Odin Vs. S'ivaa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So On these boards Odin has become this all powerful undeatable being. How would a fight with S'ivaa Go?

King Kandy
S'ivaa? Whose that?

King Kandy
Just checked. If the guy gets beat by Highfather+DS then Odin should stomp him.

guy222
merry christmas gentlemen

odin was known as the omnipotent...he wins again

i should make a thread, odin vs tiamuthmm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Just checked. If the guy gets beat by Highfather+DS then Odin should stomp him.

YOu have a very pathetic view of the new gods. IN thier own series, they were far more powerful than people give credit. Magnar, was able to casually throw the gravity of a few galaxies around. ANd he wasn't at the top of the food chain. But what ever. Odin ran from Mangog and got pwned a few times. He didn't put thanos down, and he threw out enough power with a couple of other sky fathers to rock a planet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
merry christmas gentlemen

odin was known as the omnipotent...he wins again

i should make a thread, odin vs tiamuthmm

Then THe Omnipotent Odin would beat Galactus, celestials, And even the LT. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
YOu have a very pathetic view of the new gods. IN thier own series, they were far more powerful than people give credit. Magnar, was able to casually throw the gravity of a few galaxies around. ANd he wasn't at the top of the food chain. But what ever. Odin ran from Mangog and got pwned a few times. He didn't put thanos down, and he threw out enough power with a couple of other sky fathers to rock a planet.
Yeah... So?

I mean, that's like me saying that DS's Omega beams couldn't kill Doomsday, so that's the max power he can generate.

Mr. Slippyfist
Then THe Omnipotent Odin would beat Galactus, celestials, And even the LT. roll eyes (sarcastic) Not true.

Galactus was said to rival him (in Odin's words), Celestials were said to be omnipotent, and as was LT.

So... even then your logic doesn't work. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah... So?

I mean, that's like me saying that DS's Omega beams couldn't kill Doomsday, so that's the max power he can generate.

BUt we all know that The omega beams aren't the most powerful beams. ANd we also know that Doomsday can't be pwned with energy blast of any kind. DS to date has done the best against Doomsday with energy blast.

guy222
Then THe Omnipotent Odin would beat Galactus, celestials, And even the LT. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No need for rolleyes. Its Christmas Eve. I've done nothing to deserve it

Its a fact, Odin was said to be omnipotent

Odin created the Destroyer to combat the Celestials. He lost. Celestials are far above Asgardians

Doesn't take away his feats

Mr. Slippyfist

Odin created the Destroyer to combat the Celestials. He lost. Celestials are far above Asgardians

Doesn't take away his feats Pwned! laughing out loud

guy222
Nvr is a good guy. I just don't appreciate the rolleyes

I read the JIM #83- til it became Mighty Thor(425-counting) and its referenced a lot about Odin being omnipotent

Mr. Slippyfist
Nvr is a good guy. I just don't appreciate the rolleyes

I read the JIM #83- til it became Mighty Thor(425-counting) and its referenced a lot about Odin being omnipotent As well as you shouldn't.

Me too. The one issue/arc off the top of my mind that said this, was when they were looking for Galactus so they could kill him... or try. #165 or so.

UniOmni
BUt we all know that The omega beams aren't the most powerful beams. ANd we also know that Doomsday can't be pwned with energy blast of any kind. DS to date has done the best against Doomsday with energy blast.

Other than Imperiex who slagged him to a skeleton, and Steel in the Aegis who flat out obiliterated him.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by UniOmni
Other than Imperiex who slagged him to a skeleton, and Steel in the Aegis who flat out obiliterated him. Radiant, Guardian (while Doomsday had a GL ring).

guy222
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
As well as you shouldn't.

Me too. The one issue/arc off the top of my mind that said this, was when they were looking for Galactus so they could kill him... or try. #165 or so.

I think its 161-163

UniOmni
Radiant, Guardian (while Doomsday had a GL ring).

I was trying to keep it to appearances from after he faced DS.

