Why do neoconservatives hate Pelosi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schecter
this threads way late in the making, but i have to ask. i mean, if given a choice between feeding hillary clinton, ted kennedy, or nancy pelosi to a pack of rabid dogs, it just seems that she would be the winner by landslide.

but why? personally ive never seen such an opponent-friendly, wishywashy, get-nothing-acomplished, cave-at-the-first-veto-threat, worthless speaker of the house. if i were bush id just want to bend her over and give her a helping of 'little dubya' just for being such a good tool. in fact...i think its safe to say that in regards to finalised policy she has done NOTHING in her term to so much as inconvenience the neocon agenda.

so spill it, if you please. why, oh why do neocons hate pelosi so much? *waits for spelljammer*

Devil King
Originally posted by Schecter
this threads way late in the making, but i have to ask. i mean, if given a choice between feeding hillary clinton, ted kennedy, or nancy pelosi to a pack of rabid dogs, it just seems that she would be the winner by landslide.

but why? personally ive never seen such an opponent-friendly, wishywashy, get-nothing-acomplished, cave-at-the-first-veto-threat, worthless speaker of the house. if i were bush id just want to bend her over and give her a helping of 'little dubya' just for being such a good tool. in fact...i think its safe to say that in regards to finalised policy she has done NOTHING in her term to so much as inconvenience the neocon agenda.

so spill it, if you please. why, oh why do neocons hate pelosi so much? *waits for spelljammer*

I have to disagree. I'm fairly certain that Hillary would win the vote for being fed to rabid dogs, easily. As for why they hate her, I've noticed that she's hated for the same reason that Hillary is hated. (i.e. the people who hate her typically have no ****ing idea what they don't like about her)

Robtard
Because if Bush accidentally kills himself while shaving and that heart that Cheney stole from an orphaned 3rd world child rejects, she'll be President?

Imagine that, a pro-gay, pro-choice, pro-immigrant, anti-gun and anti-commadments posting woman as the President, the horrors! She did vote for the Patriot Act, that must make neo-con or two happy, I'd think.

Captain King
Originally posted by Robtard
Imagine that, a pro-gay, pro-choice, pro-immigrant, anti-gun and anti-commadments posting woman as the President, the horrors! She did vote for the Patriot Act, that must make neo-con or two happy, I'd think.
So nancy pelosi is hillary clinton

lord xyz
Originally posted by Captain King
So nancy pelosi is hillary clinton Nah, I think she's against the war.

Darth Macabre
So nancy pelosi is hillary clinton Swing and a miss.

Robtard
So nancy pelosi is hillary clinton

No, not really.

Originally posted by lord xyz
Nah, I think she's against the war.

I believe she originally voted yes, to go into Iraq, like most of the Democrats in '03.

King Kandy
I believe she originally voted yes, to go into Iraq, like most of the Democrats in '03.
Because we all know that people never change their minds...

Robtard
Originally posted by King Kandy
Because we all know that people never change their minds...

And?

King Kandy
Well I don't see how she voted then illustrates what she thinks now. Wheras Hillary seems pro-war even in the present day.

Robtard
Well I don't see how she voted then illustrates what she thinks now. Wheras Hillary seems pro-war even in the present day.

In '03 she voted yes to go into Iraq... you're saying she is pro-war now, yet feel that has no bearing in being "pro" in back in '03? Huh?

Also, not sure she's exactly pro now, she hasn't done much in terms of the troops shipping out of Iraq, which has earned her remarks from Liberals, but she's pretty much kept an even(neutral) ground in regards to Iraq. She's an intelligent politician.

King Kandy
I never said Pelosi was pro-war. I was arguing that she wasn't.

Hillary, on the other hand, has stated on multiple occasions that her war plans involve adding many, many more troops.

Robtard
I never said Pelosi was pro-war. I was arguing that she wasn't.

Hillary, on the other hand, has stated on multiple occasions that her war plans involve adding many, many more troops.

My bad, I thought we were discussing Hillary. I misread XYZ's post.

lord xyz
No, not really.

I believe she originally voted yes, to go into Iraq, like most of the Democrats in '03. Little did they know, Bush is a **** up.

JackieCD
Pelosi is no different from the rest of them. Ron Paul 2008!

Schecter
Originally posted by JackieCD
Pelosi is no different from the rest of them. Ron Paul 2008!

lord xyz
Pelosi is no different from the rest of them. Ron Paul 2008! Not another one.

Darth Macabre
Pelosi is no different from the rest of them. Ron Paul 2008! Ron Paul completely dashed whatever, even the minimal ones he had, chances he had to sit in the Oval Office with what he said recently about the civil war.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Ron Paul completely dashed whatever, even the minimal ones he had, chances he had to sit in the Oval Office with what he said recently about the civil war.

Thats a link to what he said...I can see his point...we got rid of slavery much more peaceably, not without bloodshed though.

Ofcourse what works for Britain doesn't really have to work for the USA...I mean...it was the South he was dealing with.

ragesRemorse
some people just prefer coke over pepsi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.