Haha, Homewrecker!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
I told my friend that I saw some girl who looks like his fiance gettin' shitfaced with a bunch of dudes at this party two weeks ago, now he's on the phone arguing that he's calling the wedding off. My bad, ain't I a stinker...?

SelphieT
Damn right, get in the bathtub, your face smells like some rotten innards I left on the ground after I f*cked this chick's stomach with a chainsaw, and bathed in the residue!

Barker
You're a monster.

You're both monsters.

Kramer's a woman.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Barker
You're a monster.

You're both monsters.

Kramer's a woman.

Profiled laughcry

faraday
no
stick out tongue

Barker
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Profiled laughcry
I checked to make sure you weren't overselling it. haermm

taft
GO AWAY BARKER, I HATE YOU AND YOUR COMMUNIST IphONE

Scythe
Originally posted by Barker
You're a monster.

You're both monsters.

Kramer's a woman.

And what a woman!!

Syren
He shouldn't have been getting married anyway if he's that paranoid and quick to believe a goat-man nahuh

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
I told my friend that I saw some girl who looks like his fiance gettin' shitfaced with a bunch of dudes at this party two weeks ago, now he's on the phone arguing that he's calling the wedding off. My bad, ain't I a stinker...? nope. Was she shagging them, and was it in fact his GF?

Scythe
Originally posted by Syren
He shouldn't have been getting married anyway if he's that paranoid and quick to believe a goat-man nahuh

Oh hardy har har...

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
nope. Was she shagging them, and was it in fact his GF?

No, she was just getting drunk, but I also said the key words: "looks like."

I'm not sure if it was or not, regardless, his ass is stupid anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.