-ending bullets.

yeah pretty cool

Fuddle
Too many abilities that work outside of normal elements, thus i'm doubing if Mewtwo's psychic can stop or block them.

Besides Mewtwo is only one being,. so the attack he uses on Sora is a one shot

In the game, Mewtwo can duplicate himself, so he is not only one being. I am not sure Mewtwo can block nothingness, even though the attacks appear to be solid. Only one solid attack has ever hit Mewtwo, and it was an attack that caught him by surprise.

I do not know if he one-shotted Sora or not, but Mewtwo is a little more dangerous than Sora. He has a bit more tricks up his sleeves to start with.

EvilAngel
In the game, Mewtwo can duplicate himself, so he is not only one being. I am not sure Mewtwo can block nothingness, even though the attacks appear to be solid. Only one solid attack has ever hit Mewtwo, and it was an attack that caught him by surprise.

I do not know if he one-shotted Sora or not, but Mewtwo is a little more dangerous than Sora. He has a bit more tricks up his sleeves to start with.

The nothingness doesn't truly exist... which is my reasoning as to i'm not sure if psychic will be able to manipulate it.

No riku saved him, But if had been ablone he would've died. I'll upload the battle vids for Xemnas

EvilAngel
Xemnas: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Tm_JMSmGfUU

Xemnas First Fight
LXBROkzqanw

Xemnas: In Xemnas's Realm
pAHlvJDFxmU

Xemnas: Final Fight
blmQ9_9owQM

Fuddle
The nothingness doesn't truly exist... which is my reasoning as to i'm not sure if psychic will be able to manipulate it.

No riku saved him, But if had been ablone he would've died. I'll upload the battle vids for Xemnas

TK is not an actual existing force either. He defend himself against it still. He reflects it at points as well. From what is seen in the videos, even though it is nothingness, it appears to be solid. So again I ask how he would win against Mewtwo? smile

EvilAngel
3:58 on the last video is the killing move

5:43 is also pretty nasty.

His combat agility appears to be better than mewtwo's. Since he can do pretty much everythnig Mewtwo can do, but quicky, that is why i think Xemnas wins

Fuddle
5:43 is no problem for Mewtwo. His shield has withstanded worse.

From what I got of 3:58, it is a lockdown and not really a killing blow. He is chanting it for a long time without actual effect on Sora. He did not even lose any health, and was perfectly fine as soon as it was broken. So it appeared to be a lockdown and nothing more.

You say that his combat agility is better than Mewtwo's? What does he do quicker than Mewtwo?

EvilAngel
What has his shield protected him against worse than that?? O.o

Killing blow? no, Killing technique yes. He lost health every moment it stays connected. The only reason it hurt him so slowly is because the guy is like level 99 and has maxxed out stats

Er, he's faster than Larxene, he moves so fast it's comparable to teleportation, funny because he can teleport aswell.

Fuddle
What has his shield protected him against worse than that?? O.o

Killing blow? no, Killing technique yes. He lost health every moment it stays connected. The only reason it hurt him so slowly is because the guy is like level 99 and has maxxed out stats

Er, he's faster than Larxene, he moves so fast it's comparable to teleportation, funny because he can teleport aswell.

Multiple point-blank explosions that have entirely annhiliated large facilities, leaving nothing but crumbs of stone, scraps and flames. The very same shield that left him unharmed from a psychic bolt that scattered the surrounding area. When he fought Mew, just like Mew's shield did Mewtwo's shield protect him from all harm that was launched his way.
Those two fight the bolts of with their swords. Mewtwo creates a destructive shield and expands it, blocking all incoming attacks (Or he simply teleports out of the area)

So it is a weak killing technique then. A level 99 Mewtwo has madly good defense. Especially if he enhance himself with protective abilities.

And Mewtwo does not move fast? He move in jetspeed and he does it with great control. He too can teleport, which should be added that he is a enhanced version of Mew, who teleported instantly, effortlessly when dodging Mewtwo.

EvilAngel
Multiple point-blank explosions that have entirely annhiliated large facilities, leaving nothing but crumbs of stone, scraps and flames. The very same shield that left him unharmed from a psychic bolt that scattered the surrounding area. When he fought Mew, just like Mew's shield did Mewtwo's shield protect him from all harm that was launched his way.
Those two fight the bolts of with their swords. Mewtwo creates a destructive shield and expands it, blocking all incoming attacks (Or he simply teleports out of the area)

So it is a weak killing technique then. A level 99 Mewtwo has madly good defense. Especially if he enhance himself with protective abilities.

And Mewtwo does not move fast? He move in jetspeed and he does it with great control. He too can teleport, which should be added that he is a enhanced version of Mew, who teleported instantly, effortlessly when dodging Mewtwo.

I don't think i understand that, So he can launch the shield or?

Weak killing tenchnique? lol if it kills you, how is it weak? Let's not compare the stat numbers from 2 different games.....

He got hit by a shadowbolt if i remember correctly. I haven't seen Mewtwo move anywhere near as fast as Xemnas. Got some videos?

Fuddle
He does not launch the shield. He makes it grow larger and larger until it reaches the limit that he wish for. In this case, the walls of effect at 5:43.

A bad soup can kill you, that does not mean it is all powerful.

Mew did not even want to fight him then. All Mew did was avoid attack after attack, taking it all as one big game. He did not even put any effort into it, if you look closely. Mewtwo himself knows and says that Mew is not putting any effort into it.

bicQXASaaPc

Remember that Mewtwo is an enhanced version of Mew smile

(And he was hit by an energy bolt)

Fuddle
eBTJ3HQYiB

That song and video suits sooo well big grin

Violent2Dope
...Can't M2 just mindrape him?

Fuddle
If Xemnas has no known protecting in his mind, Mewtwo probably could. If Xemnas has no mental protection, Mewtwo could probably turn him into a mindless slave.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.