"Real Time" Episode II to Episode III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
A report about the span of time between AOTC and Ep.3:

Sounds neat. smile

Ushgarak
Well, I don't see why not- though how it helps it be one of the biggest things ever is beyond me.

LanceWindu
I thought I've heard from many places that Episode III will only be two years after AOTC.

Not three.

Captain REX
That's the whole reason why I opened it. So you can all argue whether it's 3 years or 2. big grin

LanceWindu
According to some sites like TFN, they say they have a confirmation from Rick McCallum that it is two.

finti
two or three big deal.....

Ushgarak
And Rick is SO reliable...

Julie
Ummm this is kinda a silly debate don't you think.....if it's three great it's a three year war....if it's only two....great too....it's all gonna be STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finti
there you go

Ushgarak
You two are having your geek privileges removed.

Julie
excuse me?????

Ushgarak
Perople who cannot get worked up about whether it is two years or three years do not deserve to be SW geeks!

Julie
hurumph!!!!!!.......once a sw geek always a sw geek at heart

finti
just a SW fan, I leave the geek stuff to others

Koon Rulz
I agree

Captain REX
Good theory Ush... big grin

Tevesh
It's gonna be two. if you read any of the new jedi order books, they have a time line in the beginning of all the books and when they happend according to a new hope

the pic is a little hard to see, but i had to make it small so i could upload it

cookies2006
me 2 Happy Dance

Member.
nice, so its 2 yrs.

Julie
roll eyes (sarcastic) why argue...there are so many other wonderful topics to argue about than whether it'll be 2 or 3 years...or*lightning* what if it's only 1.876 years eek! Happy Dance

Ushgarak
Whilst that is likely to be true, I should remind you that that timeline is not necessarily right, it is only a guess based on what info they can get. The Behind the Magic CD had the same timeline but it COULD change if GL so wishes.

GordonSkywalker
It could all change if GL wishes....

Tevesh
right, i'll agree with you there...according to the books, boba fett is actually a journeyman ( i think, correct me if i'm wrong, i don't feel like looking it up in the bounty hunter wars right now, or the han solo trilogy) and his real name was jaster mareel (again, correct me if i'm wrong) so nothing is written in stone, but it's still a really good guideline to run by. besides, the book came out before episode 2 was released, and the timeline between ep1 and ep2 is right, so i'm pretty sure that ep3 will be two years after ep2

GordonSkywalker
Yes, I have followed the timeline listed in each NJO book since that series' inception three years ago. There are some interesting contradictions in it, though it remains a good guide to all the stories set in the SW universe.

Julie
what contradictions?

cookies2006
Yeah what contradictions?

aneekin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.