Lucifer vs. Living Tribunal and Warlock w/IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
anyone else here think Lucifer Morningstar can defeat Marvel's second strongest abstract and judge of all multiverses + the guy who can rule multiple multiverses ?

guy222
Lucifer vs LT and one who's beneath LThmm

King Kandy
Hell no.

Laguna L
This is what we like to call "spite".

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lucifer wills the gems not to work in unison. Warlock is a non factor. The LT has been beaten by will before. I don't see how He can beat Lucy. I can see only the heart of the universe being able to match lucy.

Air Legend
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Warlock wills Lucifer out of existence after he has BFR'd him
Fixed.

guy222
thumb up

King Kandy
Lucifer wills the gems not to work in unison.
Any evidence to show this is possible?

The LT has been beaten by will before.
No he hasn't.

Mr Master
Lucifer wills the gems not to work in unison.
laughing
Warlock is a non factor.
laughing out loud
The LT has been beaten by will before.
Typical nvr.
I can see only the heart of the universe being able to match lucy.
Merru Christmas. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Any evidence to show this is possible?

No he hasn't.

Lucy takes the power of God and shapes it in any fashion that he pleases. He would will the Gems not to work easier than the LT did.

And yes the LT was beaten by Thanos's will. IT was thanos who was chosen for his will, the LT wasn't. Hell, if HIs faces don't agree, Lucy will really kick his ass.

Mr Master
Lucy takes the power of God and shapes it in any fashion that he pleases.
He would will the Gems not to work easier than the LT did.
Seriously, are you drunk?
And yes the LT was beaten by Thanos's will.
dontgetit
IT was thanos who was chosen for his will,
the LT wasn't.
Hell, if HIs faces don't agree, Lucy will really kick his ass.
laughing Ey, King Kandy, you have to be on the floor right about now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
Seriously, are you drunk?

dontgetit

laughing Ey, King Kandy, you have to be on the floor right about now.

So becuz you insult and post lil faces that supposed to mean something? Shut the hell up. IT's obvious to a many a poster that you are UBER biased, condescending, and you think your opinion is Fact. Now chew wood.

Air Legend
Lucy takes the power of God and shapes it in any fashion that he pleases. He would will the Gems not to work easier than the LT did.

And yes the LT was beaten by Thanos's will. IT was thanos who was chosen for his will, the LT wasn't. Hell, if HIs faces don't agree, Lucy will really kick his ass.
This entire post is cock balony garbage.

First of all Lucifer shaped a "on the brink of death" Michael's creation powers, not the full power of the Presence as you snidely try to imply. When Mike was at full power, no Lucifer "fashioning his powers" took place whatsoever, and Mike beat Lucifer with his creation powers and literally sent him to hell.

And LT was beaten by the raw power of GOD/TOAA, queer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Air Legend
This entire post is cock balony garbage.

First of all Lucifer shaped a "on the brink of death" Michael's creation powers, not the full power of the Presence as you snidely try to imply. When Mike was at full power, no Lucifer "fashioning his powers" took place whatsoever, and Mike beat Lucifer with his creation powers and literally sent him to hell.

And LT was beaten by the raw power of GOD/TOAA fcukhead.

Are you silly? Mike wasn't on the brink of Death When Lucy Cut him open and shaped that power into a multiverse. Me thinks you are a marvel biased troll who no one should take serious in any debate becuz your DC facts suck Tard. When you actually start liking both companies, then I'll respect your opinion. As of now, I respect Judge more than you.

Mr Master
So becuz you insult and post lil faces that supposed to mean something?
Shut the hell up.
I post "insults?"

Dude, you're insulting your own intelligence
by posting such gobbledygook concerning Marvel facts.

Don't blame me for how the shit taste after you decide to take a mouthful.
IT's obvious to a many a poster that you are UBER biased, condescending,
I never even suggested a winner,
I'm simply dismissing the pure fallacies you're spewing about the IG.
and you think your opinion is Fact.
I presented On Panel proof, Bio proof, Marvel.com proof,
and even Jim Starlin himself tellin ya, and you're still playing the obtuse role.

If you have a problem with those FACTS ... take it up with Marvel.

But don't be a child and falsely claim it's my opinion,
when I posted my claims with the PROOF.
Now chew wood.
That's the spirit.

Violent2Dope
WHAT. THE. FVCK!? LT soloes.

Air Legend
Are you silly? Mike wasn't on the brink of Death When Lucy Cut him open and shaped that power into a multiverse. Me thinks you are a marvel biased troll who no one should take serious in any debate becuz your DC facts suck Tard. When you actually start liking both companies, then I'll respect your opinion. As of now, I respect Judge more than you.
That's why I put in quotes, you queer, cuz Michael was extremely weak at the time.
Besides, nice to see you concede your hyperbolization.
And you didn't answer this:
When Mike was at full power, no "Lucifer fashioning his powers" took place whatsoever, and Mike beat Lucifer with his creation powers and literally sent him to hell.

And LT was beaten by the raw power of GOD/TOAA, queer.

Yup Lucy's shaping ain't gonna help him at all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I post "insults?"

Dude, you're insulting your own intelligence
by posting such gobbledygook concerning Marvel facts.

Don't blame me for how the shit taste after you decide to take a mouthful.

I never even suggested a winner,
I'm simply dismissing the pure fallacies you're spewing about the IG.

I presented On Panel proof, Bio proof, Marvel.com proof,
and even Jim Starlin himself tellin ya, and you're still playing the obtuse role.

If you have a problem with those FACTS ... take it up with Marvel.

But don't be a child and falsely claim it's my opinion,
when I posted my claims with the PROOF.

