What was your favourite Xmas Pressy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
Mine is "The red hot chilli peppers live at slane castle" DVD, brilliantsmile

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Mine is "The red hot chilli peppers live at slane castle" DVD, brilliantsmile

What is a Xmas Pressy? confused

Bardock42
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
What is a Xmas Pressy? confused

The president of Massachusetts in World X. Duh. You utterly foolish and senseless person.

Mine was probably the Cowon D2 I got or the Lucifer comic book. It is really excellent.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bardock42
The president of Massachusetts in World X. Duh. You utterly foolish and senseless person.

Mine was probably the Cowon D2 I got or the Lucifer comic book. It is really excellent.

STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU

You are the biggest troll on this forum, so no matter what you say, STFU...

Bardock42
How senseless of you. Would you please stop getting the thread off topic, I don't want to report you, but you are breaking the rules. smile

So, please, stop witht he personal attack and trolling and lets talk about the Christmas presents, ok? smile

Shakyamunison
How senseless of you. Would you please stop getting the thread off topic, I don't want to report you, but you are breaking the rules. smile

So, please, stop witht he personal attack and trolling and lets talk about the Christmas presents, ok? smile

OK, if you stop attacking and insulting me first. Otherwise, STFU...

Bardock42
OK, if you stop attacking and insulting me first. Otherwise, STFU...
I am sorry. I must report you now. Can we now get back on topic?

Did you get any presents? smile

Robtard
Buddhist don't give gifts at Xmas, they just pray and act superior/enlightened.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard

But he has so much anger in him. He shouldn't act superior. And there is nothing wrong with spreading a little joy, even if your hate almost fully consumes you, like it does with Shakya.

Shakyamunison
I am sorry. I must report you now. Can we now get back on topic?

Did you get any presents? smile

Are you sorry for reporting me or insulting me? confused

To any MOD... please check back onto my previous posts. It seems to me that I cannot even post on this forum without being attacked and insulted by Bardock42. I would love to contribute to the forum, but this constant attacks is making it impossible.

Bardock42
Are you sorry for reporting me or insulting me? confused

To any MOD... please check back onto my previous posts. It seems to me that I cannot even post on this forum without being attacked and insulted by Bardock42. I would love to contribute to the forum, but this constant attacks is making it impossible.

Please, do not drag the threads away from their original topic. If you have a problem with me you can PM it, you don't have to troll on the forums smile

So, did you get any presents?

Shakyamunison

laughing

I celebrated Xmas, just like everyone else. Also, I believe that everyone is superior/enlightened.

Robtard
laughing

I celebrated Xmas, just like everyone else. Also, I believe that everyone is superior/enlightened.

Buddha will smash you with his four noble truths, infidel!

If everyone is superior/enlightened, then no one really is, as it would be the norm.

Shakyamunison
Buddha will smash you with his four noble truths, infidel!

If everyone is superior/enlightened, then no one really is, as it would be the norm.

laughing

That is part of the key to Buddhism... but we should go to my Buddhist thread to talk more about this subject. wink

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=386032&pagenumber=11

inimalist
I got a new phone smile

Robtard
laughing

That is part of the key to Buddhism... but we should go to my Buddhist thread to talk more about this subject. wink

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=386032&pagenumber=11

I will not succumb to the brainwashing trickery of your pagan religion, you leper messiah!

Robtard
Originally posted by inimalist
I got a new phone smile

Call your mother then, she's constantly ear-****ing me on how you "never call, blah, blah, blah..."

Shakyamunison
I will not succumb to the brainwashing trickery of your pagan religion, you leper messiah!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Eye-roll all you like, I know the game, first it's, come on in, relax, let us tell you a little about *insert religion* and how it can improve your life... then comes the "we accept all major credit cards and we are paypal capable" bit.

SelphieT
I got a keyboard smile

Devil King
Eye-roll all you like, I know the game, first it's, come on in, relax, let us tell you a little about *insert religion* and how it can improve your life... then comes the "we accept all major credit cards and we are paypal capable" bit.

Joking aside, I've never known a buddhist to do that. On the other hand, I've noticved they have little regard for someone else' money.

lord xyz
I got a video camera to make lots of emo videos on youtube. ermm

Robtard
Originally posted by lord xyz
I got a video camera to make lots of emo videos on youtube. ermm

It would be great if you made a suicide video...

Shakyamunison
I got Paul McCartney's Memory Almost Full CD and DVD.

lord xyz
It would be great if you made a suicide video... Yeah, but I need to make everybody on youtube hate me first, THEN a suicide video, ands then some girl who I don't know would cry for me. mwahaha

Or, maybe I'll just tell on people who suck. ermm

silver_tears
I think mine was the 800$ I got.
Besides that probably my LG Shine.

Kumar
i would have to say my awesome Darth Vader PSP (i'm having a bit of problem, check out my thread in the video games forum if you have any answers) and Guitar Hero III. I <3 Wii

Robtard
Originally posted by silver_tears
I think mine was the 800$ I got.
Besides that probably my LG Shine.

