Siddious' saber form

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
Just what form does he use? from looking at the films it appears to be ataro but im not sure. any comments?

Gideon
Darth Sidious's canonical lightsaber form has never been confirmed, and deliberately so. Lucas has never commented on it, but Nick Gillard (the creator of the lightsaber forms) doesn't identify it all easier, he says that Sidious "knows all the forms" and "is a master of every weapon". He definately knows Juyo , as he was the one who trained Darth Maul, of course. Incidentally, Jedi vs. Sith confirms that he is a master of teras kasi and numerous "forbidden" martial arts in which he trained Maul.

Blue_Hefner
Looks more like Juyo to me

Darth Martin
Combination of Ataru and Juyo.

Darth Scythe
I wonder what he would be like using Jar'Kai. Him vs. A'sharad in a Jar'Kai fight would be nasty.

Captain REX
I'm going to say that he's relatively scarily in all forms of combat, but favored Ataru and Juyo for the fight with Mace.

Violent2Dope
He seems to favor Ataru and Juyo, tho he knows all.

Darth Martin
But just bacause he knows all doesn't mean he's mastered it. Just wanted to clear that up.

fascistcrusader
He uses form 8: badassoldmano

Captain REX
Originally posted by Darth Martin
But just bacause he knows all doesn't mean he's mastered it. Just wanted to clear that up.

Jedi vs. Sith states that he is a master of every weapon, so it's possible that he's got the forms near mastery, if not mastered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.