That's the spirit.
Master, only to the uniformed would anyone fall for those bullshit interviews and Bios. I've already pointed out that everything you posted contradicts The Kirby Avatar. YOur proof is NOt proof in light of the fact that the kirby avatar comes after the interview and most likely after the first of those bio were produced. And even if they didn't , ON panel evidence shows that THe LT is above The IG in power. But the LT is below the kirby avatar and the heart of the U. Basically, The LT is Third Down. ANd the IG has not the omniversal feats of say the alien entity or even HIM wanda. So saying thanos is God with it, in light of MOre recent events and The kirby avatar is Bullshit. YOu can post till your blue in the face, it won't change the fact that THanos Has Never been God.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's why I put in quotes, you queer, cuz Michael was extremely weak at the time.
Besides, nice to see you concede your hyperbolization.
And you didn't answer this:

Yup Lucy's shaping ain't gonna help him at all.

That's the spirit. A few more insults and you'll be banned forever. Keep em coming. And when Lucifer was sent to hell, that was under direct order from God. Please don't leave any parts out now. We wouldn't anyone to think you were leaving out details in order to make any certan set of characters look better than the other.

Air Legend
And when Lucifer was sent to hell, that was under direct order from God.
Try telling the whole story or at least try providing proof.

Captain REX
For the love of KMC, it's Christmas Eve. Pipe down or I'll put temporary bans in your stockings.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Captain REX
For the love of KMC, it's Christmas Eve. Pipe down or I'll put temporary bans in your stockings.
Open my thread. I didn't make the thread out of spite. I made it to prove a point because if you didn't notice there is actually someone who thinks that Lucifer has a chance. If you don't open my thread then you are going to have to close this one too because this is spite in the teams favor.

The Great Galen
Man do u ever stop with your bias claims.....read a comic dude.

Badabing
Open my thread. I didn't make the thread out of spite. I made it to prove a point because if you didn't notice there is actually someone who thinks that Lucifer has a chance. If you don't open my thread then you are going to have to close this one too because this is spite in the teams favor. You're posts have been reported too many times today. Capt Rex made a decision and I support it. I suggest you take it down a few notches. Thank you.

Mr Master
Master, only to the uniformed would anyone fall for those bullshit interviews and Bios.
So ... "Marvel Age" interviews (an Official Marvel title) with the Writer/Creator of the IG interviewed
Marvel official sites
Marvel official bios
Marvel On Panel depictions and/or statements

are "bullshit?"

And your unsupported wind being blown out of your ass is the legitimate story?

Got it.

What's the point of debating with you dogs?

Ahh, whatever.
I've already pointed out that everything you posted contradicts The Kirby Avatar.
YOur proof is NOt proof in light of the fact that the kirby avatar comes after the interview
and most likely after the first of those bio were produced.
I see. so FF# 511 published in 2004
somehow dismisses 2006-07 bios,
and Marvel's updated IG bio?

Interesting the way you see things.

Although regardless, the IG never made the wielder the Toaa/God of FF#511,
but you were told many times that it made the wielder "God" beneath the LT.
And even if they didn't ,
ON panel evidence shows that THe LT is above The IG in power.
But the LT is below the kirby avatar and the heart of the U.
Basically, The LT is Third Down.
No one is disputing this.
ANd the IG has not the omniversal feats of say the alien entity
or even HIM wanda.
Thanos never wanted the Omniverse,
Thanos wanted the Prime Reality, and nothing more.

Warlock, meh, didn't want anything, only appreciation.

Nebula was too screwed up in the head to harness the IG to its full potential.

That's it ... so don't ask me for Omniversal feats,
when the wielders didn't want to/need to perform them.

What we do know is 4 Gems created countless UniverseS back to back, 4 GEMS!!!

yes

Same 4 Gems nearly collapsed the Omniverse. smile

You always seem to ignore that.
So saying thanos is God with it, in light of MOre recent events
and The kirby avatar is Bullshit.
Although that avatar has absoutely nothing to do with my claims.
YOu can post till your blue in the face,
it won't change the fact that THanos Has Never been God.
You mean it won't change the fact that you'll always be dominated by biased intransigence.

And that's nothing new, so ... who

Captain REX
AirLegend, you're in no position bargain anything. Your thread remains closed, this one remains opened, I'm ignoring your report, and you're not going to make another off-topic post or you're going to be temporarily banned for the holidays. Do I make myself clear?

If you're going to report anyone for calling bias, you might as well report yourself and the rest of the forum. Nice try.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Badabing
You're posts have been reported too many times today. Capt Rex made a decision and I support it. I suggest you take it down a few notches. Thank you.
This is trolling:
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Man do u ever stop with your bias claims.....read a comic dude.

And yet you have the audacity to tell me to tone it down? Look dude I gave a reason why my thread should be opened. I didn't viciously berate Captain Rex. He just closed my thread simply because he doesn't like me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So ... "Marvel Age" interviews (an Official Marvel title) with the Writer/Creator of the IG interviewed
Marvel official sites
Marvel official bios
Marvel On Panel depictions and/or statements

are "bullshit?"

And your unsupported wind being blown out of your ass is the legitimate story?

Got it.

What's the point of debating with you dogs?

Ahh, whatever.

I see. so FF# 511 published in 2004
somehow dismisses 2006-07 bios,
and Marvel's updated IG bio?

Interesting the way you see things.

Although regardless, the IG never made the wielder the Toaa/God of FF#511,
but you were told many times that it made the wielder "God" beneath the LT.

No one is disputing this.

Thanos never wanted the Omniverse,
Thanos wanted the Prime Reality, and nothing more.

Warlock didn't anything, only appreciation.

Nebula was too screwed up in the head to harness the IG to its full potential.

That's it ... so don;t ask me for Omniversal feats,
when the wielder didn't want to perform them.

What we do know is 4 Gems created countelss UniverseS back to back 4 GEMS!!!

Same 4 Gems nearly collapsed the Omniverse. smile

You always seem to ignore that.

Although that avatar has absoutely nothing to do with my claims.

You mean it won't change the fact that you'll always be dominated by biased intransigence.

