WW Hulk vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
by the talks of it, seems WW Hulk is pretty powerful. is he the most powerful version of the hulk?

anyway, i off the loop when it comes to the comics since i didn't keep up with it.

in the past, everybody agreed that no version of the hulk could defeat Doomsday! but now i see this WW Hulk, showing alot of feats.

is he more powerful than Doomsday??

also what about Juggernaut? did he faced Juggernaut? assuming he was brought back to life. last time i check he was dead.

Gecko4lif
which doomsday?

All doomsdays except DOS doomsday rape him

Inhuman
WWH punches doomsday so hard he breaks through the multiverse, omniverse, crashing into stan lee's office.

Gecko4lif
then dd returns with a eraser.

endrict
oh god, this again...

Violent2Dope
Any DD cept DOS stomps WWH.

jks
`hulk beats his plot device dc clone

guy222
wwh ftw

Bouboumaster
Hulk beat them all minus the one merged with Brainiac.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk beat them all minus the one merged with Brainiac.

Red Hulk would take care of that one

janus77
WWH ftw.

Soljer
What version of Doomsday? It really does make all the difference.

JackieCD
Originally posted by Inhuman
WWH punches doomsday so hard he breaks through the multiverse, omniverse, crashing into stan lee's office.

lol

Laguna L
Doomsday. WWH is overrated.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Laguna L

llagrok

Violent2Dope
Doomsday. WWH is overrated and fat. shifty

WrathfulDwarf
lolz

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
shifty

Big-boned damnit.

Kutulu
WWH takes the win except against H/P Doomsday and Kingdom Doomsday.

Grinning Goku
Doomsday. WWH is way ****ing overrated.

CaptainStoic
Who knows one day they may make a cross-over. Until then who can say who would truly win. Hope they make the fight canon as well. BTW Thor took down Doosday in the Justice league/Avengers anyone have any scans?

horrorwolf
Only Kingdgom DoomsDay would even make this a fight worth discussuion

WWH ftw.

Larceny
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Who knows one day they may make a cross-over. Until then who can say who would truly win. Hope they make the fight canon as well. BTW Thor took down Doosday in the Justice league/Avengers anyone have any scans?

Isn't much to show, he one shotted him.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Only Kingdgom DoomsDay would even make this a fight worth discussuion

WWH ftw. Even tho DD's strength is at least comparable, he is faster, has better reflexes, greater durability, and a healing factor? Oh yeah and he can adapt during fights?

Kento
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Even tho DD's strength is at least comparable, he is faster, has better reflexes, greater durability, and a healing factor? Oh yeah and he can adapt during fights? Depends on what Doomsday. DOS Doomsday may have better reflexes but he isn't exactly that skilled to use them effectively and not get hit and his durability wasn't greater than what Hulk can dish out though I don't remember if he showed a healing factor during DOS while Hulk has the means to actually kill DOS Doomsday. H/P would no doubt slaughter Hulk, Doomsday Wars would do it quicker and easier since Brainiac was inside the body of H/P, Gog Wars...well he has the stamina on his side for sure but it took him so long to bust through few miles of granite or whatever it was if I recall right where Gog was with Superman. I'm not sure on Gog the more I think about him though I think he was the coolest version. Rex...Hulk has what it takes to put him down also. As for adapting...that's not going to help him much since the ones that Hulk can beat never showed the ability to adapt to being over-powered by strength.

Horrificus
DD takes it

Laguna L
I got quoted rather alot there.

Nice avatar, Kento, btw.

DD wins.

Kento
I got quoted rather alot there.

Nice avatar, Kento, btw.

DD wins. Thanks. Laguna is probably my third favorite FF character.

And I think most people would agree DD wins.

Laguna L
Originally posted by Kento
Thanks. Laguna is probably my third favorite FF character.

And I think most people would agree DD wins.

I see. He is most definately my favorite with Vincent being a close second. Who is your favorite?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inhuman
WWH punches doomsday so hard he breaks through the multiverse, omniverse, crashing into stan lee's office. laughing laughing

quanchi112
Doomsday wins.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
Doomsday wins.

How do you figure?

Kento
I see. He is most definately my favorite with Vincent being a close second. Who is your favorite? Zell or Tidus they sort of switch between favorite and second favorite cause I can't decide who I like more.Originally posted by CaptainStoic
How do you figure? Well depending on which version of Doomsday it'll take more than strength which is really all Hulk has...unless BFR is involved then Hulk could probably win against H/P or Doomsday Wars versions also.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Kento
Zell or Tidus they sort of switch between favorite and second favorite cause I can't decide who I like more. Well depending on which version of Doomsday it'll take more than strength which is really all Hulk has...unless BFR is involved then Hulk could probably win against H/P or Doomsday Wars versions also.
I agree with most of this. Except, I'm sure that DD can throw Hulk just as far as Hulk can throw DD.

DD is one of the big guns that actually USES his superspeed during battles.

I think he would actually LIKE the Hulk's healing factor. That way DD can spend hundreds of years stomping back and forth across the greenish-red goo that used to be the hulk, as it tries to pull itself together.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Horrificus
I agree with most of this. Except, I'm sure that DD can throw Hulk just as far as Hulk can throw DD.

I think he would actually LIKE the Hulk's healing factor. That way DD can spend hundreds of years stomping back and forth across the greenish-red goo that used to be the hulk, as it tries to pull itself together.

DD doesn't have the power to beat let alone stomp WWH... WWH would rip DD's head off and sh!t down his neck for the win.

evil face

Hazsekswthurmom
Doomsday

Kento
Originally posted by Horrificus

I think he would actually LIKE the Hulk's healing factor. That way DD can spend hundreds of years stomping back and forth across the greenish-red goo that used to be the hulk, as it tries to pull itself together. Yes but WWH actually used BFR to get the fight over with in some cases while I don't remember Doomsday ever doing that. If Hulk was getting over-powered or tired of the fight or whatever I would think Hulk would try to BFR Doomsday instead of Doomsday doing it. Even more so if it's Doomsday who is mindless instead of like Gog Wars or with Brainiac using the body.

Laguna L
Originally posted by Tony Stark
DD doesn't have the power to beat let alone stomp WWH... WWH would rip DD's head off and sh!t down his neck for the win.

evil face

Silly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.