Nabu vs. Eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who would Win?

The Great Galen
hmm undecided....Ill lean towards Nabu but it coudl go anyway. Ill so some research and see how it turns out.

guy222
eternity

rougeredmage
i would say eternity would win this one

King Kandy
Eternity curbstomps.

kevdude
Prob Eternity, it would take a little while to bring Nabu down tho

WhiteWitchKing
Eternity easily.

lordboo
eternity

nvrbeenwthagirl
And exactly what does eternity do but get pwned? I really put this thread up to show the rediculous marvel wanking that knowns no bouncs. Nabu is more powerful than the multiversal Kismet. So what chance would Eternity, who jobbers to Dormmamu have?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And exactly what does eternity do but get pwned? I really put this thread up to show the rediculous marvel wanking that knowns no bouncs.

Eternity wins, stop whinning.

Did they fight? Nope.

Well, when Nabu ever fights and does not job to Kismet, then I'll agree with you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Eternity wins, stop whinning.

As soon as he stops Jobbering. He gets pwned more than any universe/multiverse I've ever seen. YOu say he wins and have no basis at all. LMAO.

WhiteWitchKing
As soon as he stops Jobbering. He gets pwned more than any universe/multiverse I've ever seen. YOu say he wins and have no basis at all. LMAO.

You're just bitter because no one is backing you in your pathetic thread. Even Kevdude backs Eternity. smile

Oh, by the way...stop riding Nabu's wang.

Mr Master
Eternity ftw. 131

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Mr Master
Eternity ftw.

Hah, even Mr. Master thinks Eternity will win. shifty

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Hah, even Mr. Master thinks Eternity will win. shifty

You said that Like I would expect mister master to support another company's Cosmic? LMAO WTF. YOu actually tried to use this as an insult or jab at me? HA HA HA HA HA.

Mr Master
You said that Like I would expect mister master to support another company's Cosmic?
As I will never expect you to add a post without some form of ignorance attached,
but most times it's just comedy saturated with fallaciousness.

WhiteWitchKing
You said that Like I would expect mister master to support another company's Cosmic? LMAO WTF. YOu actually tried to use this as an insult or jab at me? HA HA HA HA HA.

shifty

Air Legend
I really put this thread up to show the rediculous marvel wanking that knowns no bounds.
O rly?
Reported for spite.

nvrbeenwthagirl
As I will never expect you to add a post without some form of ignorance attached,
but most times it's just comedy saturated with fallaciousness.

Um, what are you gabbing about? I will never expect a post from you that isn't stretched, contrived, twisted, or in some way a stroke to your ego. There, now we are even.

Mr Master
Um, what are you gabbing about?
Your bull shit that stains everything you post.
I will never expect a post from you that isn't stretched, contrived, twisted,
or in some way a stroke to your ego. There, now we are even.
stfu2 laughing

Air Legend
Your bull shit that stains everything you post.

stfu2 laughing

Mr. M ko's nvr ftw laughing out loud

Badabing
uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.