And that's nothing new, so ... who

Master, you aren't as good as you think you are. Collapsing the Omniverse is much easier to do than Destroying it outright in a single fell swoop. We already know that it only takes one card pulled to destroy a house of cards. But it takes much more power to destroy all of the cards at once. Now that I"m not ignoring those four gems anymore and Addressed, can you please show me why Thanos, who would rule all, would only want one reality? That goes against the very character. The IG isn't multiversal, Hasn't defeated anyone multiversal, has no omniversal feats, and Is below the LT. The user is far from God. Oh and we still have that lil problem of Kirby on panel as God.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Captain REX
AirLegend, you're in no position bargain anything. Your thread remains closed, this one remains opened, I'm ignoring your report, and you're not going to make another off-topic post or you're going to be temporarily banned for the holidays. Do I make myself clear?

If you're going to report anyone for calling bias, you might as well report yourself and the rest of the forum. Nice try.
Yeah I think I'm going to talk to the administrator.

The Great Galen
So anyways, I dont honestly know who would win this one. Lucifer has done things to make me think he could take down the LT...im undecided.

Inhuman
Master, you aren't as good as you think you are. Collapsing the Omniverse is much easier to do than Destroying it outright in a single fell swoop. We already know that it only takes one card pulled to destroy a house of cards. But it takes much more power to destroy all of the cards at once. Now that I"m not ignoring those four gems anymore and Addressed, can you please show me why Thanos, who would rule all, would only want one reality? That goes against the very character. The IG isn't multiversal, Hasn't defeated anyone multiversal, has no omniversal feats, and Is below the LT. The user is far from God. Oh and we still have that lil problem of Kirby on panel as God.

Show me Lucifer being multiversal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman
Show me Lucifer being multiversal.

Lucifer created a multiversal out of raw power. He withstood the blast all at once and wasn't even singed. He bitches the spectre and the endless, who are beyond multiversal, and talks shit to God.

The Great Galen
He is stated as being the second most powerful being in creation...Gods will turned to flesh. The guys is freaking beyond a mere mutiversal being.

Captain REX

Have fun. Raz will back me 110%, as will the other moderators.

Claiming that a member is biased is exactly what you do, so you have no room to speak. Not to mention you sling insults into the mix.

Now, let this thread be or I really will give you a temporary ban.

Air Legend
Lucifer created a multiversal out of raw power. He withstood the blast all at once and wasn't even singed. He bitches the spectre and the endless, who are beyond multiversal, and talks shit to God.
Wrong. Michael did.
Wrong. He shaped the blast.
Talking smack to someone is not a feat at all. Anyone can talk smack to someone, no special power is required for that.
Originally posted by The Great Galen
He is stated as being the second most powerful being in creation...Gods will turned to flesh. The guys is freaking beyond a mere mutiversal being.
Wrong. Mike is.
Show the proof showing he is God's will turned to flesh.

King Kandy
the endless, who are beyond multiversal,
No they aren't.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No they aren't.
What the ****. The endless are just that. ENDLESS. They are beyond multiversal. They exist thru out the Vertigo wrealm, the DC wrealms ect. To say no they aren't with no proof sounds absolutely biased.

kevdude
The Endless ARE Multiversal, start reading some of there storys before saying they aren't.. There is no debating this topic at all.

thumb up

Mr Master
edit

King Kandy
What the ****. The endless are just that. ENDLESS. They are beyond multiversal. They exist thru out the Vertigo wrealm, the DC wrealms ect. To say no they aren't with no proof sounds absolutely biased.
I've read every sandman. In Brief Lives Destruction says that they don't go beyond the universe except Death.

Mr Master
Master, you aren't as good as you think you are.

Collapsing the Omniverse is much easier to do than Destroying it outright in a single fell swoop.
We already know that it only takes one card pulled to destroy a house of cards. But it takes much more power to destroy all of the cards at once.
Now that I"m not ignoring those four gems anymore and Addressed,
can you please show me why Thanos, who would rule all,
would only want one reality?
That goes against the very character.
blahblah

At this point you're just posting out of sheer intransigence.
The IG isn't multiversal,
Hasn't defeated anyone multiversal

Thanos defeats 616 Eternity is one move:

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/589/61121147dz1.th.jpg

Thanos even replaces the core of the Multiverse with himself in an instant.

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6613/17673650bs0.th.jpg
....................................................................................

Big deal, and who the heck is 616 Eternity?

....................................................................................

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9184/et1io3.th.jpg

"All of Eternity's power will be mine ...
I go now into the mystery of Eternity ...
the power of Creation itself"

.............................................................................................

He transcends from the Dimension of Manifestations, into the 616 Reality.

What is the power of 616 Eternity?

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2718/47980481ws8.th.jpg

"Wolds within Worlds, Dimensions folding into themselves,
Entire UniverseS being born, and collapsing into ruin,
and yet I sense that ALL This -- is but a fraction of what Eternity is,

the core, the Heart of Eternity's being ... here All Energy, All Matter, lies,
I will detonate Eternity's Heart --- triggering another Creation event,
Re-Birthing every being and thing in All the UniverseS"

.............................................................................................

Holy! ... Now I see who 616 Eternity is.
has no omniversal feats,
Thanos only wanted ONE Reality.
Warlock didn't want any Reality.
Nebula was too unstable to conquer any Reality.
and Is below the LT.
The user is far from God.
So being beneath the LT and Toaa/God is a low showing nowadays? laughing out loud

You get sillier by the post.
Oh and we still have that lil problem of Kirby on panel as God.
A completely unrelated and disconnected story
that has nothing to do with the "God" status the IG grants.

King Kandy
Originally posted by kevdude
The Endless ARE Multiversal, start reading some of there storys before saying they aren't.. There is no debating this topic at all.

thumb up

There's no debating the subject, I agree. Because Destruction specifically says they are universal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Where in the hell does it say that Thanos is replacing the Core of Eternities being? That actually looks like a place inside of Eternity. I didn't see one thing that says THanos replaced the Core of Eternity.

nvrbeenwthagirl
blahblah

So being beneath the LT and Toaa/God is a low showing nowadays? laughing out loud

Where the **** And I repeat F U C K did you see me say that Being beneath GOd or the LT is a low showing? MOre of your bullshit smoke screening. YOu are so good at that. YOu stretch so much that I'm gonna call you mister fantastic instead of mister master. Your stretching shit to suit your purposes once again. YOu can fool all of the idiots all of the time, But you can never fool me any of the time, YOu see, I'm not an idiot and I know stretching and spin doctoring when I see it. YOu have a merry christmas.

nvrbeenwthagirl
There's no debating the subject, I agree. Because Destruction specifically says they are universal.

