THINKING of going into the marines...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P23
latley i been thinking since there aint shit for me to do in my neighborhood and cant find a job and dealing with issues i may join the marines. i love to fight and what better way to do that by defending my country?

TRH
DON'T

Cuqua
Originally posted by TRH
DON'T

Röland
Originally posted by TRH
DON'T

Why not?

I'd be a Marine if I hadn't injured my knee.

TRH

Röland
Originally posted by TRH
Because most people don't know what they are doing and just join for the hell of it

I wanted to join because it was my dream to be a Marine since like 5th grade.

Cuqua
I say Air Force is better!
Mostly because I was raised an air force brat and been brainwashed by my mother who does nothing but laugh at the Marines. smile

TRH

P23
Originally posted by TRH
Because most people don't know what they are doing and just join for the hell of it

i know 1 fact and that fact is i may go to iraq or i may not even go into the feild. for instance by friend from h.s pyro was stationed in southern africa for is full 4 years with the marines. he never saw the battle field. but my friend grant is in iraq. so what im trying to get at is i may not know what happens if i join

Nod
Originally posted by P23
latley i been thinking since there aint shit for me to do in my neighborhood and cant find a job and dealing with issues i may join the marines. i love to fight and what better way to do that by defending my country?

I say go for it.

Good luck. thumb up

Röland
Originally posted by P23
i know 1 fact and that fact is i may go to iraq or i may not even go into the feild. for instance by friend from h.s pyro was stationed in southern africa for is full 4 years with the marines. he never saw the battle field. but my friend grant is in iraq. so what im trying to get at is i may not know what happens if i join

Research the jobs and make sure you know exactly what you are getting into.

Röland
Originally posted by TRH
Well then you prolly researched it.

Actually I did. biscuits

TRH
Originally posted by P23
i know 1 fact and that fact is i may go to iraq or i may not even go into the feild. for instance by friend from h.s pyro was stationed in southern africa for is full 4 years with the marines. he never saw the battle field. but my friend grant is in iraq. so what im trying to get at is i may not know what happens if i join uhhh.....ok.....you just should know what you are getting into,how intense it is,it takes hard work and commitment and a willingness to die for your country.

P23

TRH

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by P23
DO IT ******!

Cuqua

Röland
Originally posted by P23
my friend pyro is sending me information about it.

Seriously though, if you talk to a recruiter and do go to MEPS to be sworn in, when you sign your contract MAKE SURE what you want to do is all down on the paper. Because if it's just an open contract, they will throw you in where they need people.

Röland
Originally posted by Cuqua
Do you have proof that your sources are the truth? stick out tongue

I read books and talked to a recruiter, so yeah. stick out tongue

But I couldn't join now if I wanted to. sad

TRH

Cuqua

McLovin
Originally posted by P23

From the Halls of Montezuma
To the Shores of Tripoli;
We fight our country's battles
In the air, on land and sea;
First to fight for right and freedom
And to keep our honor clean;
We are proud to claim the title
of United States Marine.

Our flag's unfurled to every breeze
From dawn to setting sun;
We have fought in ev'ry clime and place
Where we could take a gun;
In the snow of far-off Northern lands
And in sunny tropic scenes;
You will find us always on the job--
The United States Marines.
Here's health to you and to our Corps
Which we are proud to serve
In many a strife we've fought for life
And never lost our nerve;
If the Army and the Navy
Ever look on Heaven's scenes;
They will find the streets are guarded
By United States Marines.

Good luck with that.

milkman >:O
i allow you to go do it .

please do it now .

McLovin
edit

P23
Originally posted by milkman >:O
i allow you to go do it .

please do it now .

dude quit following me . get over it i aint gay and no i will not make out with you.

milkman >:O
Originally posted by P23
dude quit following me . get over it i aint gay and no i will not make out with you.

i am not following i am replying to a posthread friend .

please stop obsessing over my love life in every posthread you make about me friend and keep this posthread on track !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.