You made out like a bandit... $800 in cash and a $350.00 phone.

silver_tears
You made out like a bandit... $800 in cash and a $350.00 phone.

what can I say, I'm loved stick out tongue
my parents also got me a vacation voucher, they just need me to pick a time and place, but I haven't decided where I wanna go yet. mmm

Robtard
what can I say, I'm loved stick out tongue
my parents also got me a vacation voucher, they just need me to pick a time and place, but I haven't decided where I wanna go yet. mmm

Take me to Barbados. We can have all kinds of sex in a bungalo overlooking the ocean.

silver_tears
Take me to Barbados. We can have all kinds of sex in a bungalo overlooking the ocean.

Don't the men usually pay for these things? haermm

Robtard
Don't the men usually pay for these things? haermm

What happened to "women's Independence" & "equal rights"? I see how it is, you want to get out of the kitchen, make the same wages and be allowed to vote, yet when it comes to spend (which in this case, I'd be your parents btw) a little cash on a man, it's all "tradition this" or "tradition that."

P.S., how about we go Dutch?

BackFire
PSP

JackieCD
Money!

Bicnarok

miss_swann

Bicnarok
Originally posted by miss_swann
i'm guessing not...

I don't celebrate christmas on the 25th but on the 7th of Jan instead,

why?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by miss_swann
I don't celebrate christmas on the 25th but on the 7th of Jan instead, but I still get presents on the 25th.

blink

Deja~vu
I also got tickets to the Florida..... big grin

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Deja~vu
I also got tickets to the Florida..... big grin

to the Florida what?

Deja~vu
Florida Keys.

((The_Anomaly))
My GF took her shirt off and let me play with her boobs for 10 mins without her telling me to stop. Best xmas present ever.

botankus
I took my pants off and gyrated for 15 minutes without anyone telling me to stop.

Deja~vu
LOL

Bicnarok

Tempe Brennan
I got a Digital Camera for Xmas. It was what I had asked for, but didn't know I was going to get one until I unwrapped it! It was such a pleasant surprise, as my mum had told me I wasn't getting one, then she surprised me with one! smile

bigloss75
A four in one stereo: tape player, cd player, radio and record player!

Bicnarok
I got a new office chair for my PC table, stops the back aches.

WrathfulDwarf
I got a $50 gift card for Barnes and Noble. Which is a great gift and also a tough decision.

I love B&N with a great passion...but I just don't know which books to buy?

I want them all. wink

chillmeistergen
I just got a late Christmas present of a new winter wetsuit, an absolutely genius present, as I tore my other one on a rock. Now I can surf during these winter months.

Robtard

Devil King
Flatscreen LCD television.

Alright, maybe you can explain something to me. What's the deal? I keep getting notices about the '09 switch over to all digital. What does that mean for my enormous old-fashioned TV that is a mere 2 years old?

Robtard
Originally posted by Devil King
Alright, maybe you can explain something to me. What's the deal? I keep getting notices about the '09 switch over to all digital. What does that mean for my enormous old-fashioned TV that is a mere 2 years old?

It's a myth that "your old tv will no longer work", analog is being killed off as far as the airwaves, so if you happen to be using rabbit-ears to watch television, then and only then will you de SOL.

Edit- In case someone doesn't know what "rabbit-ears" is, when in reference to a televission, these:
http://www.foxbaltimore.com/template/players/news/tech_know/thumbs/antenna_b83mb4.jpg

Devil King
It's a myth that "your old tv will no longer work", analog is being killed off as far as the airwaves, so if you happen to be using rabbit-ears to watch television, then and only then will you de SOL.

Edit- In case someone doesn't know what "rabbit-ears" is, when in reference to a televission, these:
http://www.foxbaltimore.com/template/players/news/tech_know/thumbs/antenna_b83mb4.jpg

Alright, cheers. I haven't seen rabbit ears since I was a kid, but I still haven't upgraded to HD. But when it came time to buy a new one, the prices had dropped so much that I could have purchased a smaller flatscreen or a larger standard. I went with the bigger, old fashioned television. (Try carrying that ****er up 5 flights of stairs.)

Robtard
Originally posted by Devil King
Alright, cheers. I haven't seen rabbit ears since I was a kid, but I still haven't upgraded to HD. But when it came time to buy a new one, the prices had dropped so much that I could have purchased a smaller flatscreen or a larger standard. I went with the bigger, old fashioned television. (Try carrying that ****er up 5 flights of stairs.)

I hear ya, the LCD weighs about 50 lbs, despite being larger, while the old ****er I had weighs a good 200 lbs.

SelphieT
Keyboard. happy

Devil King
computer type or piano type?

DarkC
Guitar.

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I got a $50 gift card for Barnes and Noble. Which is a great gift and also a tough decision.

I love B&N with a great passion...but I just don't know which books to buy?

I want them all. wink

I'd go nuts if I had a voucher for a book store - I wouldn't be able to decide what to buy, lol! stick out tongue

deathbucket
I got a guitar...but I'm gonna buy a sweet dvd set after I figure out to swap some of the lame f--ing gift cards I accumulated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.