You do reailze the Endless have aspects. ANd that if you destroy one aspect, it is simply replaced and the greater idea that they are still exist. To think they are only universal is REDICULOUS.

Air Legend
blahblah

Hmm... Eternity is stated to have the power of creation. I guess that means Eternity can stalemate Michael and defeat Lucifer big grin
Nice work by the way.

The Great Galen
Yawn, does anyone here read DC comics or what.

Badabing
You all have been asked more than once to watch the bashing, cursing and spamming. I am at the point where warnings will be handed out and for a few of you that's not a good thing. I will reopen the thread after everybody cools down.

Captain REX
Nvr, please knock that off, you're not helping. no expression

Badabing
Let's see how this goes....uhuh

Inhuman
xmas

King Kandy
To think they are only universal is REDICULOUS.
So basically you're saying that you're right and Destruction of the Endless is wrong? You know more about the Endless then they do?

Violent2Dope
Seriously? LT wins.

guy222
yes

Mr. Slippyfist

Not that I disagree... but...

Are you using one of the worst stories ever to prove your point?

I forget... but was that actually said to be 616?

And, at that time, Eternity was considered universal I believe (ignoring pocket dimensions, etc. I think there may be a couple references calling it multiversal, but it was generally considered a singular universe)... so, wouldn't it be ret-conned if it is 616, and wouldn't everything universal be ret-conned as well (back in the 80's, etc)? I mean, that story happened like 15 years after IG.

And, continuing on the last part... if it was 15 years in comic time, or even a year... a lot of changes could have happened in 616 that would bring upon more stuff in the 'once' thought universe. Which wouldn't make it a ret-con, but it would be a 'different' universe so to speak.

Just saying. smile

123KID
damn
so 616 Eternity has the power of a multiverse ?
a multiverse is just more than one universe right and it says universes and multiple dimension so.....

The Great Galen
Lucifer is well beyond multiversal too...he took a creation blast and was virtually untouched. He is afterall the living will of the presence made flesh.

guy222
LT has God's powers. Adam almost equals LT. 2 on 1. Kinda easy

123KID
hey Guy
have a good holiday
whichever one you celebrate

Violent2Dope
Shut up Kid, no one likes you! mad

JK. hug

guy222
Originally posted by 123KID
hey Guy
have a good holiday
whichever one you celebrate

thanks, my friend

happy holidays to u as well

Utrigita
LT

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Not that I disagree... but...

Are you using one of the worst stories ever to prove your point?
Nah, I'm using a 100% Canon story to prove my point:

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8654/canonkl7.th.jpg
(excerpt from the official Marvel handbook - 2006)

smile

Aside from some comedy involved,
the arc was on point concerning Marvel's cosmplogy.
I forget... but was that actually said to be 616?
The story took place in 616,
just by it being referenced in Eternity's bio we know this.

Dormy only remade the 616 Reality,
but Dormy/Umar had the power of the Multiverse entire.
And, at that time,
Eternity was considered universal I believe
(ignoring pocket dimensions, etc.
I think there may be a couple references calling it multiversal,
but it was generally considered a singular universe)
Eternity has been the totality of the Multiverse on panel since 1983.
(Now aspects of Eternity represent singular universes)

And in this Defenders arc,
they are definitely dealing with the power of the Multiverse.

I got like 10 scans ready. smile
so, wouldn't it be ret-conned if it is 616,
and wouldn't everything universal be ret-conned as well
(back in the 80's, etc)? I mean, that story happened like 15 years after IG.

And, continuing on the last part... if it was 15 years in comic time, or even a year... a lot of changes could have happened in 616 that would bring upon more stuff in the 'once' thought universe. Which wouldn't make it a ret-con, but it would be a 'different' universe so to speak.
The 616 Universe is still a single Reality,
but it's of Omniversal significance because it's the foundation of all Marvel.
The core of the Prime Multiverse.

What Dormy saw, was the totality of Eternity's power,
which is located in the 616 Reality.

leonheartmm
there is no such thing as marvel omniverse, that is just authors throwing around unwaranted terms. marvel is at max, a megaverse.

lucifer wins, his power is beyond multiversal level and reaching megaversal.

Mr Master
Originally posted by leonheartmm
there is no such thing as marvel omniverse,
that is just authors throwing around unwaranted terms.
marvel is at max, a megaverse.
So the Marvel Omniverse is a myth?

Four On Panel illustrations depicting the Marvel Omniverse!

Not just "authors throwing around unwarranted terms" ... it's actually illustrated.

(excerpt from the Earth-X Trilogy)
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9923/omni2cn6.th.jpg
"The Omniverse"

(excerpt from Exiles)
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7536/omnipt3ri4.th.jpg
"I offer the Omniverse"

(excerpt from Infinity Abyss)
http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/7376/adamgoesbtwnuniverses26zw.th.jpg
"An Infinity beyond Infinity"

(excerpt from X-Men Die by the Sword)
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2121/68053692tt1.th.jpg

"Not long ago, the Omniverse was swept
by a Temporal Reality Wave of unimaginable power,
that literally tore the Continuum to bits and Re-arranged it"

Who to believe? srugdoped

Darth Goober did his homework right here,
if you're interested in yet a greater depth of what just Marvel Multiverses are like:
Originally posted by darthgoober

It turns out
that the Marvel Multiverse DOESN'T have an infinite number of universes within it....
it has MORE than an infinite number

(look at the middle narrative box in the last panel of the first scan
for the actual statement regarding it)....

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/1821/drstrangesorcerersupre2lj1.th.jpg

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4478/drstrangesorcerersupre2rk2.th.jpg

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7974/drstrangesorcerersupre2ba4.th.jpg
lucifer wins, his power is beyond multiversal level and reaching megaversal.
Who wins is like a beauty in the dust of ages.

