Yuga Khan vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Who wins, bot are poweful beings in there own right...can either of them prevail or is it a stalemate.

Priest
Odin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yugah with a hefty majority. He'd beat Odin just like Galactus would.

guy222
odin

King Kandy
Odin wins. Easily.

Mr. Slippyfist
Odin easily wins.

strengthkills
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Yugah with a hefty majority. He'd beat Odin just like Galactus would.

LOFL

The Great Galen
LMAO....well in fairness I will say Odin is a good match but c'mon uddes Yuga takes this for about a 7/10 majority. U do all realzie how powerful Yuga is right?

Mr. Slippyfist
Easily Odin wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Easily Odin wins.

Rediculous. Odin couldn't beat DC ares, DC Odin, DC ZEus, highfather or DS easily. What makes you think He cn beat a guy who's far above them all. This board is getting rediculous. Yugah was the most powerful New God EVER. Saying Odin wins and easily is rediculous. Especially considering Yugah would be more powerful than the most powerful versions of DS and Highfather. Takion, Who Odin would never be able to put down, is also included. I just can't believe your statement. Rediculous. Utterly.

Mr. Slippyfist
Wins easily Odin.

Rediculous. Odin couldn't beat DC ares, DC Odin, DC ZEus, highfather or DS easily. What makes you think He cn beat a guy who's far above them all. This board is getting rediculous. Yugah was the most powerful New God EVER. Saying Odin wins and easily is rediculous. Especially considering Yugah would be more powerful than the most powerful versions of DS and Highfather. Takion, Who Odin would never be able to put down, is also included. I just can't believe your statement. Rediculous. Utterly. First off:
I didn't read what you wrote. smile

King Kandy
Rediculous. Odin couldn't beat DC ares, DC Odin, DC ZEus, highfather or DS easily.
Yeah he could.

The Great Galen
Based on what, hell im not even sure if I could give Odin the solid majority over DS but now u guys claim he can beat ****ing Yuga....and easily on top of all that. A well written DS at his max could possibly beat Odin (if u go by what Kirby said about him being as strong as a full powered Galactus) or even current DS is pretty badass. Man on second though im changing Yugas win from 7/10 to about 8/10.

King Kandy
DS was never that powerful, feat wise.

I mean, in the tier thread DS is only transcendant.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by The Great Galen
(if u go by what Kirby said about him being as strong as a full powered Galactus) laughing out loud

Can you say 'unsupported'?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah he could.

Rediculous. DC odin easily banished surtur who was able to stalemate the collective power of the JSA including Sentinal, and Thunderbolt. TO say that Odin could beat him easily if at all is REdiculous. Highfather is able to tear thru reality like we tear thru tissue and you say Odin could beat him easily? OMG> Rediculous. The Marvel wanking has gotten to be shitty. Some people probably think ODin can beat the freaking Endless. Odin would have a hard time beating mordru or Shazam. He sure as hell ain't steam rolling any of the skyfathers I named.

Mr. Slippyfist
DC odin easily banished surtur who was able to stalemate the collective power of the JSA including Sentinal, and Thunderbolt. He banished someone on Black Adam's level?

nvrbeenwthagirl
He banished someone on Black Adam's level? [/QUOTESince when did Black Adam stalemate the JSA for years and years in a pocket dimension?

Mr. Slippyfist
Since when did Black Adam stalemate the JSA for years and years in a pocket dimension? You only said stalemate. smile
And Black Adam stalemated the JSA, Thunderbolt apparently, and a bunch of other heroes. smile

King Kandy
Rediculous. DC odin easily banished surtur who was able to stalemate the collective power of the JSA including Sentinal, and Thunderbolt. TO say that Odin could beat him easily if at all is REdiculous. Highfather is able to tear thru reality like we tear thru tissue and you say Odin could beat him easily? OMG> Rediculous. The Marvel wanking has gotten to be shitty. Some people probably think ODin can beat the freaking Endless. Odin would have a hard time beating mordru or Shazam. He sure as hell ain't steam rolling any of the skyfathers I named.
He really can. The JSA would be absolutely annihilated if it went against Odin. With a thought. It's not even close.

Highfather tearing through reality is something Odin would see as rank amateur. He'd laugh at it. Odin would absolutely stomp Highfather. It would take Highfather, Zeus, Odin, and DS combined to give him a fight. Ares isn't evem close.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You only said stalemate. smile
And Black Adam stalemated the JSA, Thunderbolt apparently, and a bunch of other heroes. smile

i dont' count BA stalemating too much becuz the heroes didn't want to kill him. IF they did, MM could have just shut BA's mind down when he had the chance. I don't even think BA wanted to Kill everyone, or else he could have. But the feats dont' compare becuz Surtur was poweful enough to fight them for years or something like that. Can't memeber exactly; Been a long time.

King Kandy
He really can. The JSA would be absolutely annihilated if it went against Odin. With a thought. It's not even close.

