cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McWhirl0
rlock.eu/warlock/coolio

SelphieT
are you the infamous whirly? I've never met you before.

Violent2Dope
Of course he's Whirly. I pwned his last account. 131

RogerRamjet
will you stop, Sephie?! shakefist

McWhirl0
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Of course he\'s Whirly. I pwned his last account. 131
haha sure you did shitcock

SelphieT
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
will you stop, Sephie?! shakefist

No!

The Grey Fox
Fail sock is Fail no expression

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by McWhirl0
haha sure you did shitcock Yes I did you pathetic lonely emo queer.

McWhirl0
Yes I did you pathetic lonely emo queer.
oooh getting all ancy nancy now are we? your mother abandoned you dickeye

Violent2Dope
oooh getting all ancy nancy now are we? your mother abandoned you dickeye That the best you got? Your mother killed herself after she saw your face and the doctor threw you out the window. You then landed in a shitpile where you currently live. So what's it like living in a pile of shit behind a hospital?

McWhirl0
That the best you got? Your mother killed herself after she saw your face and the doctor threw you out the window. You then landed in a shitpile where you currently live. So what\'s it like living in a pile of shit behind a hospital?
it feels great! ok? **** you!

The Grey Fox
That the best you got? Your mother killed herself after she saw your face and the doctor threw you out the window. You then landed in a shitpile where you currently live. So what's it like living in a pile of shit behind a hospital?
Seriously V2D, don't waste your time with these morons. They're not worth your time, you're better than them.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Seriously V2D, don't waste your time with these morons. They're not worth your time, you're better than them. But I enjoy it. big grin

The Grey Fox
But I enjoy it. big grin
I guess so laughing

McWhirl0
gay boys

Violent2Dope
it feels great! ok? **** you! Fvck me? Nah thanks, I'm straight cuz. How's about you fvck yourself? Cuz no girl(or in your case guy) would fvck you, you smell like shit, and that's because you are covered in it, so go fvck youself you filthy tw@t.

McWhirl0
Fvck me? Nah thanks, I\'m straight cuz. How\'s about you fvck yourself? Cuz no girl(or in your case guy) would fvck you, you smell like shit, and that\'s because you are covered in it, so go fvck youself you filthy tw@t.
i wish violent! if i cud **** me i would all day! cause its better than sitting here talkin shit like \'ooooh hulk could beat superman\' and shit like that!!! huh????

SelphieT
i wish violent! if i cud **** me i would all day! cause its better than sitting here talkin shit like \'ooooh hulk could beat superman\' and shit like that!!! huh????

Then why do you come back?

McWhirl0
Originally posted by SelphieT
Then why do you come back?
to laff at your crappy shitty lives and reasure myslef that im better than yall!!!!!!!!!!!!

FallenxAngel
no expression hes gonna get pwned again.

haermm

SelphieT
to laff at your crappy shitty lives and reasure myslef that im better than yall!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heehee, I do the same with your grammar. Looking at it makes me laugh, and reassures me that I'm better than you. happy

McWhirl0
you are ****ing bornimg me now!!

ill comeback eventally

Violent2Dope
to laff at your crappy shitty lives and reasure myslef that im better than yall!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah, classic emo mindset.

Captain REX
With your track record, you're never going to be an active member on KMC at any point in the future.

Closed.

Oh, and 'shitcock' is a dumb insult.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.