Santa... the Flash?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
Well, this is probably... no wait, this is the most talked about/heated subjects on the Internet today, and even say 50 years ago, people would debate this on the web.

So, anyway, straight to the point. How does Santa do it? For those who don't know who Santa is, he breaks into millions of households on Christmas Eve, and delivers presents, or puts coal in people's stockings.
Now, does he have time powers, or does he just go really fast?

Or, could he have millions of lizard people working for him to deliver presents on the night?

Whether or not this belongs here, I feel it does. I mean, it's one of the biggest/the biggest conspiracies whether or not he does it on his own (ie, time manipulation, or traveling really fast), or if he has hired help.

Does anyone have proof of the subject? When I look for it, I usually find an equal number of both having irrefutable proof.

Blax_Hydralisk
I have proof, yes.

He doesn't exist.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I have proof, yes.

He doesn't exist. That's a good conspiracy too... but it's not true. smile

Santa, The Easter Bunny, Lizard Men, Nessy, and Susan Sarandon all exists whether you believe it or not.

DethRose
He's a pedophile. what more do you want?

lord xyz
I'm afraid of the truth, so I'll go with the government's explanation and say he's magic.

jaden101
he has a team of slaves...midgets too....not ******* like back in dem der ol' days by golly gosh

Bicnarok

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
I have proof, yes.

He doesn't exist.

I can't believe I said this.

DethRose
Originally posted by DethRose
He's a pedophile. what more do you want?

I hold on to my previous post. sick

lord xyz
I just realised this thread is a year old, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.