world war juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
The juggernaut is back b*tches! and to help get to word out that he is back to his old self he starts things off by defecating Captain America's public grave in the worst possible way you could imagine, and lets everyone know he did it too. Discovering that this was not his real grave juggs announces that he will go to the real grave of cap an promises to use it as his personal toilet every superhuman who is currently free knows about this who stops juggernaut this time?

Mr. Slippyfist

And Hulk only threatened to destroy the world...

lando005
today cap tomorrow the world

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by lando005
today cap tomorrow the world What about the day after?

lando005
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
What about the day after? disney?

CaptainStoic
Well physically no one could stop him, but Sentry could hold him off while Thor banishes him.

Mr. Slippyfist
disney? He's aiming high.

He should have conquered Disney first, and the world would have fallen.

janus77
Zom/Strange pwns.
or Amadeus Cho and a bunch of grapes.

Zom/Strange's fists would smash through Juggernaut like a baseball bat through a cardboard box.

SpiderGauntlet
The juggernaut is back b*tches! and to help get to word out that he is back to his old self he starts things off by defecating Captain America's public grave in the worst possible way you could imagine, and lets everyone know he did it too. Discovering that this was not his real grave juggs announces that he will go to the real grave of cap an promises to use it as his personal toilet every superhuman who is currently free knows about this who stops juggernaut this time?

Worst story ever D=.

Cap America hater.

guy222
Originally posted by janus77
Zom/Strange pwns.
or Amadeus Cho and a bunch of grapes.

Zom/Strange's fists would smash through Juggernaut like a baseball bat through a cardboard box.

zom/strange couldn't stop wwh

janus77
Originally posted by guy222
true, but Zom/Strange's attacks are just what the Dr ordered, when it comes to Juggernaut. magical+physical smashing will cripple Juggernaut instantly.

if they were just purely physical attacks, it'd take longer but I still see the same result, given how powerful Zom/Strange is.

Estacado
true, but Zom/Strange's attacks are just what the Dr ordered, when it comes to Juggernaut. magical+physical smashing will cripple Juggernaut instantly.

if they were just purely physical attacks, it'd take longer but I still see the same result, given how powerful Zom/Strange is.
How powerful is Zom/Strange exactly?

lando005
i am not a cap hater i love cap i was just thinking what could cain do to really piss off every hero on the planet and that just came to mind

carver9

janus, you really need to get it in your head that juggernaut> any hulk.

llagrok

So you think that the fraction of Zom's strength is stronger than Cyttorak's shield? ....

lando005
you should ask hulk that

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by llagrok
So you think that the fraction of Zom's strength is stronger than Cyttorak's shield? ....
Yes

Bentley
I would pay for a comic of Amadeus Cho with a bunch of grapes stopping the Juggernaut.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by carver9
janus, you really need to get it in your head that juggernaut> any hulk.

eek!

laughing

NOT!!!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Tony Stark
eek!

laughing

NOT!!! Juggernaut>Any Hulk.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by guy222

Zom/Strange was treating WWH like a child before Strange realized he was endangering others. Marko wouldn't be concerned about that.

Symmetric Chaos

Isn't it really a fraction of Cyttorak's power as well?

Soljer
Strange banishes him, or there is the stereotypical juggernaut fight ending in Professor X taking him down with telepathy.

Besides those two options, Juggernaut easily replicates the Hulk's fights.

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Isn't it really a fraction of Cyttorak's power as well?

Naw, esse.

Symmetric Chaos
Naw, esse.

I don't talk Polski.

lando005
Originally posted by Soljer
Strange banishes him, or there is the stereotypical juggernaut fight ending in Professor X taking him down with telepathy.

Besides those two options, Juggernaut easily replicates the Hulk's fights. i'ld like to see him atleast make it to the site of steve's grave so we can see a pissed off namor smack him around under water

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Juggernaut>Any Hulk.

yes thumb up

Galan007
Zom/Strange's fists would smash through Juggernaut like a baseball bat through a cardboard box. Bah!

Juggs would pwn Zom/Strange wif teh energy attacks!:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_Juggs_energyblast1.jpg

nonefist

janus77
that's not energy, that's juggy's cooties!!!

seriously, one dead juggernaut to go smile.

lando005
how far does he get

CaptainStoic
If Zom/Strange punched a hole through Cain (not happening) he would heal up instantly, and laugh it off. Juggernaut has been weakened by magic before, and had the flesh flayed off of his entire skeleton without it stopping him.

Dark-Jaxx
Juggernaut is Hulk, only you know...better.

lando005
does he reach the grave site?

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, prolly, maybe, idk, will the combatants have Down Syndrome as they did in WWH?

lando005
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, prolly, maybe, idk, will the combatants have Down Syndrome as they did in WWH? nope this is non jobbing situation

Dark-Jaxx
Is he just fighting the people in WWH?

lando005
Is he just fighting the people in WWH? seeing as how he's threating to trash cap's true grave i would say he would be facing just about everybody

Dark-Jaxx
Oh....yeah, they all gang up on him, rip his helmet off, and then he has 1,000 psychics gangbanging his mind.

lando005
Oh....yeah, they all gang up on him, rip his helmet off, and then he has 1,000 psychics gangbanging his mind. i dont think there are that many psychics left after the whole m day thing

Mindset
Emma, Prof X...either one is all that's needed.

Grinning Goku

That's awful.

TheBadguy
Sentry+Jugs=Sun

Dark-Jaxx
Pfft...Juggy would pwn Sentry.

Knowsbleed33
This same topic was being discussed over on the Marvel boards. I feel Juggernaut would have an easier time with this. He won't hold back for moral issues and he's going to be more focused on the opponent than WWH was. WWH was just sorta sweeping everyone aside on his way to Prof. X.

psycho gundam
juggy just has to line him self up with the grave, then start running.

lando005
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
That's awful. not my best plot but works for the situation i wanted

TheBadguy
Im wondering what stops jugs from sitting in the Sun?

Bouboumaster
Hulk stop the Juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.