Hotme Skywalker's exciting weekend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PadmeSkywalker
So this weekend was the big family reunion 2002. My boyfriend was invited so I went to pick him up Saturday Morning. On the way to his house, many men decided to hit on me while I was driving. There were numerous signs ranging from, "My cell phone number is..." to "Hey Sexy pull over so I can get your digits." One guy even rolled down his window and shouted, "Hi! What's your name?" After I picked up my boyfriend, who I didn't mention any of this too, we go to a store to pick up some things for the family reunion. He walks away for a few minutes to go order the cake, and this guy walks up to me and has the nerve to comment about my butt. So as soon as my boyfriend came back I kissed him on the lips. The guy immeaditly walked away, but my boyfriend sat in wondering what happened. Later I explained it to him and he responds with, "See, I told you. You're too hot, and I guess I'm the luckest guy in the world because you're all mine!"

Ushgarak
Yup, shes's on fire... why don't I get women hitting on me? Stupid world...

PadmeSkywalker
I think women hit on you, you just don't realize it.

Ushgarak
Well, that's no bloody good!!!!

phinney6
Stupid World

Captain REX
Welcome to Stupid World, the stupidest place on Earth! laughing out loud

Captain REX
Yep, you're certainly getting attention.

LanceWindu
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well I don't get hit on either.

Captain REX
Same here, but I already have a girlfriend.

LanceWindu
Well screw you too.

j/k

Captain REX
You're so hurtful!

*runs away screaming like a monkey and comes back wtih a crate of bananas*

LanceWindu
Happy Dance

Captain REX
*eats the dancing banana*

http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/contrib/edoom/split_spawn.gif

PadmeSkywalker
Yes, well to continue this chapter, some guy left me a 5 dollar tip today for a one dollar cup of coffee....a little much ya think? I want a banana

finti
how about a pic Padme S

Tex
You have to post pic, we need to see what all the fuss is about.laughing out loud

finti
and you are not allowed to download them Tex

Tex
Says who?evil face

finti

Tex
Yeah, your right!
It would be like I was cheating on her embarrasment
laughing out loud

finti
dont get nasty

Tex
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

PadmeSkywalker
OKay here is one pic, sorry I don't have one with me doing something else, but I take a lot of photos at the beach

PadmeSkywalker
Here's a better one of my face

finti
ok interesting, so where is the beach

PadmeSkywalker
oh it's in the background, but in that one all you can see is the sky but I was at the beach that day. and the second was before Prom

finti
prom huh, you know I lived in Arkansas when you were born and graduated high school before you were a year old, and.....damn I suddenly felt kind of old....er

PadmeSkywalker
awww. I'm sorry Finti

finti
sorry for what?? I had my prime now I am a responsible (laughing out loud laughing ) grown up dad

Tex
I'm sorry too Finti.
Not that your an old geezer, but that you had to live in Arkansas.laughing out loud

LanceWindu
I just feel sorry for his kids.

Julie
Wow...it does sound like you had an exciting weekend....I spent mine studying....*sigh* some people have all the fun....see ya around Padme

finti
My KID is having a blast with me, I work a lot in the afternoon which steals quality time with my daughter so when I am around we make some havoc and she loves it.

LanceWindu
That's great.

How is she anyways?

finti
She is like a tornado, a talkative one

mechmoggy
Sssssssh! Mrs.Mech is broody enough, could you imagine how much a baby would reduce my quality time at the pub. sad

Ushgarak
Well, don't take it there then!

Julie
why not???????kids are annoying but hey we were all there once

finti
still is ..........

Ushgarak
Maybe you could get free drinks with it, if you make it do tricks.

LanceWindu
I'm ashamed of you Ush!!!

Trying to teach little kids to do tricks, just to get free alcohol.

Ushgarak
I think I'll write a book about it. Good market for that sort of thing.

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

PadmeSkywalker
I have to spend this weekend studying Julie....grrr...I hate writing essays!

mah
you'll spend this week studying Julie? stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Fun!

finti
can we join ?

PadmeSkywalker
if you want to, I don't know, usually when I do essays, it's really late at night and I'm also here while doing them.

BackFire349
you get similar attention as my gf. it annoys her sometimes too, but she likes it cuz its flattering and all.

finti
and you will get pissed after a while.
I had this thing at a pub where thhis dude grabed all the girls asses while they passed him. So I said if he grabes Monikas ass I am gonna send him a message. He did grab her ass and I told him to lay it off, he just grined at me and grabed her ass again.
I told him he was in for a beating, he grabed another girls ass so I kicked his. Well it all ended up as a matter of police business and I got fined for beating him up. Pretty nasty fine but at least I didnt have to go to jail.

BackFire349
drunks roll eyes (sarcastic)

PadmeSkywalker
yes, my boyfriend came to visit me this weekend, in between working and all, and we went to the movies. When we walked out, there were some guys there from the navy, in uniform and all. I forgot to tell my friend Katie something and I ran inside. They walked over to him and we're like, "Please don't be offended or anything, but we think your girlfriend is really hot." *note: these guys I would say are about 19-20 years of age, which is funny, because our friend is in the navy and we called him to ask if he was home, and he was. He thinks he may know the guys, so I am awaiting his call today.*

mah
so you can't go anywhere without being adored?

Ushgarak
Tough life, eh?

mah
yes, it would be so terrible to have the girls flocking around you all the time!

PadmeSkywalker
I don't know, I didn't get this much attention two years ago, and now I get it a lot...I think he gets a kick out of it because he usually says to the guys that do say that to him, "Yeah and she's all mine, forever."

Ushgarak
Well, who wouldn't!!??

PadmeSkywalker
Obiviously the last guy I was with, then again now that I think about it Ush, he was just evil.

Ushgarak
He was? Who was this scummy man who would be evil to you!

BackFire349
he sounds a little obsessed, id be careful, he could be a future stalker.

finti
it is called boobs, ass and female shapes

BackFire349
yes, hips is that other female shape he neglected to mention. oh and legs.

finti
the rest was included in female shapes roll eyes (sarcastic) ..big grin

BackFire349
yeah, but those are teh only other female shapes, so i felt they should be brought to her attention.

PadmeSkywalker
-two years ago, I hated myself so much, so I think it was the persona I put out as well, now I am more confident.

-the guy Ush was the last b/f. He cheated on me. And then dumped me a week after my mom died and a day before our six month.

-Backfire, the guy's not a stalker or potential. He was my best friend for three years, we even were in kindergarten together, but so funny how life throws people together.

Ushgarak
Cheated on you, huh? That's just greedy! He had YOU!!!

BackFire349
yes, of course i was joking. silly bum

PadmeSkywalker
oh, hehe, sorry Backfire. Yeah Ush, he was cheating on me with a cheerleader, but here's the funniest thing, she was cheating on him, with a guy I knew from another school district.

Ushgarak
Oooh, it is just a big immoral mess out there...

PadmeSkywalker
yes see....like my teacher said today, "All the good men are one of the following: Married or Gay. And nine times out of ten, they are mouchers"

Ushgarak
A bitter woman!

PadmeSkywalker
she is, never married and she's 53 years old.

finti
Hmm I am a good guy, not married and NOT gay so ..
is your teachers name miss Panzerpanties

Corran
So that now extends to all good man are married, Gay or KMC members.

finti
and Norwegian

PadmeSkywalker
I think he was right with KMC members

finti
and Norwegian

PadmeSkywalker
fine Finti and Norwegians

Corran
roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
me.

finti
"i wish they all could be californian girls" -beach boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.