IG makes one "God" beneath the LT in Marvel.
Cross-company cosmic battles are phewy.

Bentley
Isn't there a panel stating that two mega verses spin in the LT's hand?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Bentley
It's actually the guardians of two megaverses in his hands, not the megaverses themselves. But it's still a tremendous feat.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Bentley

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9741/ltrules2lu3.th.jpg

"He (LT) sits at the CENTER of ALL things,
feeling the flow of countless Realities,
their FATE irrevocably determined through the judgment
rendered by HIS (LT) Three Faces"

.......................................................................................

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/2936/ltrulescl3.th.jpg

"the Pulse of Creation reverberates through him, (LT) for he (LT) is its Heart,
ALPHA & OMEGA revolve on the Wheel of Destiny,
a Destiny SPUN by HIS (LT) mighty Hand"

"A Hand (one hand) soon opening
to allow (LT's in control) smile
TWO Brothers to assume their pre-destined Roles as Architects of New Realities ...
and ONLY this Judge (LT) knows why" (only the LT)

.......................................................................................

stoned

Bio reference:

... OHOTMU v5 (2006) ...
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/1328/omniis2yp2.th.jpg

According to the On Panel narrative,
notice evidently the LT also spins the "Alpha & Omega" on his hand as well,
that's the "Beginning & End" of everything.

LT ... is no joke.

Mr Master
It's actually the guardians of two megaverses in his hands,
not the megaverses themselves. But it's still a tremendous feat.
Those guardians are the personifications/embodiments of those megaverses.

Although one can hold the embodiment of a Concept
without the need to have the actual concept they represent on one's hand.
Like this scenerio:

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3382/etlh2.th.jpg

Still though, because it is a representation of said Concept,
it carries the full weight of said Concept's power.

So indeed,
the LT held in one hand the power/spirit of Two Megaversal embodiments conceptualized.

King Kandy
Those guardians are the personifications/embodiments of those megaverses.
It never says that. Not even once, you know as well as I do because we've had this dicussion before. It does say they are Guardians/architects of the megaverses, but never embodyments.

Mr Master
It never says that. Not even once,
you know as well as I do because we've had this dicussion before.
It does say they are Guardians/architects of the megaverses,
but never embodyments.
We discussed it before and what happened?

The Brothers are exact copies of the original Brothers,
the look, the history, the purpose, the occupation, even the darn Name. laughing out loud

Just because one detail was omitted
doesn't mean we can't fill in the obvious detail,
when we simply compare every other character trait (seriously it's ridiculous)
between the original & retcon Brothers.

They're not guardians like Roma/Merlyn
otherwise they wouldn't be creating these Megaverses,
no,
they're guardians like the original Brothers were, who just happened to also be embodiments)

That's how the original Brothers created the Two Multiverses,
by exploding their bodies in battle which personified Time/Space in both companies.

That's also how Eternity (prime Multiverse) is re-created,
by Entropy exploding his body which personifies Time/Space.

King Kandy
So basically all you have is speculation? You didn't even add "IMO" like usual. You can't theorize that, when the only bio statement and on-panel discription implies overwise.

Mr Master
So basically all you have is speculation?
Based on indirect related facts.
You didn't even add "IMO" like usual.
This one K, I honestly believe to be a fact.

The related indirect evidence is overwhelming.
You can't theorize that,
when the only bio statement and on-panel discription implies overwise.
The on panel scenerio doesn't conflict with what I'm saying in the least.

Reason this out for me though:

Commonalities betweeen the Original Brothers .... and the Retcon Brothers.

They have the same Name ... (Brothers)

The have the same Look (exact replicas)

They have the same job (Architects)

They serve the same purpose (Guardians)

They have the same personal story (The Brothers battle)

They even use the same weapons (Swords)

The fact that not only were the Brothers Conceptual embodiments,
but they share every single other trait with the current Brothers
including their historical relationship. (they Battle with Swords) laughing out loud

Original Brothers:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2615/73913426bi0.th.jpg

Current Brothers: (retconned 3 months after the originals)

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3592/b2bv4.th.jpg

Isn't it obvious?

This isn't proof enough they're supposed to be the
same Brothers (embodiments)
with the exception that they're Megaverses now?

As you wish. smile Merry Christmas good friend.

leonheartmm
megaverse= comic book reality. ive stated this before. omniverse=all realities of all comic book/media. an omniverse wud include all things including dc/vertigo/transformers/street fighter etc etc.

hence the term makes no sense, unless marvel can break copyright laws. it is simply miuse of a term. marvel, like all other realities which are more than a single multiverse is a megaverse. nuthing more. tribunal logically can only have two UNIVERSES on his hand. as marvel only has one multiverse, along with different realms, the beyond realms, and the void.

lucifer beats them both.

King Kandy
megaverse= comic book reality. ive stated this before. omniverse=all realities of all comic book/media. an omniverse wud include all things including dc/vertigo/transformers/street fighter etc etc.

hence the term makes no sense, unless marvel can break copyright laws. it is simply miuse of a term. marvel, like all other realities which are more than a single multiverse is a megaverse. nuthing more. tribunal logically can only have two UNIVERSES on his hand. as marvel only has one multiverse, along with different realms, the beyond realms, and the void.

lucifer beats them both.
So basically you just decided what the "hidden truth" behind all the statements are? You think "Well sure the on panel evidence says this, but you know I think it's better the other way. So obviously that's what they meant."

You just decided that marvel has one multiverse. Then from that you decided a bunch of other stuff, just by philosophising without a bit of evidence. Why should we bother listening to you say why you're right and marvel is wrong? This debate is about LT, not "leonheartmm's opinion."

How about the next thread is "leonheartmm's Opinion Vs. Reality"?

Mr Master
So basically you just decided what the "hidden truth" behind all the statements are?
You think
"Well sure the on panel evidence says this,
but you know I think it's better the other way.
So obviously that's what they meant."

