tpm maul vs rots mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
all out.

fascistcrusader
RotS Mace. I thought ridiculous fight threads were against the rules....

Blax_Hydralisk
Maul easily. He killed Anoon, who was said to be "second to none", obviously meaning he was the second best Jedi in the order and maul beat him so he is the best 'cuz A>B>C arguments are valid.

Also in the Maul comic he ebat up a bunch of droids, obviously this is proof that coudlsolo half the Jedi Council, mace included.

Rogue Jedi
Mace pwns Maul.

0°Mandalore°0
Mace. No contest.

Blax_Hydralisk
NO U!!!

Has Mace ever fought someone as powerful as Anoon?

0°Mandalore°0
Yes.

Blax_Hydralisk
I doubt it.

Anoon was second to none in the order. He's the second bestest.

0°Mandalore°0
.... he battled Sidious. Remember?

Blax_Hydralisk
lololol so? SIdeous is nothing compared to Anoon. His skills are second to none.

0°Mandalore°0
laughing out loud

Blax_Hydralisk
haermm

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Maul easily. He killed Anoon, who was said to be "second to none", obviously meaning he was the second best Jedi in the order and maul beat him so he is the best 'cuz A>B>C arguments are valid.

Also in the Maul comic he ebat up a bunch of droids, obviously this is proof that coudlsolo half the Jedi Council, mace included. Uh the author was overexaggerating when he stated this cause later in the book he statesb that Yoda is second to none on the council with a blade.

Darth Hord
Been a while since you been here Blax

qui-gon-fanboy
Mace totally takes this. In fact, in many novelisations and comics, he was, at least during the time of the clone wars, the greates swordsman known to the jedi order due to his mastery of such a powerful yet unorthodox style. Plus, all out, Maul just does not have the force power Mace does. Mace wins, no contest big grin

Blax_Hydralisk
He was only known as the best because by that time Anoon was already dead.

If he was alive the authors would have said he was the best.. next to Anoon.

Darth Martin
You could also take into the fact that the book was published in 2001. We didn't see Yoda fight until 2002 in AOTC. The author would have no known feats of anyoneelse further yet.

Blax_Hydralisk
Nah.

darthsith19
Mace wins, but Maul is really good. He would put up a bit of a fight.

Blax_Hydralisk
A bit?

pffftt.. if Mace wins this at all (Which he doesn't) it'd be by the hair of his inferior sized balls (Compared to Mauls).

vader11
Mace wins easily.

Blax_Hydralisk
Fanboy.

Darth Martin
Uh no it's just that Mace>>>Maul in Force mastery and lightsaber skills. Maul's good I'd even put him near ROTS Anakin and Kenobi's lightsaber skills but Mace is just one of the best when it comes to bladework.

Blax_Hydralisk
Maul would tool Rots Anakin and Obi-Wan effortlessly. Actually, he could beat all three at the same time. He was already ijnured when he fought against TPM Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jin, this obviously means he's godly.

MadMel
i thought the TPM journals werent canon?? stick out tongue

Darth Hord
^ I'm fairly certain they are since I can't recall it directly contradicting the movie.

Darth Martin
Maul would tool Rots Anakin and Obi-Wan effortlessly. Actually, he could beat all three at the same time. He was already ijnured when he fought against TPM Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jin, this obviously means he's godly. I think your are the fanboy here. Maul tooling Mace, Anakin, and Kenobi. Please.

MadMel
you realise hes being sarcastic right?
Originally posted by Darth Hord
^ I'm fairly certain they are since I can't recall it directly contradicting the movie.
well some guy told me they werent, but if they are it doesnt make much difference erm

Darth Martin
Originally posted by MadMel
you realise hes being sarcastic right?

erm Well I'm not sure cause this isn't the first time I've heard him make a rediculous silly claim like that before.

Obi7

Also in the Maul comic he ebat up a bunch of droids, obviously this is proof that coudlsolo half the Jedi Council, mace included. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mace windu was about to finish off Sidious!
Are you saying that Maul is stronger than Sidious,who by the way is the declared strongest sith. laughing

This won't even be close. Mace takes this hands down.

((The_Anomaly))
Mace ass f**ks Maul into oblivion. Seriously what the hell thread is this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.