Mr. Slippyfist
I think its 161-163 That could be it. It's in the low #160's though.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Doesn't take away his feats

I was basically challenging you, becuz your favorite character is said to be omnipotent. Now How can odin be omnipotent AND the LT? No need to get mad. I wasn't being mean.

Inhuman
Odin chokes S'ivaa to death with his beard

nvrbeenwthagirl
Other than Imperiex who slagged him to a skeleton, and Steel in the Aegis who flat out obiliterated him. both abstract lvl in power and you want to bring those up as the things that has pwned him with energy. LMAO. That strengthens my case that DS did very well considering he didn't even use his two more powerful blast.

UniOmni
Aegis was abstract level in power?

In what showings?

Cosmic level, sure.

But abstract?

Lol.

Mr. Slippyfist
I'm still not sure what DS accomplished other than knocking him back...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Radiant, Guardian (while Doomsday had a GL ring).

The Gaurdian thing is a non feat. He only BFR'd DD who also had a GL ring. Nice try. The Radiant beat DD the one time with energy BEFORE he learned to adapt to energy powers.

Martian_mind
Ummm....what exactly did Siiva do that was so impressive?

I missed the issue directly after he wakes up,so all i have is the next one where he's being stalemated by Supes/Orion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm still not sure what DS accomplished other than knocking him back...

Putting him down with enough time to make a speech about it. NOw DS on full power blast mode was able to obliterate Hank Henshaw's body. SOmething the guardians couldn't do, and Even the galaxy blast didn't do as well as DS. DS is severly underestimated around these parts. What ever.

guy222
I was basically challenging you, becuz your favorite character is said to be omnipotent. Now How can odin be omnipotent AND the LT? No need to get mad. I wasn't being mean.

LT and the Celestials are my fave

I guess we have to blame the Thor writers. But its in print, and that's all I was using

I didn't know wat the roll eyes were for

Did u see where I said, ur a good guy and u are

Happy Holidays, Nvr and be safe

Inhuman
Putting him down with enough time to make a speech about it.

vin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Ummm....what exactly did Siiva do that was so impressive?

I missed the issue directly after he wakes up,so all i have is the next one where he's being stalemated by Supes/Orion.

Without even trying he was ripping worlds and setting them ablaze. HE was the world ender.

Martian_mind
He was also f#cking huge.....

i mean,weren't planets like grapes in comparison to hm?

Mr. Slippyfist
The Gaurdian thing is a non feat. He only BFR'd DD who also had a GL ring. Nice try. The Radiant beat DD the one time with energy BEFORE he learned to adapt to energy powers. Guardian killed him... at least that's what I remember...

I know, but you used your wording like he's never been effected... ever.

Mr. Slippyfist
Putting him down with enough time to make a speech about it. NOw DS on full power blast mode was able to obliterate Hank Henshaw's body. SOmething the guardians couldn't do, and Even the galaxy blast didn't do as well as DS. DS is severly underestimated around these parts. What ever. He knocked him down. That's about it. From there, it most likely took time, because DD had to break out of the rubble.

You know, Hank Henshaw seemingly got a power up in SC. Before that, Hal broke his jaw off with a punch, and he got destroyed by a planet exploding (a planet full of energy, but no galaxy destroying blast). That was the last time he was shown before SC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He knocked him down. That's about it. From there, it most likely took time, because DD had to break out of the rubble.

You know, Hank Henshaw seemingly got a power up in SC. Before that, Hal broke his jaw off with a punch, and he got destroyed by a planet exploding (a planet full of energy, but no galaxy destroying blast). That was the last time he was shown before SC.

Hal breaking his jaw compares to the totallity of his being being obliterated how? And where is this power up you speak of? I dont' remember any power up being mentioned in SC. And Since when Does it take time for DD to break out of a few feat of Rubble? I don't buy it. DS simply knocked him out or what ever and he got back up and pwned DS.