You just decided that marvel has one multiverse.
Then from that you decided a bunch of other stuff,
just by philosophising without a bit of evidence.
Why should we bother listening to you say why you're right and marvel is wrong? This debate is about LT, not "leonheartmm's opinion."

How about the next thread is "leonheartmm's Opinion Vs. Reality"?
thumb up I was gonna re-post the Four illustrations of the Marvel Omniverse,
but the cat's been swimming in that same fallacy since some time back,
I decided to ignore ... waste of time apparently.

Anyways, KK making sense. smile

123KID
so....Lucifer is bordering megaversal (yoru definition) but the cosmic second to only one and commanded by the Supreme Being is not ?
explain to me how that works
megaverse= Marvel company in your view
LT = second strongest cosmic being in ALL OF MARVEL
so why does he not have megaversal power ?
mind you you have no idea what you're talking about and your views are outright disproved by canon but i'll play your game and beat you at it

nvrbeenwthagirl
We discussed it before and what happened?

The Brothers are exact copies of the original Brothers,
the look, the history, the purpose, the occupation, even the darn Name. laughing out loud

Just because one detail was omitted
doesn't mean we can't fill in the obvious detail,
when we simply compare every other character trait (seriously it's ridiculous)
between the original & retcon Brothers.

They're not guardians like Roma/Merlyn
otherwise they wouldn't be creating these Megaverses,
no,
they're guardians like the original Brothers were, who just happened to also be embodiments)

That's how the original Brothers created the Two Multiverses,
by exploding their bodies in battle which personified Time/Space in both companies.

That's also how Eternity (prime Multiverse) is re-created,
by Entropy exploding his body which personifies Time/Space.

YOu are wrong. The original brothers where NEVER the gaurdians of thier Megaverses. They didn't even know that they existed until they woke up. THe Spectre and the LT were said on panel in the story, to be the gaurdians of the verses. The original brothers were the embodiments, NOt the brothers. Marvel retconned the brothers into the gaurdians and NOT the embodiments.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Omniverse IS and has ALways meant all things Fiction in the world of Science fiction and Fantasy. IN the world of the omniverse include, street fighter, nija turtles, comics, video games, movies, books, etc. Marvel's omniverse is NOT the true omniverse. It is thier own Name for something that really is just a bigger mutliverse. When you get down to the specifics, ONe multiverse can be as expansive as Marvel's omniverse since it could be truly infinite universes. Same as Marvel's omniverse really is just infinite Universes when you get down to it.

Mr Master
YOu are wrong.
Actually that's what you are, that's what you always are.
The original brothers where NEVER the gaurdians of thier Megaverses.
Interesting, and yet they battled twice for dominance of their Realities. smile

First time, they became a Multiverse each because of it.
Second time around, they stopped and became friends.
They didn't even know that they existed until they woke up.
The Brothers encompassed their respective Realities,
before and after they noticed each other.
THe Spectre and the LT were said on panel in the story,
to be the gaurdians of the verses.
Dude, in Marvel, Roma is the Celestial Guardian,
Guardian of the Omniverse/Multiverse (all Universes)

The LT is the Judge of the Omniverse, not it's guardian,
LT has never been its guardian.

Get that mis-information out of here.

The Brothers can't be "guardians" in the sense that Roma is,
cause that contradicts Roma's status/position, it also makes her title a moot fact.
The original brothers were the embodiments, NOt the brothers.
Marvel retconned the brothers into the gaurdians and NOT the embodiments.
Really, show me proof
where Marvel states that the Brothers have been converted from embodiments,
to guardians.

Why would Marvel change a minor detail
when Marvel decided to copy EVERYTHING else from the original Brothers.

Commonalities betweeen the Original Brothers .... and the Retcon Brothers.

They have the same Name ... (Brothers)

The have the same Look (exact replicas)

They have the same job (Architects)

They serve the same purpose (Guardians)

They have the same personal story (The Brothers battle)

They even use the same weapons (Swords)

I forgot this one ...

They have the same Relationship (Siblings)

The fact that not only were the Brothers Conceptual embodiments,
but they share every single other trait with the current Brothers
including their historical relationship. (they Battle with Swords) laughing out loud

Original Brothers:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2615/73913426bi0.th.jpg

Current Brothers: (retconned 3 months after the originals)

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3592/b2bv4.th.jpg

Isn't it obvious?

This isn't proof enough they're supposed to be the
same Brothers (embodiments)
with the exception that they're Megaverses now?

As you wish. smile Merry Christmas good friend.
These are the SAME Conceptual entities that appeared in Marvel vs DC,
with the exception that they're Marvel Megaverses now,
instead of the entire Marvel/DC companies.

Isn't it obvious? (even under your biased scrutiny)

Air Legend
Yo Mr. Master I don't think you have to prove your point any further. The people that just look and not comment are obviously going to side with you. Nobody takes nvr seriously. I mean even if some random person who knew absolutely nothing about comics somehow ended up taking a look at this thread, you know very well that they would side with you as well because to do otherwise would be like siding with a 5 year old.

Really you (and everybody else for that matter) should just ignore him. erm

Mr Master
Yo Mr. Master I don't think you have to prove your point any further. The people that just look and not comment are obviously going to side with you. Nobody takes nvr seriously. I mean even if some random person who knew absolutely nothing about comics somehow ended up taking a look at this thread, you know very well that they would side with you as well because to do otherwise would be like siding with a 5 year old.

Really you (and everybody else for that matter) should just ignore him. yes
thumb up You know you're right, and that's a good idea btw.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Really you (and everybody else for that matter) should just ignore him. erm
LMAO. YOu actuallyhink you have more credibility than Me? You know NOTHING about DC. You are an obvious marvel biased poster and No one respects you. Please get lost with this silly trollish comment. OH and yeah, reported.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually that's what you are, that's what you always are.

Interesting, and yet they battled twice for dominance of their Realities. smile

First time, they became a Multiverse each because of it.
Second time around, they stopped and became friends.

The Brothers encompassed their respective Realities,
before and after they noticed each other.

