Cyber-ninja Unit LK-9T9, Sektor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Sektor is so badass, he can stroll into the OIA headquarters, unleashes a volley of rockets on Sonya, Jax and Cyrax, and walks out without saying a single word. He could count as being the most fanatical of the Lin Kuei at the time.
Most fanatical at the time? Well, there's also Smoke erm, but yeah. I see what you're sayin'.

Also, am I the only one who loved Sector's voice in Armageddon's Konquest mode? He sounded so badass when he confronted Taven and said "You're not leaving until I get all the information I need, even if I have to beat it out of you. Fight!". cool That's gotta be one of the coolest robotic voices ever. Seriously.

Out of all the cyborg ninjas, Sector probably has the most badass fatalities too (i.e. the Compactor, where a large crushing device emerges out of Sektor's body and slits itself over the opponent's head & under the opponent's feet and crushes the opponent to death, as well as the Flamethrower, which became an awesome special move in Armageddon).

G8TmjhZHnWk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.