Highfather tearing through reality is something Odin would see as rank amateur. He'd laugh at it. Odin would absolutely stomp Highfather. It would take Highfather, Zeus, Odin, and DS combined to give him a fight. Ares isn't evem close.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I can almost bet with a statement like that you own like no appearances of any of those guys or of Yugah. ThunderBolt could give Odin a hard time by himself.

King Kandy
ThunderBolt could give Odin a hard time by himself.
That's so appallingly stupid i'm not even sure what to say. It's like arguing with a mental patient.

I'll bite though. What has Thunderbolt done, that warrents such a statement?

Mr. Slippyfist
i dont' count BA stalemating too much becuz the heroes didn't want to kill him. IF they did, MM could have just shut BA's mind down when he had the chance. I don't even think BA wanted to Kill everyone, or else he could have. But the feats dont' compare becuz Surtur was poweful enough to fight them for years or something like that. Can't memeber exactly; Been a long time. So... the only reason they didn't want to kill him, was because MM didn't shut his mind down? Um... OK...
Anyway... MM didn't even show the capability to shut his mind down in that series, except for in MM's own words...

nvrbeenwthagirl
So... the only reason they didn't want to kill him, was because MM didn't shut his mind down? Um... OK...
Anyway... MM didn't even show the capability to shut his mind down in that series, except for in MM's own words...

He showed the ability to allow no movement as he said he would. It was pure jobbing that he even tried to peak into BA's mind or allowed him to speak. And the heroes don't kill. Hell, the GL's couldn't have killed if they wanted to.

Mr. Slippyfist
He showed the ability to allow no movement as he said he would. It was pure jobbing that he even tried to peak into BA's mind or allowed him to speak. And the heroes don't kill. Hell, the GL's couldn't have killed if they wanted to. Ya... and then this happened next...
http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=28799217xs6.jpg

Plus, just because he said he could shut down his thought process, that that makes it a fact?

Plus, that started out with a cheapshot anyway.

However, you said that if they wanted to kill, MM would have shut down BA's brain...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ya... and then this happened next...
http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=28799217xs6.jpg

Plus, just because he said he could shut down his thought process, that that makes it a fact?

Plus, that started out with a cheapshot anyway.

However, you said that if they wanted to kill, MM would have shut down BA's brain...

I just know you aren't going to argue on this one. WRONG fight to pick. YOu realize that MM was controlling the motor functions of BA"s brain and that is why he couldn't move. I know what happens next. IF MM wanted to KILL BA, he could have simply controlled the motor functions oF BA"s heart as it is also regulated by the brain and killed him. Or caused a siesure. Or cleaned his mind. I rest my case.

Mr. Slippyfist
I just know you aren't going to argue on this one. WRONG fight to pick. YOu realize that MM was controlling the motor functions of BA"s brain and that is why he couldn't move. I know what happens next. IF MM wanted to KILL BA, he could have simply controlled the motor functions oF BA"s heart as it is also regulated by the brain and killed him. Or caused a siesure. Or cleaned his mind. I rest my case. You said he was going to shut his brain off if he wanted to kill him though... why does it keep changing from each post?

Also, how exactly did Black Adam move his mouth?

nvrbeenwthagirl
You said he was going to shut his brain off if he wanted to kill him though... why does it keep changing from each post?

Also, how exactly did Black Adam move his mouth?

Who knows. MM said something alluding to him allowing it or something like that. To talk or freedom to think or what ever. IT doesn't matter, BA is the only DC character round these parts that seems to be on the marvel wanking line. Until further notice, I won't be visiting any more threads with him, or any of those characters who get wins even tho they too have low showings. I"m over it. Have a merry christmas

Mr. Slippyfist
Who knows. MM said something alluding to him allowing it or something like that. To talk or freedom to think or what ever. IT doesn't matter, BA is the only DC character round these parts that seems to be on the marvel wanking line. Until further notice, I won't be visiting any more threads with him, or any of those characters who get wins even tho they too have low showings. I"m over it. Well... if that post doesn't make you a Marvel hater... I don't know what will...

I mean, because you feel he's getting wanked... it has to do with Marvel somehow? Jesus...

Have a merry christmas You too.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well... if that post doesn't make you a Marvel hater... I don't know what will...

I mean, because you feel he's getting wanked... it has to do with Marvel somehow? Jesus...

You too.

Um, Well, It seems that most of the DC characters that get love around here are usually used to undermind OTher DC characters. Sorry if It's not that way, But that is how I see it. IT is as if the marvel characters such as thor and odin and surfer have no low feats. Everyone forgets odin trying to fight the celestials with other sky gods pumped out enough power to rock a planet, that thor had his arm broken by a class 70 ish low class mutant, that Surfer has had his energy drained by a no name lame villian in the star masters. But what ever.

TricksterPriest
The fact that this is even being debated is an insult to the new gods and DC. No matter how much you wank Odin, he can't solo the 4th World. Yuga Khan did. Hell, Yuga forced his way into the source, against it's will.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The fact that this is even being debated is an insult to the new gods and DC. No matter how much you wank Odin, he can't solo the 4th World. Yuga Khan did. Hell, Yuga forced his way into the source, against it's will. Wins Odin easily.