Dude, in Marvel, Roma is the Celestial Guardian,
Guardian of the Omniverse/Multiverse (all Universes)

The LT is the Judge of the Omniverse, not it's guardian,
LT has never been its guardian.

Get that mis-information out of here.

The Brothers can't be "guardians" in the sense that Roma is,
cause that contradicts Roma's status/position, it also makes her title a moot fact.

Really, show me proof
where Marvel states that the Brothers have been converted from embodiments,
to guardians.

Why would Marvel change a minor detail
when Marvel decided to copy EVERYTHING else from the original Brothers.

These are the SAME Conceptual entities that appeared in Marvel vs DC,
with the exception that they're Marvel Megaverses now,
instead of the entire Marvel/DC companies.

Isn't it obvious? (even under your biased scrutiny)

Saying shit like isn't obvious is a pathetic way to try and force your contrived opinion. How the hell could the brother's be the gaurdian's of the realities in Marvel Vs. DC if they hadn't noticed each other for all of that time? LMAO. They were the embodiments of thier realties in marvel vs. DC. NOT the guardians. I have the issues sitting in front of me.

Inhuman
OH and yeah, reported.

This snitching is getting outa hand ermmgay

King Kandy
Omniverse IS and has ALways meant all things Fiction in the world of Science fiction and Fantasy. IN the world of the omniverse include, street fighter, nija turtles, comics, video games, movies, books, etc. Marvel's omniverse is NOT the true omniverse. It is thier own Name for something that really is just a bigger mutliverse. When you get down to the specifics, ONe multiverse can be as expansive as Marvel's omniverse since it could be truly infinite universes. Same as Marvel's omniverse really is just infinite Universes when you get down to it.
Says who? All this is, is a sad attempt to pass your opinion off as fact.

King Kandy
LMAO. YOu actuallyhink you have more credibility than Me? You know NOTHING about DC. You are an obvious marvel biased poster and No one respects you. Please get lost with this silly trollish comment. OH and yeah, reported.
No offense, but even though he has a bad attitude Air Legend is FAR more credible then you.

nvrbeenwthagirl

It's not my opinion. Look it up on wiki. Omniverse has always been an all things fiction term. It's even joinly copywrited.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No offense, but even though he has a bad attitude Air Legend is FAR more credible then you.

Not even. Most everyone knows that when it comes to DC, I know my shit. I may not know everything, but no one does, But When it comes to DC, I know my shit. I can pull characters out of my head that most people didnt' know existed. Sorry bud. Air legend isn't more credible than I am. ALl he does is spit back shit that he's learned from master. How is that credible when he doesn't even have his own mind? LMAO. and you actually think that you saying that he does makes it credible when you have been a hater of mine for like how many years? Laughable that you would believe your statement holds any weight in the light of your very well known distain for me. Try not being biased against me and then make the same judgement call.

King Kandy
Okay, i'll do what you say. I renounce my bias.

Upon reconsideration Air Legend is still more credible.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Pathetic.

gogogadgetgo

yes

Mr. Slippyfist
Upon reconsideration Air Legend is still more credible. Perhaps... but I think I may like nvr more.

Erik-Lensherr

hysterical

Wait ..

You're serious ?

Mr Master
Omniverse IS and has ALways meant all things Fiction in the world of Science fiction and Fantasy. IN the world of the omniverse include, street fighter, nija turtles, comics, video games, movies, books, etc. Marvel's omniverse is NOT the true omniverse. It is thier own Name for something that really is just a bigger mutliverse.
Says Wiki, the real owners of Marvel. dontgetit
It's not my opinion. Look it up on wiki.
Omniverse has always been an all things fiction term. It's even joinly copywrited.
See, because Wiki says so ...

Wiki >>> Marvel's own published books ... crazy

yes

gogogadgetgo

yes

eek!

yes

nvrbeenwthagirl

yes

What the **** is your problem? I merely gave the definition of what the Real term omniverse means. Marvel can have thier own omniverse, ANd that is fine and dandy but, I already said that an omniverse within marvel really is just a collection of infinite universes grouped up into multiverses, megaverses, and the omniverse. Still infinite Verses. And I in now way demeaned marvel for the use of the word. Please don't be an ass. The term omniverse was around long before Marvel started using it.

Utrigita
The term omniverse was around long before Marvel started using it.

I'm curious Nvr how long was the term omniverse used before marvel began using it and would the man that began using it by any chance be this guy

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Creator:Gruenwald,_Mark

Hired by Marvel before the term omniverse as we know it was succesfully integrated into the comic world.

And Nvr just so you know I agree with you on the idea that all comic realities exist in a omniverse each within a megaverse but I'm also under the belief much like you that each Company is free to define there Megaverse in any way they like, Marvel can make theirs a Omniverse and Lucas can make his own a Galaxy smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Utrigita
I'm curious Nvr how long was the term omniverse used before marvel began using it and would the man that began using it by any chance be this guy

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Creator:Gruenwald,_Mark

Hired by Marvel before the term omniverse as we know it was succesfully integrated into the comic world.

And Nvr just so you know I agree with you on the idea that all comic realities exist in a omniverse each within a megaverse but I'm also under the belief much like you that each Company is free to define there Megaverse in any way they like, Marvel can make theirs a Omniverse and Lucas can make his own a Galaxy smile

I think Omniverse might have been around before him. But he certainly made it popular. Shame that he died so young.

starlock
I think Omniverse might have been around before him. But he certainly made it popular. Shame that he died so young.

Another shame is..... soon after his wife died....they killed off quasar/wendal

Utrigita

Not in the shape he introduced it, before his definition a omniverse was a gathering of all universes, litterally ALL, Ours, marvels etc all realities side by side always expanding, that is the way he describe it in his book, before he changed it into the fashion that is known today, it's been a long time since I have read the book but it was quiet fascinating reading.

