The Wardrobe Exists - Elaborate Offworld Potato Plot!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
I thought this would be the best place to post my recent discovery. Notable ethnopaleontarcheologist Dr Il-Kim Jong's recent excavations have unearthed a discovery the closed-minded sheep of the world never thought possible - the wardrobe housing the transdimensional vortex to the land of Narnia.

After careful examination by a team of experts in the field of transtemporal anomalies and an expedition through the portal by renowned felinologist Prof Mufasa; the authenticity of the Wardrobe and the land beyond have been verified, vindicating the once thought clinically insane Pevensie children.

The Professor also documented numerous sightings of the believed Monarch of Narnia, Aslan capturing many images.

While the discovery is of major importance in itself, more alarmingly it has been reported by a reliable source www.someguysblog.com/narnianpotatoplot/evidences/archive
that the Narnian's aren't intent on peaceful coexistence with our side of the transdimension vortex and instead intend to steal the entire potato supply of Earth and in addition turn it into a large potato generating biofactory - as while potatoes are the primary fuel source for nuclear fission in Narnia, they cannot survive in the climate due to excess ferrous monoxydrate in the soils.

Over the past 70 years almost everything bad that has ever happened in human society has almost certainly been a tiny facet of the Narnian potato plot, from notable assassinations to stockmarket crashes to the rise of dictatorships, as they weaved there way into our culture and implanted mindcontrolling retroviruses into our spinal cords via teleimplantation medical techniques - derived from studying hieroglyphs left behind by an ancient alien race that once visited Narnia - as well as soil sampling to determine where best to put there worldbreaker device that will funnel the Earth's molten lava to power the potato field machinery and processing factories.

Disclaimer: After careful, thorough and impartial research I've discerned the above to be true. However in the event that any of it is shown to be inaccurate well then I like lions and just thought it would be interesting to share. smile

moonknight11
I agree. We must protect our potatoes!!!

LORD JLRTENJAC

Bicnarok
Looks like someone will have to create a "Daft post" forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.