Happy Holidays

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
From the brilliant - and derranged - mind of Snafu the Great, the Head of the Crooked Party, I wish all of you a safe and wonderful Happy Holidays.

Wandering Flame
Lmao! You actually made this here and no one noticed? lol

Violent2Dope
Happy Holidays Snafu.

Burning thought
ill crunch you with tasy bacon, will you be my pig in blanket?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
ill crunch you with tasy bacon, will you be my pig in blanket? Only if you let me fry your eyeballs as eggs and eat your armpit hair as spagetti.

fascistcrusader
Have a merry Christmas, a happy Hannukah, a cwazy Kwanzaa, and a silent but dignified Ramadan.

Neo Darkhalen
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Also have a very good new year.

Wandering Flame
Ramadan doesn't happen every 12 months, it occurs ever some number of months less than that, so it could be in the fall, winter, spring, or summer.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Ramadan doesn't happen every 12 months, it occurs ever some number of months less than that, so it could be in the fall, winter, spring, or summer.

Your back. big grin

fascistcrusader

It was a quote from The Simpsons.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Wandering Flame

He returns.

Neo Darkhalen
Welcome back master WF.

Wandering Flame
I gave the guy with the Terry Bogard avatar the wrong message. I didn't mean that I was leaving, I meant that I was trying to solve a problem and that until then I will not frequent this site as I used to.

I just came here because the myfastforum server is down at the moment. erm

Sol Valentine
Oh, Yay! My big bro's back!

That's why I can't get on.

ThoraxeRMG
If Christmas was Jesus' actual birthday, I would be cheerful.

Csdabest
Christmas beats New Years. 78%.

Diamond Kisses
Merry christmas, everyone big grin

Violent2Dope
DK'S BACK!!! eek!

hug

Merry Christmas DK.

Yo losers, I finally got an XBOX360!

Burning thought
woot! i got a Geforce 8800 and merry xmas DK love to hav u back

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yo losers, I finally got an XBOX360!

Me too! eek! hug

Lana
I appreciate the sentiment, but please don't make off-topic threads stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.