I love working at a mall near christmas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blight
haermm

Neo_Version 7
Whatever floats your boat.

Blight
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Whatever floats your boat. I think it is driving me insane...

Neo_Version 7
So, what type of boutiques does you workplace have?

Blight
So, what type of boutiques does you workplace have? Movies.

Neo_Version 7
Sounds like fun. People flocking to the theaters around this time?

Blight
Sounds like fun. People flocking to the theaters around this time? I Sell DVD's actually. So no. People are trying to buy late as hell gifts and are getting mad at me, personally, because they are out of stock...

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Blight
I Sell DVD's actually. So no. People are trying to buy late as hell gifts and are getting mad at me, personally, because they are out of stock...

The price you pay for working with the public. Everyone's a ****.

Neo_Version 7
That does sound rather bothersome.

Well, try your best to keep the customer satisfied, I guess.
Holidays are right around the corner.

Lana
I Sell DVD's actually. So no. People are trying to buy late as hell gifts and are getting mad at me, personally, because they are out of stock...

Sounds familiar...I deal with the same thing, except with video games ermm

Neo_Version 7
Video games pwn DVDs. FTW?!?!

Blight
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
The price you pay for working with the public. Everyone's a ****. Everyone SHOULD be that way, right?

That does sound rather bothersome.

Well, try your best to keep the customer satisfied, I guess.
Holidays are right around the corner. I just think it's funny that we live in such a nation of convenience these days people actually think that calling us constantly is not going to annoy us.

*Call* "Hey do you have this in stock?"

"No" *Click*

*Call*

"Hey Hey but anyway, do you have this in stock?"

"No"

*Call*

*Call*

*Call*

"WHAT DO YOU ****ING WANT!?!?!!?"

"Well that isn't the way to treat a customer"

"I AM GOING TO RAPE YOUR FIRST BORN CHILD YOU LAZY ****STICK!!!!Originally posted by Lana
Sounds familiar...I deal with the same thing, except with video games ermm Probably. But if you work at gamesop I'll ****ing kill you. I hate that they NEVER take off their god damn sensor tags!!!Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Video games pwn DVDs. FTW?!?! Not really. Movie store clerks = way smarter.

Roulette
Probably. But if you work at gamesop I'll ****ing kill you.

hysterical

I work at a bookstore, so I feel your pain. Impatience to the max0rz at this time of year. I'm tired of smiling at customers when I feel dead on the inside, haha.

Blight
Originally posted by Roulette
hysterical

I work at a bookstore, so I feel your pain. Impatience to the max0rz at this time of year. I'm tired of smiling at customers when I feel dead on the inside, haha. I don't necessarily feel dead on the inside but I am definitely fed up with this notion that just because we wear a nametag means we have to do all the shopping FOR the customer. I can't even remember the last time I even ASKED an employee where something is, much less immediately come in the store and say "Balls of Fury, show me" Like some kind of mongoloid that couldn't find his hands if they weren't attached to him.

Outbound
Its annoying when retards dont understand that suppliers have holidays too, they'll be like "What do you mean you dont have any in stock?", "When do you get more in?", "Why cant you get some before then?"...piss off goddamn it, its not gonna kill you to wait a few extra days. mmm

Blight
Originally posted by Outbound
Its annoying when retards dont understand that suppliers have holidays too, they'll be like "What do you mean you dont have any in stock?", "When do you get more in?", "Why cant you get some before then?"...piss off goddamn it, its not gonna kill you to wait a few extra days. mmm Yeah, and while you're on the subject... Why did you wait so flipping long to get a god damned present, anyway!? How old are you. You'd think that people would learn from the LAST year that it pays to be punctual with these things... instead it seems like it gets progressivly worse each year.

People will never learn to be smart.

NASA
try to steal some expensive stuff for yourself

WrathfulDwarf
You know Blight...you could make some big bucks by selling parking spots in your area.

Get with the times.

guy222
Keep looking at all the hotties big grin

Morning_Glory
haermm what store do you work at?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
The price you pay for working with the public. Everyone's a ****. sad

Lana
Probably. But if you work at gamesop I'll ****ing kill you. I hate that they NEVER take off their god damn sensor tags!!!

I work at Gamestop, but we don't have sensor tags and I've never been to one that uses them...

Also I disagree that movie store clerks are smarter, we get treated as tech support for just about every system that exists as well as computers stick out tongue

chillmeistergen
I work in a shop part time and yeah, customers are absolute pricks this time of year. Literally, the amount of people asking where things like chocolate are, when it's right in front of their daft faces, is rather annoying.

Lana
Or when people complain because you don't have a lot of stuff still in stock when it's Christmas Eve (duh, people have been buying it). Or get snippy when you say you're closed on Christmas day (about ten of us all under 25, yeah, we like to have lives outside of our store on occasion).

Wooo, I now have a reason for my long-standing irrational dislike of people who shop at the last minute.

Outbound
Originally posted by Lana
Or get snippy when you say you're closed on Christmas day (about ten of us all under 25, yeah, we like to have lives outside of our store on occasion).

I hate that, and when you are open, nobody turns up so its like...wtf is the point? And who goes shopping on Christmas day anyways?

TRH
Whatever floats your boat.

Blight
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
what store do you work at? Suncoast Motion Picture Company.

Rogue Jedi
Suncoast Motion Picture Company. The MECCA of home entertainment.

Blight
Originally posted by Lana
I work at Gamestop, but we don't have sensor tags and I've never been to one that uses them...

Also I disagree that movie store clerks are smarter, we get treated as tech support for just about every system that exists as well as computers stick out tongue Bullshit. You have sensor tags, you just don't deactivate them because you have a dead floor. Believe me, they exist within your cases. I deactivate them all the time because Gamestop decided it's not worth their time to deactivate them since they don't have an alarm system in the first place. SELFISH!!!! ANNOYING!!!! RETARDED!!!!!!!Originally posted by Lana
Or when people complain because you don't have a lot of stuff still in stock when it's Christmas Eve (duh, people have been buying it). Or get snippy when you say you're closed on Christmas day (about ten of us all under 25, yeah, we like to have lives outside of our store on occasion).

Wooo, I now have a reason for my long-standing irrational dislike of people who shop at the last minute. No kidding. Or when they ask you about any competitors in the area who might sell it to them?

One customer was looking for some garbage movie and I said "No it's popular. Sorry."

"...Well... do you think Best Buy might have it?"

"Oh, gee, I don't know, let me pull up their records and find out!!"

EGAD!!!

Rogue Jedi
"What are the room rates of all your competitors?" laughing out loud GET OUTTA MY HOUSE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.