Michael Rosenbaum After Smallville

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Amazon
Does anyone know what Michael Rosenbaum's latest project is going to be? Movies, tv shows, plays, directing, Anything? I'm already going through lex withdrawl cause of this writers strike I don't want Michael Rosenbaum to dissappear altogether. Although I doubt that will happen. He's a really good actor, and he seems pretty determined. I could see him being like Will Smith, starting out in TV then going to the big screen in awesome dramatic movies and comedies.
Does anyone know anything conclusive.

Kal of Krypton
I think if they continue Smallville w/out Lex, (which is what I've heard, I could be wrong), and Mike, does'n make it big like he planned, he'll go back to Smallville.

Amazon
Oh man, they better end after season 7. (Unless Michael stays hehe) If they don't it's gonna be nothing but freak of the week episodes. And I think we've had quite enough of that. bangin I have no doubt Rosenbaum will make it big. As long as he doesn't make any more drag queen movies.... it kind of kills the sex appeal.tv_horror I could see him on a show like Battlestar Galactica, or in a movie with Will Smith. hmmmmmmm
If anyone finds out anything conclusive let me know. In the mean time I'll just have to fantasize. inlove

Mairuzu
hes done a few movies before, hes a very funny guy and a good actor

Amazon
I found out that Michael Rosenbaum will be the voice of tanis in the upcoming dragonlance movie, with Keifer sutherland and Lucy Lawless.
Yay! I can't wait until he can grow his hair and do more than just voice work.

Kal of Krypton
He plays in Sorority Boys, one of the best movies EVER!no expression

((The_Anomaly))
I'll admit he is prolly the best overall actor on Smallville. His evil Lex episodes like Onyx are among the best in the entire series. I hope he does well after Smallville, he's got the talent to do so.

Amazon
I think Onyx was pretty good too. He also did an excellent job in Lexmas and in Zod. Two extreems, it shows some of his range as an actor.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I'll admit he is prolly the best overall actor on Smallville. His evil Lex episodes like Onyx are among the best in the entire series. I hope he does well after Smallville, he's got the talent to do so.

I think he's the best actor in "Smallville" bar none.

Hell, didn't he go to major university for acting.

As serious as he is in smallville he prefers comedic roles. But i dunno if he'll get to far cause of his height.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.