But as said earlier if we are talking about copyright then Marvel is the one that should according to this be the company most entitled to use it. IMO of cause smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by starlock
Another shame is..... soon after his wife died....they killed off quasar/wendal

There were quite a few comics legends who died young. We had a bad 15 years or so around that time. And Quasar is like one of the best characters ever. I was buying star masters partly becuz he was in it. I don't like the chick version at all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not in the shape he introduced it, before his definition a omniverse was a gathering of all universes, litterally ALL, Ours, marvels etc all realities side by side always expanding, that is the way he describe it in his book, before he changed it into the fashion that is known today, it's been a long time since I have read the book but it was quiet fascinating reading.

But as said earlier if we are talking about copyright then Marvel is the one that should according to this be the company most entitled to use it. IMO of cause smile

Nah. Marvel only owns terms and words created while the person is in thier employ. Omniverse was used before Mark used it. He just changed it to fiction only. But Other artist and writers had always thought the term was public domain becuz of it's joint use.

Utrigita
Nah. Marvel only owns terms and words created while the person is in thier employ. Omniverse was used before Mark used it. He just changed it to fiction only. But Other artist and writers had always thought the term was public domain becuz of it's joint use.

Which he was when he printed the book, he was hired in 1980 I believe and the book was written in 1982 if I remember correct.

And none was basically using it before mark introduced it smile and remade it into fiction, thus making that version of omniverse his/marvel's (this is beginning to go far out) laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which he was when he printed the book, he was hired in 1980 I believe and the book was written in 1982 if I remember correct.

And none was basically using it before mark introduced it smile

George Lucas used Omniverse way back in the star wars days. That I"m almost positive of.

Utrigita
George Lucas used Omniverse way back in the star wars days. That I"m almost positive of.

I think it was the term Multiverse he used but I could be wrong and it still wasn't the fiction version that was first introduced in 1982 smile

nvrbeenwthagirl

And none was basically using it before mark introduced it smile and remade it into fiction, thus making that version of omniverse his/marvel's (this is beginning to go far out) laughing out loud

mark's version of the omniverse wasn't made for Marvel. It was for another publication. If anything, that publication would pwn the rights to the term. But since mark didn't copy right the term, it's called Public Domain by the law.

Utrigita
mark's version of the omniverse wasn't made for Marvel. It was for another publication. If anything, that publication would pwn the rights to the term. But since mark didn't copy right the term, it's called Public Domain by the law.

No but marvel printed his book I believe (though I will admit that I didn't pay much attention to how printed it.)

So all this talk about marvel being sued because they are using the term wrongly is basically hot air???

Juntai
If you guys are talking about Omniverse, it was before he signed with Marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No but marvel printed his book I believe (though I will admit that I didn't pay much attention to how printed it.)

So all this talk about marvel being sued because they are using the term wrongly is basically hot air???

Who said marvel was being sued? confused

Utrigita
Originally posted by Juntai
If you guys are talking about Omniverse, it was before he signed with Marvel.

Wasn't the book printed in 1982 and he was signed at marvel in 1978??? ore have I mixed the two years up confused

Juntai
Looking at the definition of it... omniverse and Omniverse, with a capitol are the differentiate in meaninings. One is a gathering of universes, one is all universes.

Utrigita
Who said marvel was being sued? confused

Leonheartmm a few pages back talked about marvel being sued because they overstepped the cppy right law.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Leonheartmm a few pages back talked about marvel being sued because they overstepped the cppy right law.

They could be if they try and copyright the term omniverse. You cannot copyright something that is considered Public Domain and given freely by the creator to the public.

Juntai
Wasn't the book printed in 1982 and he was signed at marvel in 1980??? ore have I mixed the two years up confused He signed with Marvel in 1978, after showing Omniverse to Jim Shooter.

Utrigita
They could be if they try and copyright the term omniverse. You cannot copyright something that is considered Public Domain and given freely by the creator to the public.

okay

Utrigita
He signed with Marvel in 1978, after showing Omniverse to Jim Shooter.

Okay I got it mixed together then my bad

Juntai
Okay I got it mixed together then my bad http://www.marvel.com/universe/Creator:Gruenwald%2C_Mark

Mr Master
I think Omniverse might have been around before him.
But he certainly made it popular.

Mark definitely invented the phrased term "Omniverse"

"Mark was hired as an assistant editor at Marvel Comics on February 13, 1978 after submitting a sample of his work to Editor in Chief, Jim Shooter. The sample, the fanzine Omniverse, was in certain ways a precursor to the sort of work Gruenwald would later become notorious for."

Omniverse, as we know, is just a term he came up with by simply adding
"Omni" ... which means "All" ... to "verse"

So we have "Uni" for one ... and "Multi" ... for multiple ... and "Mega" ... for very large.

Then he expanded its meaning of "Omniverse" with the consent of other Comic Companies.

So there's Mark's "Omniverse" which means little to nothing nowadays,
and there's Marvel's or whoever else's Omniverse, which is what stories are built on,
atleast in Marvel.

I'll submit,
Marvel did acknowlegde Gruenwald's expanded definition of "Omniverse"
in their 2005 alternate universe handbook,
but evidently,
Marvel never implicates that idea in their books.

Aside from that, I believe the idea has been completely eradicated,
since in the 2006 and 2007 official handbooks,
the "Omniverse" simply means ... "All Universes in Marvel"
On Panel, the Marvel Omniverse has been officially canon since 1992,
but the term itself was being used by Alan Moore in the non-canon UK Marvel titles,
back in 1983.

This leads me to believe,
that the 2005 handbook acknowledgement of Mark's creation,
was out of respect ... (since it was their first "alternate universe" handbook)
instead of consequential info to the readers concerning Marvel's cosmology.

After all, he actually came up with the idea for "Handbooks" in Marvel.
Shame that he died so young.
My sentiments exacty.

Utrigita
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Creator:Gruenwald%2C_Mark

Yep to it mixed up been up since 5:30 a.m so I'm getting sleepy.

But a sidenote he showed a sample of his work, it didn't mention him having printed it ore anything to trying to be right ore stubborn but as said again a bit sleepy. Also I think Marvel printed it, but cannot quiet remember.

A side side note, his book was still printed in 1982 his fanzine as you mentioned is, exactly like you say, made before him being hired by marvel.

Laguna L

You're humorous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.