Mr. Slippyfist
Hal breaking his jaw compares to the totallity of his being being obliterated how? And where is this power up you speak of? I dont' remember any power up being mentioned in SC. And Since when Does it take time for DD to break out of a few feat of Rubble? I don't buy it. DS simply knocked him out or what ever and he got back up and pwned DS. Well, it's durability.

Plus, in one instance, a non galaxy destroying blast (not even close) does as much damage as a galaxy destroying blast. Seems suspect... to say the least.

Actually, nevermind. DS made the speech while he was melting everything on DD, and right after DD hit the building. DD broke out a second later. All DS did was cheapshot push DD into a building.

UniOmni
Henshaw with a power ring = Henshaw with a power up.

It can't be this hard.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, it's durability.

Plus, in one instance, a non galaxy destroying blast (not even close) does as much damage as a galaxy destroying blast. Seems suspect... to say the least.

Actually, nevermind. DS made the speech while he was melting everything on DD, and right after DD hit the building. DD broke out a second later. All DS did was cheapshot push DD into a building.

And then DD returns the cheap shot favor. And the craziest thing is that DS didn't even use his best strike. Purely Dumb writing.

Mr. Slippyfist

It can't be this hard. He had GL rings when he was destroyed before SC... ermm

Although, I guess both of them would be powered up... I guess...

nvrbeenwthagirl

It can't be this hard.

That is why he wanted to die. I can really see him using a power ring when he's grying to die. LMAO>

UniOmni
I could see the giant golden clamp around Supermans neck when Henshaw had him dead to rights........
but i guess yellow constructs were something he could always create, no powerup necessary.

Henshaw wasn't in the Corps to fight earthlings so they'd kill him, he was serving the will of the AM in return for his death by the AM.

Larceny
Not true.

Galactus was said to rival him (in Odin's words), Celestials were said to be omnipotent, and as was LT.

So... even then your logic doesn't work. smile

I thought it was Thor's words?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Larceny
I thought it was Thor's words? It doesn't matter... as I don't recall when a Celestial was said to be omnipotent... off of the top of my head.

The Great Galen
S'ivaa wins, next plz.

Utrigita

How many times have this been brought up nvr??? the different levels of omnipotence in Marvel??? Enough times IMO for people to begin to accep that maybe that isn't the way they understand and maybe it isn't the way it should be etc, but isn't the way marvel has decided that it should be. Period

On a sidenote what has Guy Done to deserve the Roll Eyes to my knowlegde he hadn't provoked you in any way confused

Utrigita

Interesting.... How looked for him??? Also I saw later that Odin was said to rival Galactus this statement was made by Thor If I remember correct how encountered, Galactus that was so hungry that he had to use his technology to battle Ego, If he at that level still rivaled Odin well....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Utrigita
How many times have this been brought up nvr??? the different levels of omnipotence in Marvel??? Enough times IMO for people to begin to accep that maybe that isn't the way they understand and maybe it isn't the way it should be etc, but isn't the way marvel has decided that it should be. Period

On a sidenote what has Guy Done to deserve the Roll Eyes to my knowlegde he hadn't provoked you in any way confused

So basically you are looking for a reason to get into a mis understanding between me and guy. Obviously the roll the eyes was at the comment from Marvel that Odin was omnipotent. Not at guy. Please, do me a favor and champion guy when someone actually attacks him. Me and guy are on the same team if u didn't know.

King Kandy
BUt we all know that The omega beams aren't the most powerful beams. .
Right. My point exactly. We can apply the same logic to Odin's planet-shaking beam.

Utrigita
So basically you are looking for a reason to get into a mis understanding between me and guy. Obviously the roll the eyes was at the comment from Marvel that Odin was omnipotent. Not at guy. Please, do me a favor and champion guy when someone actually attacks him. Me and guy are on the same team if u didn't know.

I'm sorry for have offended you nvr that wasn't my intention.

And Nvr if I wanted to attack you I wouldn't make the effort at writing the other part of the post I would have jumped straight to the roll eyes towards Guy, just so you know smile

guy222
Merry Christmas yall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.