Violent2Dope
Wins Odin easily. Ah, so Khan wins Odin easily. mmm

Larceny
Odin.

Hazsekswthurmom
Jesus Christ, this thread is a disgrace.

Larceny
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Jesus Christ, this thread is a disgrace.

And you think Jesus cares? ermm

TricksterPriest
Doubt it. He's probably getting drunk and celebrating his......2007th birthday, I think? durink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Doubt it. He's probably getting drunk and celebrating his......2007th birthday, I think? durink

The Great Galen
This is ****ing incredible lol...I dont think its even worth to respond. Yuga takes this easily.

Priest
Odin smile

Burning thought
Yuga

Gecko4lif
odin shaves he face and becomes yuga's first willing male concubine

Violent2Dope
From what he has shown, Yuga IMO wins.

King Kandy
Odin could probably solo the fourth world actually.

The Great Galen
Yeah sure....Odin would have a ***** of a time agaisnt DS and Highfather. Yuga would be to powerful for Odin to overcome.

Larceny
Yeah sure....Odin would have a ***** of a time agaisnt DS and Highfather.

laughing

King Kandy
Odin would have a ***** of a time agaisnt DS and Highfather.
Yeah, ha... Two Thanos level beings versus Odin?

TricksterPriest
Yeah, ha... Two Thanos level beings versus Odin?

stfugtfo

King Kandy
stfugtfo
Ha... check the tier thread, DS isn't even Skyfather... It's like pitting Spider-Man against Superman... Just two different levels altogether...

Bentley
Is there a Yuga Khan respect thread?

iceman24567
Ha... check the tier thread, DS isn't even Skyfather... It's like pitting Spider-Man against Superman... Just two different levels altogether... i Odin even skyfather level in there do we have a skyfather category?

Larceny
stfugtfo

Is that directed towards yourself?

King Kandy
Originally posted by iceman24567
i Odin even skyfather level in there do we have a skyfather category?
He's above the transcendant category, so he'd have to be skyfather. He actually defines the skyfather category.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bentley
Is there a Yuga Khan respect thread?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t460802.html

Some of the pictures need to be restored. The thread itself may need to be done over again.

And Kandy? DS was dropped due to alot of haters and DS fans being disgusted at the way DC is treating him.

King Kandy
He was dropped because the consensus is that he was below skyfather. Judging from rational, feat-based analysis.

Larceny
He was dropped because the consensus is that he was below skyfather. Judging from rational, feat-based analysis.

thumb up

Gecko4lif
He was dropped because of jobbing.

If it was purly by feats then nothing could say shit about him being below skyfather

King Kandy
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
He was dropped because of jobbing.

If it was purly by feats then nothing could say shit about him being below skyfather
Well when talking about feats you have to consider both low and high feats.

TricksterPriest
Well when talking about feats you have to consider both low and high feats.

PIS is discounted. As almost everything written by Loeb should be, and S/B.

King Kandy
PIS is discounted. As almost everything written by Loeb should be, and S/B.
It's not PIS if it's a common portrayel. DS jobs all the time, it's beyond the realm of PIS.

Larceny
It's not PIS if it's a common portrayel. DS jobs all the time, it's beyond the realm of PIS.

clapping

Gecko4lif

So Sq is a low level cosmic and Logan is a mid level cosmic.

good to know.

tkitna
This is ****ing incredible lol...I dont think its even worth to respond. Yuga takes this easily.

I agree with you, but why make the thread then?

Hazsekswthurmom
It's not PIS if it's a common portrayel. DS jobs all the time, it's beyond the realm of PIS. That's not true.....I bet you can't even name out his low showings.....

nvrbeenwthagirl

THat is just pure bullshit. There isn't an above the top tier that can pwn Mr. miracle, firestorm, and Orion with a wave of hand. Period. Our stupid thread even has Takion as trans lvl. The foolishness of this board knows no bounds sometimes. A being that is able to push against the Godwave is trans lvl? WTF. No way in hell Thanos could beat flash, GL, and Captain atom without even trying and takion is listed as trans. the entire list is full of bullshit, hating, and a big popularity contest. No trans lvl being can do what DS can period.

King Kandy
Well clearly you must not have a good case because enough people believe overwise to make him Transcendant.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well clearly you must not have a good case because enough people believe overwise to make him Transcendant.

What the **** does having a good case have to do with anything? Popularity of forum posters, and characters are what make that tier thread.

Galan007
Rediculous. Odin couldn't beat DC ares, DC Odin, DC ZEus, highfather or DS easily. What makes you think He cn beat a guy who's far above them all. This board is getting rediculous. Yugah was the most powerful New God EVER. Saying Odin wins and easily is rediculous. Especially considering Yugah would be more powerful than the most powerful versions of DS and Highfather. Takion, Who Odin would never be able to put down, is also included. I just can't believe your statement. Rediculous. Utterly. Your spelling of 'rediculous' is, Ridiculous. smile

---

Anyhow,
Odin couldn't even beat Thanos -- Yuga pwns him. durup

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Galan007

Anyhow,
Odin couldn't even beat Thanos -- Yuga pwns him. durup

duryes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.