the end of 666SATAN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
its here. its over. the last chapter of satan666 is out. chapter 76 is the end of the series. although criticised for inconsistant and non uniform progression in storyline and lack of explanation in elements, it still had sum of the best fight anywhere and its fair share of emotions. what do u guys think, was it an immature ending to the series or was it time?

Kero_Co
Well, satan turned out to be nothing more than an evil scientist, but that just makes him more evil in retrospect. I would like to have seen what happened to Jin, as his entire life was based on either saving or killing Jio. Now I'm sure he's the reluctant godfather to Futomomotarou and Spika's child, who is sure to be disturbed and searching for some type of normalcy. You know, that ending could really allow for a plethora of fanfiction. Kujaku is the character that won my favor, despite his pwning and his awkward death. As for the ending, I think it was time. I would have love to see more post-skip stuff, something could have happened after leaving the Stea Republic base, but after making it to Zenom not finishing soon would have been a bad move.

leonheartmm
but they all DIED. or atleast were never heard from again. what kinda crap is that?

Tallis
One of the worst endings ever. It was far too rushed. And we didn't even get a JioXRuby moment.

Kero_Co
Not all, just the 5 and any of the recipes caught between post-skip that may or may not have been seperated from their recipes. I agree, it was rushed, I was expecting at least two more chapters after 75, but it was still better than shaman kings ending. Who knows, maybe things will change in the anime.

leonheartmm
^second that. jio shud never die a virgin, NOT when you have sum1 like ruby around ! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.